It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pecoraro's testimony, proof bombs in WTC basement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Mike Pecoraro... The 36 year-old father of two stopped and bought breakfast on the way into One World Trade Center and changed into his work clothes.

Deep below the tower,Mike Pecoraro was suddenly interrupted...

His co-worker made the call and reported back to Mike that he was told that the Assistant Chief did not know what happened but that the whole building seemed to shake and there was a loud explosion... By this time, however, the room they were working in began to fill with a white smoke.

The two decided to ascend the stairs to the C level, to a small machine shop where Vito Deleo and David Williams were supposed to be working. When the two arrived at the C level, they found the machine shop gone.

"There was nothing there but rubble, "Mike said. "We're talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press ? gone!"

The two made their way to the parking garage, but found that it, too, was gone. "There were no walls, there was rubble on the floor, and you can't see anything" he said.

They decided to ascend two more levels to the building's lobby. As they ascended to the B Level, one floor above, they were astonished to see a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds, wrinkled up "like a piece of aluminum foil" and lying on the floor. "They got us again," Mike told his co-worker, referring to the terrorist attack at the center in 1993... He was convinced a bomb had gone off in the building... Mike ascended to the Lobby Level where he met Arti DelBianco, a member of his work crew.

He walked out into the main lobby of the building, seeing it for the first time.

"When I walked out into the lobby, it was incredible," he recalled. "The whole lobby was soot and black, elevator doors were missing. The marble was missing off some of the walls. 20-foot section of marble, 20 by 10 foot sections of marble, gone from the walls". The west windows were all gone. They were missing. These are tremendous windows. They were just gone. Broken glass everywhere, the revolving doors were all broken and their glass was gone. Every sprinkler head was going off. I am thinking to myself, how are these sprinkler heads going off? It takes a lot of heat to set off a sprinkler head. It never dawned on me that there was a giant fireball that came through the air of the lobby.

www.chiefengineer.org...

The "official cause" of all this extreme damage to the basement is the following that is mentioned in that article:

The jet fuel actually came down the elevator shaft, blew off all the (elevator) doors and flames rolled through the lobby. That explained all the burnt people and why everything was sooted in the lobby.

Do you really think that the following things that were destroyed in the WTC 1's basement and lobby was from burning jet fuel falling down the elevator shaft?

1) The machine shop in rubble and the 50 ton hydraulic press gone.

2) The parking garage gone.

3) The steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds, wrinkled up "like a piece of aluminum foil" and lying on the floor.

4) Elevator doors missing.

5) 20 by 10 foot sections of marble missing from the walls.

6) The revolving doors were all broken.

NO WAY that burning jet fuel falling could do all that. However, BOMBS COULD!

And bombs exploding could burnt all the people and cause the white smoke inside they witnessed inside their room and on the outside near the base of the WTC before the towers collapsed:

Another white smoke photo:

Bombs could only cause that extreme damage, consistent with William Rodriguez's testimony of bombs in the WTC 1 basement.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I wanted to add one more question to this, I know some of you are going to hold on to the theory that the flaming jet fuel fell down the elevator shaft, erupted out of the ground level sections in both towers and caused all that extreme damage for dear life.

Of course it's impossible for flaming jet fuel to vaporize the hydraulic press, the garage, 300lb fire door, ect, but why did the flaming jet fuel just happend to do a 90 deg turn and explode out at the lobby and 1st basement levels? The EXACT levels needed to be blasted (right at ground level) in order to weaken a building's entire structure.

Why didn't the flaming fuel continue to fall all the way deep down into the very bottom of the sub-level basement area, deep beneath the ground? Did the elevator shafts just happen to stop at ground level, or is just another in a long long line of amazing coincidences surrounding 9/11?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We have discused this before, a few times

Posted by syntaxer 24/6/2005 at 12:57 PM
WTC Hero janitor blows 'Official 9/11 Story' Sky High!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted by HowardRoark, on May 10, 2006 at 14:45 GMT

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Snip~
From the Chief Engineer magazine and reports of eyewitness account of the moments after the first plane crash describing evidence of large explosions in the lobby, parking garage and subbasement levels of WTC-1 at the time of the crash.

The two decided to ascend the stairs to the C level, to a small machine shop where Vito Deleo and David Williams were supposed to be working. When the two arrived at the C level, they found the machine shop gone.

