It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me finally able to make the psi wheel move!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I tried this the other day and it instantly worked. I showed my brother and did it in more than one room.

Also, the wheel didn't move when my hands weren't there and even when put my hands in "position" but didn't try to move it, i'm pretty sure it isn't air currents that are moving it. I really only works when I mentally try to move it. I can't move it when it is under a plastic container.

My best bets are thermal energy or static electricity or something of that nature, OR it could be genuine, albeit simple telekinesis.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
your claim to me has no one of truth,conisdering u joined 2 days ago an ur name is iiiiiiiiiiiiiii

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Originally posted by Craft
On the subject of the psi wheel: If its really TK, why would you need to have hands on either side of it. You can say it acts as a conduit but if its really TK why would you need your hands as a conduit even? You can probably beam it out of your eyes or focus on it with your mind.

Because it's about belief. Once you have the firm belief that you don't need your hands to do it, then it will work like that. And with firm belief I mean that not a shred of doubt enters your mind, which would be extremely to impossibly difficult for a beginner, unless he/she wasn't brought up with the rules and beliefs that most of us were brought up with in the western world.

You're right TheBandit795!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craft
Wow too bad I can only ignore 10 people max, whats that guy above me going on about?

Eh wasn't referring to Blaine in this one k. Think Blaine and I posted at same time.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
yea TheBandit795! you basically said the same thing as me but without the whole conspricacy factor. And yes the wheel wil move with heat from your hands, But the amount of consentration and focus to do it the real way is pretty difficult . It was kinda like using a muscle for the first time when i did it.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by Art0_Saar1]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
your claim to me has no one of truth,conisdering u joined 2 days ago an ur name is iiiiiiiiiiiiiii

So?? I already find him to be more credible than you are, Dalair..

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That's right folks, if you "knew" you could do something with no doubts, you might be amazed at what you could do.

Troy

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think it's either thermal/heat energy from hands, or mind over matter.

I think it works best at a certain thought that is a mix of anticipation/excitement & naive belief and awe. It's hard to sustain the cognitive position though.

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat

Your lack of belief in what I stated previously is of no matter to me because you judge a person's credibility by their internet name and internet activity (or lack there of).

[edit on 8-6-2006 by iiiiiiiiiiiii]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Not saying you did this, but some likely comments.

1. what is that thing you're moving in the vid on pg.1.
2. It could easily have a motor (such as a $1 mini one from Radio Shack).
3. You could easily have palmed a mini fan.
4. if the target is paper, simple static electricty can cause this....

I only point this out, as this is what skeptics will say.

put a bowl over it, and reshoot....and use a more recognizable object that couldn't hide a small motor...

BTW, I know that telekenesis is possible....but just trying to help here....

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Wow very facinating!!!
Just like what Gazrok said about putting a bowl over it, i think you should also try to make the psi wheel out of something thats see through so we can see whats underneath. You can easily hide a small motor under the paper psi wheel you had there. Also better lighting helps too! Also video tape the whole process from the start, constructing the psi wheel.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by balon0]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
How many sad cases acturally make this sort of stuff up?
Sadly this thread has taught me is that if i could do this I would'nt put it on ATS because too many people would say its not real.
Think about the phycology of a time waster; why would'nt they show of and at least make it spin in both directions?
Its sad but because there are so many people who are prepard to shout "fake" without much evidence of their own i would have just kept it quite (un less I had a really good camera that is).

One day we will have a fool proof MRI lie detector scanner then we will no how much truth there is in this phycic stuff.
As for Trapped Soul well done!!!

But to anyone who does fake stuff all I can say is this...
1. You are leading people towards a hell of a lot deception
2. A hell which you may come to belong
3. And if you delibretely support ignorance at the expence of truth, so perhaps you may belong to ignorance too.

Try and leave this world a richer place for your existance, then perhaps you may at least belong to it.
But I don't doubt Trapped Soul about this thread; not really at all come to think about something else (I haven't said).

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Take a look at this guy, this is proof of TK ability!!
video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Take a look at this guy, this is proof of TK ability!!
video.google.com...

