It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Hill gunfight??? tony blair arrest???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I agree.

I will keep searching.

A lot of interesting info comming out.

im sending some friends to do some research for me on the internet lol making a little conspiracy ring of info here, i tend to do research alone, but this is something big and needs a team.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
do you believe every thing the media tells you??

I LOVE it!

People are so quick to belive hilarious (and obviously false) stories like this coming from people with extremely questionable credibility, then turn around and say "do you believe every thing in the media?"
lmao!!
Irony at it's finest. Do you believe every thing conspiracists tell you?

didnt anyone have a feeling that more was going on the day that garage episode was being played out, i'm sure capitol hill police have certain protocol for things but to shut down all of capitol hill over some construction noises

They didn't shut down the Capitol because of construction noise. They shut it down because a congressman mistook construction noise as gun fire and reported it.
Now if there's a report of gunfire near one of the most important buildings on earth, and in an office building that holds some of the most important people in this nation, what do you think they're going to do? Just sit around on their hands? Name one instance where there was a report of gunfire in ANY office building let alone a government one and the response wasn't similar. Just name one.

4 hours is awful long time.

I still say that 4 hours was too much

lol, I don't know how many times you all have been in that building but 4 hours is definately NOT a long time (especially since it's connected to other buildings).

After reading this entire thread and some of the comments people are making, I truely think people are have a moment of temporary insanity.

I guess people will believe what they want to believe.

Couldn't be more correct

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's funny how by the end of the day the reports vary extensively from in the morning. What really says that something has been covered up is that it shouldn't have taken more then 10 minutes to discover if it was a real mechanical drill as the people would have still been "working" away in the parking lot.

But since members ofthe armed services committee know what gunshots sound like we are only led to believe we aren't being told the truth as usual. These kinds of things go on all the time (construction operations) so if the bs CNN story were true then there would be more cases of people hitting the floor after hearing these things.

The congressman said it was gunfire and unmistakable. air drills don't sound anything remotely close to a real gun going off. Trust me. When you hear a firearm going off you know it straight away.

again the people who reported gunshots are members of the armed services committee. If it wasn't gunfire then they would have said so.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Good points Mr Crowley...

we would think that construction (and the sounds accompanying it) are common enough, that people were not reporting gunshots everyday...

a simple report of "the airguns hadn't been used before, hence the confusion" would have cleared ALL that up...
but lacking that, we can assume that the people on the capital hadn't been calling at the drop of a hat...

and considering who called, they WOULD know the difference.

Infinite, Advisor...
anything you can fill me in on here? u2u me with the gist of what i am missing please...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I did Acid in the 60's but it never gave me this kind of hallucinations. What does this guy take or smoke?? I think he is a looney but like looneys, he does get some things right once in a while.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just so you know, none of us find that website believable, nevertheless, we are trying to find other sources to see if there is any merit to this at all. That's what we do here.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Just so you know, none of us find that website believable, nevertheless, we are trying to find other sources to see if there is any merit to this at all. That's what we do here.

I can guarentee you, you won't find any credible sources.

I'll give you 2 chances to guess why

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by the_sentinal
do you believe every thing the media tells you??

I LOVE it!

People are so quick to belive hilarious (and obviously false) stories like this coming from people with extremely questionable credibility, then turn around and say "do you believe every thing in the media?"
lmao!!
Irony at it's finest. Do you believe every thing conspiracists tell you?

That would be a logical question if this thread was one page long and concluded that the story is 100% correct.

We're now at 9 pages (I've read all of 'em,) and I don't recall anyone concluding that the report was true. It actually looks to me that the folks discussing this, at least those who do not reject the story outright, are moving away from the Tony Blair arrest angle to some other more subtle things the story mentions.

Good job guys and gals.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Good points Mr Crowley...
Infinite, Advisor...
anything you can fill me in on here? u2u me with the gist of what i am missing please...

As you said, "Good points";

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
But since members ofthe armed services committee know what gunshots sound like we are only led to believe we aren't being told the truth as usual. These kinds of things go on all the time (construction operations) so if the bs CNN story were true then there would be more cases of people hitting the floor after hearing these things.

The congressman said it was gunfire and unmistakable. air drills don't sound anything remotely close to a real gun going off. Trust me. When you hear a firearm going off you know it straight away. If it wasn't gunfire then they would have said so.

If this don't explain the credibility of the first source, than wtf is a conspiracy? Go back to the beginning of the trail, and stop following all the misdirection. By captureing the facts that were reported, we can work this like a CSI case.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I still would like to know why Alex Jones hasn't conducted his own experiment on the difference between a gun and the piece of equipment used, to show exactly how different the sounds are. He did the Cheney quail hunting experiment, and actually showed some points that made sense to me. I thought he would have been all up in this, trying to prove that it was a gun. Is there anyway that we could run an experiment somewhere and show the sound difference? I would, but I don't own a gun.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belgarath
We're now at 9 pages (I've read all of 'em,) and I don't recall anyone concluding that the report was true. It actually looks to me that the folks discussing this, at least those who do not reject the story outright, are moving away from the Tony Blair arrest angle to some other more subtle things the story mentions.