[edit on 1/6/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
We have discused this before, a few times

I didn't see where it answered any of my questions.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by diggs

Mike Pecoraro... The 36 year-old father of two stopped and bought breakfast on the way into One World Trade Center and changed into his work clothes.

Deep below the tower,Mike Pecoraro was suddenly interrupted...

His co-worker made the call and reported back to Mike that he was told that the Assistant Chief did not know what happened but that the whole building seemed to shake and there was a loud explosion.. By this time, however, the room they were working in began to fill with a white smoke.

"There was nothing there but rubble, "Mike said. "We're talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press ? gone!"

The two made their way to the parking garage, but found that it, too, was gone. "There were no walls, there was rubble on the floor, and you can't see anything" he said.

www.chiefengineer.org...

NO WAY that burning jet fuel falling could do all that. However, BOMBS COULD!

I have asserted since 2002 that the concrete walls of the core and many basement walls were built with rebar coated with C4 plastic high explosive.

"There were no walls, there was rubble on the floor,

The statement of Mike Pecoraro is direct evidence of high explosive built into the walls. The man William Rodriguez saved is also direct evidence.

The only realistic and feasible explanation for free fall at the WTC in existence.

algoxy.com...

The reason the basement explosives were detonated on plane impact (vibration sensors) was to divide the seismic spike between 2 events.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Christophera]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristopheraI have asserted since 2002 that the concrete walls of the core and many basement walls were built with rebar coated with C4 plastic high explosive.

Why do you think that was so? in anticipation for 9/11, or in case of a disaster like a hurricane?

The only realistic and feasible explanation for free fall at the WTC in existence.
algoxy.com...
The reason the basement explosives were detonated on plane impact (vibration sensors) was to divide the seismic spike between 2 events.

Agreed. btw, if that is your website, you might want to make your fonts smaller. it's kind of hard to read and quickly glance through.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by diggs

Originally posted by ChristopheraI have asserted since 2002 that the concrete walls of the core and many basement walls were built with rebar coated with C4 plastic high explosive.

Why do you think that was so? in anticipation for 9/11, or in case of a disaster like a hurricane?

algoxy.com...

Agreed. btw, if that is your website, you might want to make your fonts smaller. it's kind of hard to read and quickly glance through.

With these type things those involved have 2 motives. One, eventual demolition safely inexpensively, two, (secret) 9-11

THX,
You must be on a PC. You would be the first to mention that. The font size is basically set for the default browser settings ( I thought). Is your browser set large?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christophera
THX,
You must be on a PC. You would be the first to mention that. The font size is basically set for the default browser settings ( I thought). Is your browser set large?

yes PC. i don't think my browser is set for large. is your fonts at 10pt? you might want to change your font to a more reader friendly one. Hope I don't sound insulting, just trying to make your site more reader friendly. Hope you take it that way!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Explosives being built into the building? Come on.. that's a bit farfetched.

As for explosives being placed? I can find that valid.

No offense but the first theory is almost as ridiculous as the War of the World aliens planting machines underground to later erupt out of the ground and attack the populus.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter how the bombs were placed in the basement, that fact that there was bombs in the basement is what really matters.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If there were explosives in the basement, how come he didn't notice when they went off?

You left out his part of the story

Deep below the tower, Mike Pecoraro was suddenly interrupted in his grinding task by a shake on his shoulder from his co-worker. "Did you see that?" he was asked. Mike told him that he had seen nothing. "You didn't see the lights flicker?", his co-worker asked again. "No," Mike responded, but he knew immediately that if the lights had flickered, it could spell trouble.

All of the damage described is consistent with a fuel air explosion in the freight elevator shaft.

www.fas.org...

I bet you think that the 50-ton hydraulic press weighs 50 tons.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
If there were explosives in the basement, how come he didn't notice when they went off?

I don't know, why don't you call him and ask him yourself?

All of the damage described is consistent with a fuel air explosion in the freight elevator shaft.

www.fas.org...

And the detonator dropped down the elevator shaft at just the right time too Howard? You are amusing.

Man, you got to be the 2nd most immature person debating here.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You answered your own question in the following...

You left out his part of the story

Deep below the tower, Mike Pecoraro was suddenly interrupted in his grinding task...

www.fas.org...

I beg to differ. What about the eye-witnesses that spoke of cascading burning fuel and the elevator doors opening with burning fuel and burning occupants?