Excellent stuff...as real as most of the posts here

Really though if it was not for the experience and knowledge of the technology of our times these "feats" would have seem supernatural would they not?

I think this is half the problem with the paranormal gig. There are possibly unseen forces at work. Our so called psychic half of the brain (also responsible for creativity and imagination is that a clue folks?) will try to create something out of nothing....I have been there..we all have...Whether the unseen forces are due to mental energies or just a small heat induced convection current..that's the question.

Some time back, with the aid of pore breathing I was able to "push" people, without contact..just by going through the motions some distance off. The "target" being blindfolded or with eyes closed sometimes with earplugs. This was to prevent them from knowing when "I pushed".
Now, I say push but the guinea pigs say it felt more of a feeling of being "Off balance".
At the time "I believed" and thought it was psychic ability. Subsequently other events have made me believe most psychic ability to be delusional. The belief aspect being essential for the imagination to fill in the gaps of unexplained affects.

There may be some paranormal, para-science, or a psychic thing whatever that I have missed....but for now been there done it. I am convinced that imagination is the root of it...and a feeling of thinking your special because you are psychic or something. You not you are special because you are you.....unique.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I just watched this video, made one of these and I'm doing it right now.
It spins at a consistent rotation - can't reverse at all but I can stop it by moving my hand.
It doesn't feel like my mind is doing it, but the energy from my hands seem to be creating a energy vortex. I can feel a tingly sensation when it's happening.
P.S. also works better with my right hand. Might be the heat generated from the palms??? This is definitely real just not sure of the scientific reason.???
New to site.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Fascinating.

Do you think you could do it under controlled conditions?

The observation of a doubtful mind can and will alter the results

TrappedSoul- now you will start to develop the confidence needed to move on to the bigger stuff, thats good to see
be careful not to let the wrong people you know in real life know about this because some people act very hostile towards people with these abilities even if its just out of primal fear of the unknown

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ok I found this thread while trying to find someone who could explain how to
get the psi wheel going...

1- like the gentleman said the answer is in the rotation of the wheel and his
hand movements. If you were going to make a fake you would make it go in
both directions not just one and maybe some off the wall stuff.

I have been trying for about a week now...I made it turn to the left and to the right but couldn't get it to rotate at all. I did it from 2 feet away in my
attic no windows. The connection lasted about a minute during that time the
wheel moved left and right once the link was severed it didn't move again.

The movement of the psi wheel was not mechanical because machines have
constant flow he has a few slow rotations in there if a motor were involved
then when it stopped the wheel would have shifted a little.

And it wasn't air because no wobble. It could be some computer effects I
suppose I don't know a whole lot about that kind of thing. His hand movements are synonymous with someone trying to control something that they don't have much control over or have just learned but don't have much experience with yet. So sorry skeptics I think this one is real

I'm curious though how were you able to connect with the psi wheel? Please
be as elaborate as possible like how it feels on physical level what do you
focus on and so on.

Great job son I think thats outstanding work

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I've always been interested in whether PK is possible. What's the purpose of the "psi wheel?" Why should it matter what the shape of the object is, how heavy it is, or what its made of? I would think that since a major question seems to be whether air currents (heated by the closely placed hands) are involved, why not use something other than paper? I'm sure one could find an object that is just as light but that has much less surface area, and would therefore eliminate the possibility of small air currents/breath etc. The fact that you can't do it with a bowl over it seems to prove the idea of air currents, IMO. If its static, then the glass would also prevent it because glass would insulate the thing. I would love to see if you can do this with something that is not essentially a pinwheel; like maybe a coin or a block of balsa wood or something?

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Anthrogrl]

I just thought of something: Why not try to levitate it? If you're using paper because its light-weight, the force required to lift it can't be too much more than the force required to spin it, right?

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Anthrogrl]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This "machine" is one of the things that G. Harry Stine tells you how to build in "Amazing Mind Machines You Can Build". He said that it worked for him when under glass, but not under clear plastic. I can only get it to turn one way. A chick I knew could get it to turn one way, then stop and reverse it on command.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I will be impressed when you can put one under a glass and make it spin with your mind. You probably figured out how to manipulate air currents either consciously or unconsciously.

Good luck with that!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join