It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has the PSP and what games have you got/planning to get?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Who has got or getting a PSP and what games do you have, and what games are you planning to buy? And will you buy movies for the PSP or just keep using DVD's?

I have Battlefront 2, Socom Fireteam Bravo, Worms, GTA LCS and Splinter Cell.

[edit on 1/6/0606 by Korsyn01]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i have a psp. as it is now, the only games i own are Daxter, Lumines, Burnout Legends, and Worms. i had SOCOM but i sold it 'cause it didn't really interest me.
i'm not spending another dime on UMD movies simply because i think they're a waste of money, plus you get more content and a better price just buying the DVD.
currently, the only games i'm looking forward to getting are Final Fantasy: Crisis Core and Sonic Rivals, and those games are ages away...
as much as i hate to admit it, the ds(lite) is now my handheld of choice. sony for some odd reason just dosen't seem to be interested in churning out the full power of the psp, whereas nintendo is throwing their full support and the weight to go with it behind their portable machine. i own both machines and i think they're both great in their own right, however...these long droughts between "must have" games for the psp have me very frustrated with the game selection. and if i don't see anything by the end of the year that compelles me to hang on to my psp, it's going up for sale and the games with it.
sony has some great psp add-ons being released at the end of the year. i just hope they have a more than decent game selection to come with them.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
gta:lcs, tony hawk underground 2 remix, field commander, armored core.

and I've got snes and gens emulated on the psp

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
btw, you can put videos on your psp easy, just convert them into .mp4s. I made a post about this somewhere 'round here

no need to buy umd movies, evah.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
gta:lcs, tony hawk underground 2 remix, field commander, armored core.

and I've got snes and gens emulated on the psp

hmm...tony hawk sound cool. i might pick it up. know of any quirky fun games i could try out? i had katamari, but i misplaced it, and haven't seen it since.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I mostly play GTA, MLB 06, Mercury (this is the most addicting and frustrating game) when I find the time. Sometimes a little basketball just so I can be somewhat competitive when my nephew wants to kick my butt.

I have that heavy metal or something like that game. finger hurts if you play too long. I have some other games that are ok and an unopened harry potter that someone passed along to me. no interest in it.

the psp is cool toy. I have all the software on my pc to convert movies to the proper files just never a need to do it. I do have one little disk with a ton of songs and pictures so I don't have to bring the mp3 player and the psp on the plane when I travel. I do anyway

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I agree, the Umd movies are a bit of a rip off, it's about $30 aus for an UMD movie but only $20 aus for the same movie crammed with glorious glorious specail features.

Karby, have you tried GTA? its an absolute killer of a game, better than the ones on the PS2

new topics

top topics

join