And apparently you think he was operating a cheese grinder, right?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Since when do fuel-air explosions destroy any presses, wrinkle up 300-pound steel and concrete doors as if they were aluminum, and knock out reinforced concrete basement walls, all hundreds upon hundreds of feet from the ignition?

Blast waves don't go that far, Howard, and these were huge buildings. Look at the explosions that occurred during the impacts. How much damage did those fireballs do?

They knocked out windows and set some stuff on fire. That's about it. And this is just on the floors immediately experiencing the fireballs.

That's not what we're looking at in the basement. In the basement, you have more damage, more consistent with explosives than flaming oxidized fuel that's been falling down a building for scores of 12.5-foot floors.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Since when do fuel-air explosions destroy any presses, wrinkle up 300-pound steel and concrete doors as if they were aluminum, and knock out reinforced concrete basement walls, all hundreds upon hundreds of feet from the ignition?

Don't spoil his Occam's razor theory now!

I think official story believers use denial as part of their evidence.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Fuel-Air Explosives [FAE] disperse an aerosol cloud of fuel which is ignited by an embedded detonator to produce an explosion. The rapidly expanding wave front due to overpressure flattens all objects within close proximity of the epicenter of the aerosol fuel cloud, and produces debilitating damage well beyond the flattened area. The main destructive force of FAE is high overpressure, useful against soft targets such as minefields, armored vehicles, aircraft parked in the open, and bunkers.

Fuel/air explosive represent the military application of the vapor cloud explosions and dust explosions accidents that have long bedeviled a variety of industries.

Accidental vapor cloud explosion hazards are of great concern to the refining and chemical processing industry, and a number of catastrophic explosion accidents have had significant consequences in terms of injury, property damage, business interruption, loss of goodwill, and environmental impact.

There are dramatic differences between explosions involving vapor clouds and high explosives at close distances. For the same amount of energy, the high explosive blast overpressure is much higher and the blast impulse is much lower than that from a vapor cloud explosion. The shock wave from a TNT explosion is of relatively short duration, while the blast wave produced by an explosion of hydrocarbon material displays a relatively long duration. The duration of the positive phase of a shock wave is an important parameter in the response of structures to a blast.

Although the detonation combustion mode produces the most severe damage, fast deflagrations of the cloud can result from flame acceleration under confined and congested conditions. Flame propagation speed has a significant influence on the blast parameters both inside and outside the source volume.

The blast effects from vapor cloud explosions are determined not only by the amount of fuel, but more importantly by the combustion mode of the cloud. Significant overpressures can be generated by both detonations and deflagrations. Most vapor cloud explosions are deflagrations, not detonations. Flame speed of a deflagration is subsonic, with flame speed increasing in restricted areas and decreasing in open areas. Significantly, a detonation is supersonic, and will proceed through almost all of the available flammable vapor at the detonation reaction rate. This creates far more severe peak over-pressures and much higher amounts of blast energy. The speed of the flame front movement is directly proportional to the amount of blast over-pressure. A wide spectrum of flame speeds may result from flame acceleration under various conditions. High flame front speeds and resulting high blast over pressures are seen in accidental vapor cloud explosions where there is a significant amount of confinement and congestion that limits flame front expansion and increases flame turbulence.

www.fas.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
That did absolutely nothing to address my post.

I could've done a freaking Google search myself if I wanted, and in fact I did before I posted, and based my post on that very web site!

Sometimes I feel like you should just be slapped. Repeatedly. You never answer any questions. All you do is distract and wave your arms, across all of these threads.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So, if you read it, how come you don't understand it?

The descriptions of the fires and flames in the elevator shafts, the damage to the doors and equipment at the bottom of the shaft are all consistent with the description of the blast effects of a FAE.

edit. Too many typos. Time for bed.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't think the C4 coating sounds right..Otherwise why wouldn't the first bomb back in 1991 have triggered a much bigger event.
If so much fuel poured down the elevator shaft that it caused so much damage, why was there still so much up top that it was able to melt the steel ? You'd figure it would have burned off a lot quicker that way if so much had dropped down the elevator shafts.

Pie

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

So, if you read it, how come you don't understand it?

The descriptions of the fires and flames in the elevator shafts, the damage to the doors and equipment at the bottom of the shaft are all consistent with the description of the blast effects of a FAE.

I don't understand it. can you give me some evidence a FAE bomb (which wasn't what would have dropped down the shafts) can make a hydraulic pressure vanish?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join