It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train Collision With Hovering UFO Disc Paintsville, KY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
It is sad that there are no picture's to co-oberate this story, but a whole heck of alot more believable than most of the ET/UFO stuff that you find on here as of lately.
As for them assembling tents and a detainment of the crew scenario, I will side with heelstone...

Great find!!!!
Thanx.....

Allred

Have a look at this write up of the incident, there is a pic of the damage to the engine

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Here's a link and the replies might help sift out a nugget of information.

www.trainorders.com...,1205108

One reply has a link to THIS page on About dot com

ufos.about.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I currently work for CSX and also I am from around the area and just heard of this story, it is quiet funny, although very realistic. I really have no side to take, I am very skeptic on views of ET's and UFO's but I know that the locomotive engineer knows what he was talking about as far as train handeling and such, but i do believe someone was sippin on something.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hey folks, I live near Paintsville, actually in an rural community 9 miles North of the town. I'm pretty well tied in to the community and monitor EMS/Police/Fire frequently. Our local Ham club works with and has members from local EM agencies and I just heard about this incident today.

The railroads around here (CSX) pretty much take care of their own business. Very little is ever mentioned of a railway incident. If someone is hit and killed on the tracks, there may be a mention on the local news but that's about it. Our local news does not really seek the story. If you call with a story, they might print it but no in depth reporting. My supervisor knows more than I do about the goings on in town and he had not heard of this either.

It is possible for this to have happened and have been kept quiet, especially if it happened between two towns like Russell and Paintsville. There is a lot of the river bank that is not visible to the public through this area.

I happen to know a gentleman who works for them as a safety engineer. I will try and contact the individual and ask him about this. We spoke last year so I think if he knew about it, he would have told me.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Nice account from a source that could be easily swayed by ridicule.

It seems that the things were searching for some thing in the river.. how weird is that ? as for them shorting out the electrics, classic example of a bona fida UFO sighting.

Awesome. Flagged.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
At what point in time did humanity get to the point where they started to believe anything just because it was written down? Seriously. This is a low point for ATS Aliens/UFO's forum.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think this guy saw some similar stuff:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join