It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me finally able to make the psi wheel move!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Greetings all,
Toadmund thats fascinating man

I am just wondering how u would make a psi wheel??
i would appreciate it if one could point this out to me.
Omega

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here's an in-depth look at a Psi-Wheel....found by a simple google search...

Check this out

Looks to me like this fellow debunked this thing pretty well....

And for you Omega, how to make one....another google search...

How to make a Psi Wheel

so have fun....

It still doesn't demonstrate TK in any way.....

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Very cool. I just made one and it worked right away. I showed the woman and she didnt believe me...she said its air currents created by my hands because of course they shake a tiny bit...or course thats b.s so I placed a big brandy snifter over the device but I could no longer get it to work. I think that the glass acts as a insulator to this energy and ny novice abilities cannot get though. Ill keep trying though.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSquared
Check this out

Yeah it may look that way, that guy want us all to believe we can't do it with our minds!
But he is wrong!

[edit on 2006/6/5 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Census
I placed a big brandy snifter over the device but I could no longer get it to work. I think that the glass acts as a insulator to this energy and ny novice abilities cannot get though. Ill keep trying though.

Any thoughts?

There are videos of people moving psiwheels under glass. Maybe it is something that needs extra practice with.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Check this out

Well, I read that before, ran my hands under cold water, even before I read his debunk, it still worked, and also static does not work with wet hands.
I also held a cigar under my wheel, no spin.
Another question to ask is that if it's heat, how can the wheel spin both ways, when the uneven shape would allow movement in only one direction?

At times I was getting movement from up to approx. 3-5 inches away, not much hand heat there.

I'd suggest the doubting thomas's make their own PSI wheel, it seems like it's more than just heat and static.
Although I am still open to a logical ordinary explanation.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Unless you can do it when it's under glass, it doesn't count. Just because you can't feel air currents doesn't mean there aren't some around. I think it's all nostril breath.

That's right... nostril breath!

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Check this out

And for you Omega, how to make one....another google search...

How to make a Psi Wheel

so have fun....

It still doesn't demonstrate TK in any way.....

Very nice.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
I think it's all nostril breath.

That's right... nostril breath!

Well make one and breath through your nostrils in front of it. I did. It didn't budge. And when I blew harder it fell of.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I was just able to do it for a bit, then I came back on here to read more, and now I can't do it again, it's so hard, i had to stare and focus for like 10 minutes. It finally moved...I want to do it again. be back in a bit with my results.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
ok, I was able to move it again, no problem.

I'm sitting like accross my room, probably about 8 feet away from the aparatus.

I started staring at it for about 1 minute, and it started to spin quicker than I have been able to before.

I then looked away and thought about something else...I looked back and it hadn't moved since i stopped it.

As soon as I looked back, about 1-2 seconds into focusing, it started moving.

I focused on stopping it, now I'm going to try to spin it the other way as fast as I can.

Once I'm able to do this well enough, I'll film it with my video camera.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Nice videos TrappedSoul! I had some thoughts on this, but first wanted to say that I really believe you're doing that with your mind.

That being said I was wondering what is special about these psi-wheels perched on a needle? Why not a coin like someone else mentioned?, a pack of smokes?, coffee cup?, dvd?, ect. Since it's mind control.. the size, shape, & weight shouldn't matter right?

Also, if it's the mind moving the wheel, then the hands shouldn't be necsessary.. so theoretically you could sit with your arms crossed or even sit on the other side of the room and do it, no?

Don't take this as a dis'.. like I said, I believe you.. those are just some thoughts that seem logical to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Because the mind is a complicated thing with many road blocks, blocks we have taught ourselves throughout our lives without even knowing it. Our conscious mind is ruled by laws we have made up to make sense of the world around us, or even to hide us from what is really going on these rules are bound to everything rules like weight, distance, gravity.
Our mind tells us we must physically move something with our hands etc, t tells us moving an object as if it were part of us with our thoughts alone is impossible. As such it places a block on the subconscious stopping it or restricting it, in order to move something with your mind you must truly believe you can else the doubt restricts you. But just as the doubt can stop you from moving something with your mind altogether it also can restrict what you move and from how far and under what circumstances.
So you fool it you tell it well “if” I can move something with my mind then something light would be easiest something with little resistance, little friction (a psi wheel) so it lets slip of its guard and allows you to do it because after all its only something light you can’t move anything else right?
Moving your hands is a simple case of making you mind think in order to move it you must have a focus something must “push” it, you mind then is tricked into thinking that perhaps it is physical which is moving the wheel. It like a slow process of weening your mind off of what it has been taught, break down its barriers and let the unconscious “free” so to speak.
Just like when they train animals they start off slow with little things, or trapeze artists start with a net and guide wires, using your hands and a light object is a “safety measure” to make your mind let its guard down.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by the_DarkLight]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I must agree with you the_DarkLight!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Check this out

Yeah it may look that way, that guy want us all to believe we can't do it with our minds!
But he is wrong!

