It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me finally able to make the psi wheel move!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
As I stated before, heat from your hands can make the psi wheel spin.

Yeah, it can really create a big tornado in your house if your hands are hot...
But I know it's not the "heat" from my hands, and I would ble glad to see someone demonstrating this with a candle or something!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Where can someone go to learn how to use their psy powers? I know heat isn't the medium that passes through these objects to move them when someones psy is used to move them.

Recently, Honda claimed that they could take human brain waves and from those brain waves make a robot move.

Robot Article Here.

So, if technology has exposed the fact some aready know [the fact that our psyc is capable of moving things], then how could so many still be skeptical?

[I know there are hoaxers out there that pose. So don't waste your time typing about them and their atrocities. Thank you.]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimaFaciFacts
Where can someone go to learn how to use their psy powers?

Try this guy.

Bend a SPOON with your MIND!!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm ashamed that some of you are giving this so much credit....

1. Yes he shows his face covered in the beginning, but how can you say that he didn't drop it enough to poke his nose out a little? OR, have a small hole in the shirt. OR, HELLO?? Cotton can be blown through!!!!

2. It is a piece of paper. Do this with an X-Wing and I'll be impressed...
heck, even use something as light as a coin and I'll give you more credit...

3. Even the minute disturbance of a computer fan is enough air displacement in the room to slightly move this aparatus....

4. The OP seems extremely agitated when someone questions the authenticity of this "phenomena"...If it was real, it seems he would keep his cool and simply work harder to prove that it was real. IE: duplicate it with the camera zoomed out enough to see your face when you are doing it.....

5. I can spin any number of objects in front of myself, all around myself, and through hoops and even in a closed jar....how?..I bought a magic trick called FLOAT at the Philadelphia International Airport...it's a cool trick, but if I would have known the simple materials that I needed to perform it, I wouldn't have spent the $32 dollars.....just goes to show how impressive illusions can be...

If you can do something to change my mind, and make me believe this is REAL...then do so....otherwise, don't respond to this post with anger.....I'm giving you a fair shot.....prove it is real.....

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
k ive 1 crappy little video just like this,but shorter

i dont exactly know how to make a psi wheel so i folded a piece of printer paper over to make a triangle. an placed it on tack placed on a tube of chapstick to hole it up

videos will be up in a couple minutes

[edit on 1-6-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

im also laughing at you for paying 32 bucks fro a trick that cant be easily found for ten bucks. in another place, that i wont name

[edit on 1-6-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
and heres the link
view.break.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I must say, yours is really jerky - but I see your point of course.

The problem then becomes, how do we differentiate the real from the fake? Well, we ask for more. If the person can show more under a number of different circumstances (like I said, going at different speed, changing direction, better lighting) then we can take it more as being true.

Now, I believe this example because it's a lot like a research project that was done on it, where a number of people recieved the "scholar" classification in order to perform and submit the test. One of the several volunteers was able to perform the psi-wheel, and so I give credibility to it because of that semi-professional attempt.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well I can address the physics of what i have seen....I am normally skeptical about most people but I will give credit when credit is due.

1: Blowing on the paper would infact cause a wobble in the paper since air would only catch one half of the paper. It would create a weight imbalance.

2: Touching would also cause an imbalance due to the fact that when you touch it would create sudden movement and a destabalization of the paper only if you pushed all four corners at once with your fingers with the exact same force at the exact time could you create a balanced spinning.

3: A friend under the desk is possible but why would you drill a hole in your desk to make a hoax.

4: I did not see his shirt drop even on closer examination and this also relates blowing.

5: if a small motor was rotating at will he would have has to create a peddal because he had nothing in his hands.

6: Heat rises it does not move side to side or downwards.
========

I have always been skeptical of anyone who says they have these and othertypes of abilities. I personally would like you to do this in light under these conditions...

1: Make all body parts including legs, hands, head etc. in the video

2: Better lighting

3: covered mouth and nose again (other then a cotton shirt) if you have a respirator or something else solid to cover mouth and nose.
===========

Even if the video quality is not the best and as long as I can see the spinning motion of the wheel that should be alright. It would be very hard to hoax under these conditions. If you do this again but under the conditions above you will be the most credable person in this forum I have seen since joining who says they can do this.

Just sit further back from the cam in better light and also show what the wheels componants are.

Facsinating indeed! If this is true

I am still skeptical though but at least you provided something to show us unlike most people. This way you do not have to cover it if it is blocking you

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
People didn't believe in radio for years guys. I read through this thread and am amazed at the skeptical responses, try it before you knock it. I have done this many times myself, and it works, period. I was able to stop it, change directions, speed it up and slow it down and I did it in a variety of conditions without putting my hands anywhere near the thing. Before you doubt something, make the friggin effort to make one yourself and try it first. The phenomina has actually been pretty well documented.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
id like to participate in the The Psychokinetic Ability Research Project

Without an bias to thinking its real or fake, since there is very valid info saying this is a true phenomena, an lots saying its just a fake. i want to see for myself.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

As I stated before, heat from your hands can make the psi wheel spin.

