It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what about the bloodline of christ...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
who is the most persecuted group of being on this planet...
that become fatherless and motherless at the rate of 20thousand a year, who 1/5 are victims of hiv/aids population control...
why is the ark in ethopia...
and why were the rites of the old testament jews that similar in nature to old Khemetian rites...
what is really going on here...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Helen670,

difficult to disagree with you.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
avoiding the issue is only proving the works of the character...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Pick up a copy of "Da Vinci Code" Highly fascinating read. Anyway, as the author pointed out, go find a picture of the last supper. Take a look at the apostles, and notice the one just to the left of Jesus. Notice anything different?

There are some fascinating things about Da Vinci's works. I won't say too much more, because I don't want to spoil anything for those who are interested. Question is, would you all be able to accept this? The implications are enormous if you think about it.

-P

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
who is the most persecuted group of being on this planet...
that become fatherless and motherless at the rate of 20thousand a year, who 1/5 are victims of hiv/aids population control...
and why were the rites of the old testament jews that similar in nature to old Khemetian rites...
what is really going on here...

It would be Africa!
And there was a post about the ark of the covenant' being in the hands of the ethiopians!

Legend of the Lost Ark Lives On in Africa
Ethiopian Christians believe they have the Ark of Covenant and Ten Commandments

Lara Santoro
Special to The Christian Science Monitor

AKSUM, ETHIOPIA

The "Kebra Nagast," a 13th-century Ethiopian manuscript, retells the biblical story of the Queen of Sheba's visit to King Solomon in Jerusalem. But after the queen's introduction at court, the narrative takes an unexpected turn: The Ethiopian monarch bears Solomon a son, who eventually returns to Jerusalem and makes away with the Ark of the Covenant.

The twist is fundamental to Ethiopian Christian belief. The Ark containing the Ten Commandments, Orthodox Christians believe, has come to rest in this town of shuffling robes and rising dust that was once the center of the Ethiopian Empire.
It was taken out of Solomon's temple by Menelik I, Ethiopia's first emperor, and after centuries of migration across the Arabian peninsula and down the Nile, found its final sanctuary in the church of St. Mary of Sion.

search.csmonitor.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
where are its extensions now?...
does it even matter?...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
All great empires fall.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
in this plane all good things (and things not so good) come to an end...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Does this mean America will fall?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   

does it even matter?...

quote]Originally posted by bigsage
does it even matter?...

Wrote a page!
GONE..
Hmmmm wont work.lucky I copied and pasted this.third tme.
anyway.....the first ecumenical council ....
www.ccel.org...

All the teachings and the heirarch of the church that Jesus Christ established can be found here..
The Church does not act alone.....it was founded by Jesus Christ and He esablished it and the Apostles had the authority given to them by Jesus Christ...

"You did not choose Me", Jesus told the Twelve: "but I chose you and appointed [ordained] you." (John 15:16). To these same disciples Jesus promised: "It is not you who speak but the Holy Spirit" (Mark 13:11). Whom God calls, He equips.
Paul writes to Timothy: "Stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands" (2 Tim. 1:6). It is the grace of the Holy Spirit which enables the priest to serve God and the people. Priests are only the visible instrument of God's mercy at the performance of the Mystery, which is performed invisibly through them by God Himself. It is God (the Holy Triune) who forgives our sins.
Thus the Church has encouraged her faithful: If you know you have committed a specific sin, do not hide it but confess it before coming to the Holy Eucharist. St. Paul wrote: "Let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup" (1 Cor. 11:28), and "If we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged" (1 Cor. 11:31

Hope that helps....
helen...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
he was against the atrocities commited by the jew to their own people...
the christ church is spiritual, and the place of worship is everywhere...

the FACT that the god/seraphim/reptilian aliens hijacked the christian church is apparent, they instituted the same rituals and attempted to take away the moral doctrine CHRIST died for...

understand this please, but you have a choice so you dont have to at all either...

only lucifer/beelzebub/satan would tell people that they HAVE to practice a certain way through rituals, and disregard completely moral teachings, love and respect for fellow man as a way to reach the Father of All Creation...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So where do the Messianic Jews come in?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
when i say data it is in reference to your avatar...
do you know what data means?...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Sure I know what data means.

My avatar has nothing to do with jews though, if thats what you were implying. Or asking.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
the down triange and the up one...
your avatar...

transmission of thoughts from one level of cousciousness to another....

also used to portray a connection to the seraphim by the early jews...

did you know these things?...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sure, the traditional 6 pointed star was used for that. I guess you could say ANY 6 pointed star was used for that. I believe my avatar was introduced by the golden dawn in the late 1800's.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   

the FACT that the god/seraphim/reptilian aliens hijacked the christian church is apparent, they instituted the same rituals and attempted to take away the moral doctrine CHRIST died for...

why do u say god/reptilian aliens? are you saying that "god" as is known by christians is really reptilian aliens? and that what happened to jesus' original teachings was a control measure by these reptilians between the times of christ and about 200 A.D. when the New Testament was considered biblical scripture.

Raynaldus says that the Cathari believed that in fact a bad man was crucified, whom was not the christ whom legend tells of. In fact they believed the true christ was never in the form of flesh, except spritually in the body of paul.
In the teachings of paul he expresses no real knowledge the christ of history, he knew of a christ spirit that was an annoiting of gnosis. It's teachings were quite differing from those of the historical christ of the christian new testament, however the teachings of the christ in the gnostic gospels seem more in agreeance with the pauline lessons.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Yep, and no one has ever been allowed to see it. Similar to almost every aspect of most religions, there's no proof it even exists.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ihave found some more interesting stuff on that,or it relates to him,the First International confeerence on the deliverance of jesus christ from the cross its speakers,that are doctor s and top reseachers and they belive to be true, and if u want to know more look up lost tomb of jesus! and the lost years of Jesus.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
In addition to Holy Blood Holy Grail I would suggest anyone interested should also look up info on the Cathars. As far as the bloodline of Christ, I have no problem with the belief that Jesus of Nazareth was married (wasn't that a requirement of Rabbi's at that time?) nor that he fathered a child with his wife(possibly the Magdalene) and this is the humble opinion of the Oxymoron Preacher

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join