It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what about the bloodline of christ...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm assuming most of you are familiar with the theory that Christ did not die on the cross, he in fact escaped the crucifiction and retreated to renne`s where he started his new bloodline, the Merovingian. All done with the help of the Knights Templar and the Prieure de Sion.

If you are not familiar with this... I HIGHLY recommend reading "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" by Michael Baigent.

Already being a Renne`s fanatic, this book has helped me understand these claims even further.

For what it's worth
Crowley

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
didn't he supposedly marry Mary Magdelene and have kids and live in Britain or something?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Close... France was where the bloodline was supposedly originated. Also, the book leads you to believe that the bloodline is responsible for some of the most powerful leaders (martyrs) of today and past history.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
and if so the picture of christ on all churches is the depiction right?...
just a question...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well, I suppose... of course I'm searching for answer's as much as the next person.

There is a 14 pained depiction of the crucifiction at the church in Renne's dubbed "The Way of The Cross". It projects christ being brought down from the cross and his dead body being carted off. Which is then supposed to be christ actually being saved and taken to his salvation by the Knights.

www.renneslechateau.com...

Interesting theory none the less... too much for me to handle at once

Crowley

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
and can you handle the truth?...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have a more far out theory yet, not that you are wrong about the offspring issue though (not my idea mind you but I fully believe it BTW).

Christ was a 5d entity came to earth and inhabited a body and when he died (went into some kind of deep trance), they put him away. Some believe that there was in fact no crucifixation at all (very controversial to christians no doubt).

As we all know Christ come out of the trance and he was taken away by 6d entities in space crafts, see re: medieval art with ufo's in it.

Christ fathered a few children by a few Roman women (his travels? or jews that went to Rome?), and those descendants became the famous fresh blood of the remnants on the roman empire. That is why we talk today of the reinvigorated roman empire. There are many thousand descendants of christ today in this world and most of them would be in the first world North America, Europe and Australia, NZ and SA.

Not to worry (for those of you that choose the dark side), there are lizard interbred descendants also which act as the elite of the consortium, the planetary overseerers.

Now the big question is this, in the end times will Christ's descendants be 'activated' in order to fight the good fight so to speak?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Neo, I've never heard that theory before
It sounds just as possible as any other, is there documented research on this?

Big Sage... there is no truth, only lies and some mass produced books that are too thick to read more than once

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You Know what?
I guess that Jesus came and discovered AUSTRALIA and all of you have not read the BOOK YET!!!
HELEN.......

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Crowley,

I assume you are familiar with Crowley's work?

did he not make comments on Christ?

as for evidence of what I said, there is not a lot that would pass muster in a court or classroom.

mind you there is supposedly little proof that christ ever existed other than a lot of commentary on the issue.

Logically speaking christ certainly existed and as you point out logically speaking christ likely had offspring.

If you are interested I can direct you to so links to follow if you like.

Funny but many esoteric types and those in the occult fully accept the idea of Christ's offspring. It seems that it was only the church that portrayed Christ in a non-human fashion. Who knows maybe that is the sin, christ often prayed to god for strength and forgiveness, that the jewish elders held against christ and used to justify his tribulations re: romans?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
christ fathered children that are whisked away to foriegn countries till "activation"...
persons clain connection to him and do horrible deeds under the guise of holliness...

the holy grail is the truth...
the truth, many of the same persons persecuted in the past and today have some of his blood...
many of the so called satanist "took" his blood to claim it as a power to weild...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If I am a member of the priory of scion bloodline, does this mean I have divine blood?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
so that ancestors could be ruthless and rule without question...
are you a righteouss being...
do you need a book to be so...
the holy spirit is with all of us...
could this also be an aspect of the "truth" that is left out?...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Neo, yes I am familiar with a lot of Crowley's work. I am always interested in links!!

Helen, It really pays to have an open mind... try it sometime.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
yet those who have it and care not for the next mans freedom enforce ignorance...
god bless america...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
All these theories originate from Islam.

Jesus the Prophet never died on a cross. He was carried away and someone else who looked like Jesus died. And it was not a cross, it was a stake.

Jesus indeed was married and had children. His wife Mary Magdalene.

Jesus was a rabbi in Jerusalem. He was also well respected. A non married Jewish man in those times were looked as a curse. Jesus had too much respect to be looked as a curse, hence he was married.

Also the wedding ceremony at Capernaum was Jesus' marriage. Evidence: Jesus' mother asked Jesus to fix the problem they had with the wine. If it wasn't Jesus' wedding, he couldnt do anything about it, according to Jewish custom. Also, Mary wouldnt be able to ask Jesus to fix the problem unless she was the mother of the groom/bride.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Illum,

I am familiar with this story.

Don't know if it is true but is seems more true than what many christians are being told.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
in this country, as well as the world...
what group of peoples are most persecuted?...
why?...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
why?...

Muslims

Because we know the truth about Christianity.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Originally posted by bigsage
why?...

Muslims

Because we know the truth about Christianity.

Illmatic, did not MUHAMMED speak to a Christian monk???
And he wrote that as part of his teachings???
So what made him change his mind about Christianity???
Was it PRIDE???
or did he think himself to be above God???
helen...
Muslims you say are HATED?
Well I think you are wrong!!!
Christians were prosecuted before Muslims were!
Many Christians died torturous deaths in the hand of ISLAM.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join