The fact that they're discussing (and by "discussing" I mean they seem to be sharply defending the story) it means they're leaning towards believing it.

Ok, let's go over these "subtle things" the story mentions

This right here was your first clue that this story is nothing but someone's overactive imagination

Bush administration officials operated Memorial Day weekend damage control to cover up the deaths of three foreign intelligence operatives—two British and one French—involved in a Friday morning shootout in the House of Representatives parking garage.

This is Washington. If something like this hasn't leaked already then that means it's either 100% false or ULTRA top secret. And if that was the case, it would never have come out.

The altercation turned into an exchange of automatic weapons fire

These weapons must have been using some new extreme silencers.

Teams of U.S.-French alliance (AFA) operatives—including CIA, NSA and FBI agents committed to holding the Bush administration accountable for criminal activities—had been electronically monitoring a British agent who they determined to be the leader of a black ops bombing plot planned for the purpose of disrupting northeast rail traffic via a fake terrorist attack.

Funny how he doesn't say where he's getting this info from.
(there's no AFA btw)

I admit it....
This paragraph made me laugh

but

Federal agents revealed that a taxi cab left the Rayburn building parking garage with three body bags just after the shootout which was covered up by Capitol Hill police on instructions from Bush officials who were in contact with television executives and House/Senate leaders.

This made me laugh more!
1. I was down there, and there were tons of reporters. With the way the building is, there's only a couple ways in or out. It would have been impossible for reporters to miss that. They had the streets closed off anyway. One taxi cab admist all those emergency vehicles would have been noticed.

2. Why in the world would they use a taxi cab?

3. Why would any federal agents reveal that?

You know what. I'm not even going to waste my time with the rest of the article. Someone please point out anything in that article that comes close to being credible info (because I can't) and I'll address that.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Key to conspiracies. some basic facts.

1. Break down the story.
2. Find out what is true.
3. Find out what is false.
4. Focusing on what information is true.
5. Break it down.
6. Present a new theory with evidence.

This is what we are doing now. I have broken down the theory to find facts, dismissed the Blair part and now we are focusing on spook shoot out. We are studying alliance between Britain and Israel and why both would have interests in America.

We have also have other members studying the Jefferson Files and the FBI raid.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I find it abit sad that we still hang on to something, that has proven to be false. Keep thinking Blair has been arrested and you'll end up ruining a good thread that has other questions that needed answering.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by infinite]

Ummm, the article never said blair had been arrested, only that they planned to arrest him, that bush was worried about the possibility, and had blair spirited out as soon as the speech was done.

The article also never said blair was what they were after at the Rayburn Building, they were after the evidence. The article never states exactly where they intended for the arrest to come down.

As for blair completing the speech before he was whisked away, well....why not? If they wanted to avoid raising suspicion any more than it already was then it would make sense for blair to finish an already planned speech first.

It was said he was as white as a sheet. Well, yes, I guess if I was informed that I was about to be arrested I would be too, and I'd be likely to say, 'they can't do that', especially if I thought I had diplomatic immunity.

Neither immunity, nor the fact that he was the leader of a country stopped someone from going in there and arresting saddam for war crimes, so what makes either bush or blair feel they are safe? Between them they have committed many more war crimes than saddam did. saddam is on trial for the deaths of what,...156 people, more or less? How many are bush and blair responsible for?

They have also violated several international laws such as the Geneva Convention, the Nurnburg Tribunal, the UN Charter and the NPT Treaty. They appear to be on the verge of starting WWIII, possibly with nukes, which will most likely leave no winners. It is feasible that someone has decided to throw a monkeywrench into their plans.

Has anyone seen any more on the unattended missels that were left on the train?

I'm not saying I believe the story, only that there are likely to be many twists and turns that would be easy to overlook.

This story is still wide open. Only time will tell how it ends.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by ShadowEyes]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
hi everybody
Don't you think if the French had anything to do with saving America from itself they would be rubbing our collective noses in it. Just a thought

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
About the silencers, I can personally attest to silencers so quiet that one has to listen to hear the hammer tap the primer cap, and the round hitting tree branches. No sound other than that.

Not a suppresor, true silencer that reduces decibles to nil. Suppresors are more for flash hindering these days. Please do not take Hollywood as a source for credibility.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Haroon Rashid Aswat. Remember the name?

Haroon Rashid Aswat (born ca. 1975 in Britain) is a British citizen suspected of being an MI6 operative and Al Qaeda organizer responsible for the 7 July 2005 London bombings.