Yeah, it can really create a big tornado in your house if your hands are hot...
But I know it's not the "heat" from my hands, and I would ble glad to see someone demonstrating this with a candle or something!

Heh... when I was growing up we had Christmas candles that would be place below a metal object resembling the psi wheel with horses on top. The heat would make them spin quite fast.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by opensecret1150]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
www.thekeyboard.org.uk...
www.thekeyboard.org.uk...

The website above after further investigation revealed that the psi wheel will work with a thermal reaction. However in his experiment he had to warm up his hands first 11c above room temperature he also did this using hot cups of water (video).

Now I will retract my statement made about thermal reaction not being involved. However though thermal energy may be the case for some studies have shown that shaolin monks for example while focusing Chi energy do generate heat so there could be a connection but he did some pretty good tests and even explained why when you put a bowl over top it would not work.

now If someone could infact do this a a bowl or no heat source at all it would be truely amazing.

I knew it was to good to be true but then again that is why I never say I'm 100% sure how something works until i gather good info first. This study is probably the best study you will find on the psi wheel.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Nice work Doc. The thermal energy makes better sense now.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
LOL i believe i have somekinda untapped power with psi, a few years ago my moms boyfriend looked his keys in his car in the ignition, LOL what a dumbass i thought. He said he tried all the doors blah blah, well i went up to the door pulled the handle at first it didnt open but a second try it opened
. All i thought about at the moment was the door unlocking and opening and it did !!

Mod edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Pretty good!

Maybe you should use a glass table so it can prove nothing is under the table . Does it have a needle in it ? If so, you could be using a magnet under the table to move it !

Also shoot the video showing more surroundings and yourself, rather than just the paper.

Does it work WITHOUT the needle ? Is it the metal in the needle then, that you are controlling, and if so can you just make a needle spin on it;s own?

I can do a similar thing with a pendulum, but only if I am touching it, but I am not physically trying to making it spin. I can make it move clockwse, anti-clockwise, small circles and big ones, fast ones, stop it, start it, whatever. All I am doing is loosley dangling a chain with a small pendant, off my finger, and I don't move my hand. Not sure how it works.

I';m, not convinced in my own experiments, that it is a gift or magical. I just think I unintemtionally cause a small vibration or little jolts, and that is enough to make it move. It is hard not to shake whilst trying to hold still ! At least I can't !

So here is a question, are your legs touching the table ? Or any other part of your body ? I can't recall if your elbows were resting on the table. So can you try it without touching the table with your body ? !! If you are sitting, then don't let the chair tocuh the table. This way you can tell more how this phenomenom works !

Like that spoon bending thing, the man is touching the spoon. That one didn't convince me much.

I haven't tried this wheel deal though.

Good Job !!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yesterday I was just too excited about making a new video and stuff, and that's why I didn't get it so spin, I was only thinking about making a new video and couldn't concentrate enough.

But today after a while I managed to spin it again, and showed it to my sister (over webcam) and to my mother standing here in the room.
My mother didn't believe it, she thought it was a trick

And I had hard time doing it front of the cam today, since I feel pressured to make a new movie, and it's hard to focus then.
But I managed to spin it a little, just to show you that this is really not a trick, I did what you told me about!
But yeah, my hands are still near it, i'm still working on removing them!

And Violet, the only part of me thoucing the table is my hands/arms.

And of cource, the link:
media.putfile.com...
And on google:
video.google.com...

[edit on 2006/6/2 by TrappedSoul]

[edit on 2006/6/2 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The video is very good, thanks for sharing. I do beleive you are doing this wothout using any tricks.

I just want to clarify what I meant about you touchng the table. I meant if your body is touching table & of course the table is touching the paper / needle. I am just wondering if there is some magnetic, vibration type force / touch connection thing. Sorry I don't know how to put it into proper words !

Are you able to just hover your arms / hands over the table and try it ? No need to film it, just curious And would it work with say a toothpick, rather than a metal needle ?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Id say you do what im going to work on trying next, Put a glass Dish over it and make it spin then. If i do it i will defiantly get it on film the second time.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
oh and i dont know about you but i got a huge rush and amazment when i did it. The feel of it in my hands was so amazing and what i saw was impossible by physics without making it fall off the needle but it prefectly changed rotation and kept the same speed. And all the deja vou if been having is ripping my mind apart, Oh and + my sighting of a Cigar shaped Ufo in the sky the other day , iv been kinda on the sketchy side lately.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
ok last one i promiss cuz i just saw someone's post and i have to say this. If he was blowing on it then it would have wobbled, any wind and the wheel will wobble no matter how soft you blow. Besides this can be done by doing the cheating which is using the heat from your hands to make it rotate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join