[edit on 2006/6/5 by TrappedSoul]

The thing is, the slightest airflow makes that wheel turn specially with the extremly folded variant shown in JSquared reference.

I was building a wheel like yours (TrappedSoul) yesterday and placed it close to my desk and discovered that very little airflow that you often can have in rooms do affect this.
I could make it turn but I had my hands real close and it didnt turned like I mental commanded it. So in my case I know it was not psi but probabily airflow. Well not that surprising I haven't developed psi skill till now.

I also discovered that I can move it with my finger only getting close to one edge of the wheel. I immediatly thought about electrostatic but a little confusing I could push and pull it at the same edge and it always went in the same direction. If I was charged and the wheel too I had expected that I eighter I can pull it in any direction or push it but not both at the same time as long as I aim at always the same corner.

Anyway what I want to say, the wheel is reacting very critical to your enviournement and therefore you really need to make sure you work in a 'clean' (no electrostatic no airflow through ventilators or heat) enviournement. So useing hands close to it is a problem.

I see the form of the psi-wheel troublesome also and somehow I wonder why this other form got established. I learned it different some years ago. I cutted out a simple flat paper-cross and put this on the needle:

__
| |
--- ---
| |
--- ---
| |
---

So the impact of airflow (and heat) could be minimised. If it is Psi-Force the flat shape should not make a difference.
And I keept my hands far away of the thing. But well as I told you I could not make it turn. Maybe you can?

[edit on 6-6-2006 by g210]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am suspicious about these psi wheel things. The shape is a little too convenient to allow forces...physical forces....to act upon it.

Surely a paper disc with a mark on it, is a more logical device, it would have less aerodynamic drag on it, therefore be more easy to move, with alleged PK?

As has been said a glass upturned over the wheel to prevent "physical" outside forces from causing dubious results.

There is a psi wheel vid out there that has this setup but it is a foil wheel. This case has a transparent box underneath as well. However it has been suggested that it could be controlled with some EM force/field under the table.

Yes there is a lot going on with the mind. There are people who claim they can manipulate the physical even the weather. Why has no-one moved as much as a coin? This whole psychic gig is about the mind but some of it unfortunately is purely in the mind and delusional.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well the thing is our minds have been clouded starting from our first years alive. Its to make us unaware of ifinite....anything is possible somewhere, somehow. Its kinda part of a conspiracy iv been thinkin about involving aliens and our purpose.Ill go little into it.

I believe we are a slave race. Designed for working in many different ways. We have been designed with reproductive organs to reproduce chemically to insure more humans to come. Well i think the bible has a connection to aliens in some way or another. Lets take the "greys" for example, no reproductive organs.. how do they come to exist?? Well the bible says we are all born with original sin.. I think aliens come to existense someother more pure method without reproductive ways. Well maybe they found a way to "create" life. Well human life on this planet really has only one purpose, to work aswell as other beings on this planet do.. well the enslaved ones atleast do. So aliens also have a connection with the government. The government controls its people, how does one come about a slave??? Having control over it and keeping it from freeing its mind.

Whew sry if im changing the topic on this thread, if someone has serious ?? then create a new thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There is an old hypnotists trick that is very much like this. The vibration from the beating of your heart is enough to start the motion. It was done with a pendulum and people believe they are causing it when in reality its there pulse through the chain that causes the motion. This may be similar.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wow too bad I can only ignore 10 people max, whats that guy above me going on about?

On the subject of the psi wheel: If its really TK, why would you need to have hands on either side of it. You can say it acts as a conduit but if its really TK why would you need your hands as a conduit even? You can probably beam it out of your eyes or focus on it with your mind.

Just an opinion but I believe its all a matter of heat/radiation causing the wheel to move.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craft
On the subject of the psi wheel: If its really TK, why would you need to have hands on either side of it. You can say it acts as a conduit but if its really TK why would you need your hands as a conduit even? You can probably beam it out of your eyes or focus on it with your mind.

Because it's about belief. Once you have the firm belief that you don't need your hands to do it, then it will work like that. And with firm belief I mean that not a shred of doubt enters your mind, which would be extremely to impossibly difficult for a beginner, unless he/she wasn't brought up with the rules and beliefs that most of us were brought up with in the western world.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join