Police sources have told newspapers that Aswat made some 20 mobile phone calls to two of the suspected bombers, possibly including Mohammed Sidique Khan. Although his family claims that years ago he disappeared to Afghanistan or Pakistan, he was monitored entering Britain at Felixstowe, Suffolk in late June and then departing via Heathrow hours before the attacks. His profile was mentioned early in the investigation as a potential suspect, but his name was kept secret until he was arrested by Zambian authorities after entering that country through Zimbabwe.

Aswat is believed to have helped set up a terrorist training camp in Oregon in the United States in 1999. Recently, he was in South Africa, where American agents reportedly monitored his activities. It has been alleged that the US wished to arrest him, but the UK opposed the arrest, apparently due to his British citizenship. However, terrorism expert John Loftus, interviewed on FOX News's Day Side on 30 July 2005, said that Rashid was in fact an MI6 informant and had been for many years.

en.wikipedia.org...

So an Al Qaeda member, working for MI6 who helped set up training camps in the United States (hmmm)

The UK Links: Some of the suicide hijackers were in Britain before the attacks. Why didn't we know? By Neil Mackay, Home Affairs Editor

ONE week to the day after the suicide attacks on America, Sir Stephen Lander, the director-general of MI5, and Sir Richard Dearlove, the chief of MI6, sat down in a rather dull function room at the Cabinet Office's headquarters at 70 Whitehall and reassured Ann Taylor, the Labour MP newly appointed to head Parliament's Intelligence and Security Committee, that Britain's labyrinthine network of spies and secret police was on top of the investigation into the worst terrorist attack in the world. ÒI was impressed by what the heads of service had to say then,Ó said Taylor, reporting directly to Tony Blair on the state of British intelligence. ÒI was struck by the quality of their briefing.Ó Nobody is quite so fulsome in their praise for Dearlove and Lander today Ð not with proof that at least 11 members of the hijack teams that hit America had been in Britain, and none of them had been under surveillance by British intelligence during their time here.

On top of that are the claims aired in court last Friday that an Algerian pilot, Lotfi Raissi, who lived near Heathrow until his arrest by anti-terrorist police, was the Òlead instructorÓ for four of the hijack pilots .

If Britain had monitored these men, our intelligence services could have notified America when the men left Britain en route to the US. For obvious security reasons, nobody is saying when the next committee briefing with Lander and Dearlove is due, but a meeting is expected within the week.

www.sundayherald.com...

It seems we should follow two things at the start of this theory.

1. Israeli Spy ring.
2. MI6 involvement with international terrorist groups.

Cause, i think we might be on to something.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I still sadly chuckle at the folks who feel our 'journalists' will get to the bottom of this. There won't be another source on this story. The whole notion of credible sources is totally defunct. Brian Williams, Katie Couric and the late Peter Jennings are/were all CFR attendees.
Wait for the smokesceens and the dangled red herrings to appear over the next few weeks. The timing of the US Supreme Courts ruling on no protection of whistleblowers is ridiculously ironic.
btw- Alex Jones was not on air Friday. I believe he is on his way to Bilderberg.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk74
hi everybody
Don't you think if the French had anything to do with saving America from itself they would be rubbing our collective noses in it. Just a thought

not if its "black ops", plus we dont know what the so called "shoot out" was about. Until we find out a potential theory why British, Israeli, French and American agents are doing in the same location and having the same interests...anything is possible.

Im still following the lead of British false flag operations and MI6 contacts in American and seeing what i can find out.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Trainloads of missiles never get attacked....please note their destination.....???????????????

www.worldtribune.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A Historical Look At Israeli False Flag Operations

With all that we see happening with the London bombings, I think it is wise for us to take a brief look at some historical information. History could be repeating itself. British and American targets have been bombed many times in the past and the evidence seemed to point to specific perpetrators. But as was discovered numerous times, the evidence was faked.

Numerous writers, scientists, investigators and even political figures have pointed out Israel’s involvement with 911. There is a huge pile of evidence that is being ignored, shoveled under the carpet and being labeled as “urban legend” regarding Israel’s involvement in 911. We should know that Jews have a consistent history of fraudulent actions resulting in the loss of lives of millions of human beings to accomplish their purpose.

False flag operations are not new for Jews. As I will show in the list below, false flag operations, the act of committing terrorist actions and having others blamed for it, is a technique that they have employed in numerous situations for hundreds even thousands of years. Not only have they done false flag operations to blame Muslims, they have done these actions to have others blamed like, the Czarist government in Russia, other Jews, Germany, enemy organizations and states, etc. I also find it interesting that they have been caught red handed in numerous false flag operations. Not once but several times they have been caught. As regards today’s terrorists actions, it is interesting to note that Israelis have been caught in false flag operations attempting to have Muslims blamed, but yet there is not one false flag operation where Muslims were caught attempting to blame Jews. We should really think about this and ask the reasonable question of, “I wonder why that is?”

Israeli False Flag operations

Note: Source can, again, be seen as biased and potentially anti-semetic. Make of it what you will, im taking it with a pinch of salt

[edit on 3-6-2006 by infinite]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join