It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strataspherically exorbitant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Apearently the Trilateral Commission is a group of very powerful people.

"The Trilateral Commission was formed in 1973 by private citizens of Japan, Europe (European Union countries), and North America (United States and Canada) to foster closer cooperation among these core democratic industrialized areas of the world with shared leadership responsibilities in the wider international system. Originally established for three years, our work has been renewed for successive triennia (three-year periods), most recently for a triennium to be completed in 2006."

www.trilateral.org...

this insignia is supose to represent the three regions in which the group is comprised of. what i think it could be is the foreknowledge of the electrogravitational technology we have been perfecting over all this time. zero-point technology that allows for the transfer into free sustainable energy. its simple, the electromagnetic radiation from three photons (light waves) converge onto a point along each axis of space-time and create negative energy, which causes superluminal velocity(faster then light travel). you can see here what i am talking about.

www.electrogravity.com...

so i guess this has been the plan of the NEW WORLD ORDER all along, work among the elite money holders of the leading corperations all over the world. so as to coincide shifts in lucrative technological assets. flowing together the tides of power will strengthen the interconnecting economies binding our governments together. the importance of this ensured state of economic optimum is resting on the phase that advanced technology be integrated proficiently.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by sturod84]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You will find LOADS of threads on ATS about the trilater commission. They are up there with the Bilderbergers, Bohemian Club, Illuminati, and Freemasons as favorite subjects of conspiracy discussion.

new topics

join