It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niagra Jumper Lives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It really is shocking that the guy lived -- let alone walked away -- freaky. There was an old timer on FOX who was the official "fisher outer" who estimated he pulled 300 bodies out over 30 years -- sick. Apparently a small but significant % were accidents -- folks not realizing how swift the water was ...

www.voanews.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"Police say the unidentified man was taken to a hospital, where he was in stable condition."

Obviously that wasnt a mental hospital....

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So, can you win the Darwin Award if you live? Or is that just an honorable mention???

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
why cant you jump off a cliff into the water??
just because they put up a rail open some stores and call it a tourist attraction?

maybe that guy was an active ats member
ok I just realized it would be suicide and quite insane, but you all get my point....it's like "the prisoner" maybe he was trying to get away from the bubble...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i would love to know the reason he was there....and what it must of been like when he went over that waterfall......
cant think how scarey that would of been!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROGUE
"Police say the unidentified man was taken to a hospital, where he was in stable condition."

Obviously that wasnt a mental hospital....

He was standing around and giving high fives to himself... does that look like some one who need to go to a hospital?

new topics

top topics

join