It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me finally able to make the psi wheel move!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have tried this for months now and I gave up, but I decided to try again today.
And after some hours I started to get the hang on it, now I can easely start and stop it.
But I only manage to spin it clockwise, i'm still a noob at it...
On this video I have my shirt over my nose and mouth I can't breathe on it, and there is no other movement in the room and both the door and window is closed.
I also made it stop two times, and in the end I just fell out of it (got too exhausted and excited).
media.putfile.com...
Backup link: video.google.com...

I'm not trying to fool anyone, if you are fooled, then so am I!

[edit on 2006/5/31 by TrappedSoul]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hey that's excellent!!

Congrats with your achievement. Another ATS member doing something himself and making us proud...

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Fascinating.

Do you think you could do it under controlled conditions?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Fascinating.

Do you think you could do it under controlled conditions?

I don't feel good enough yet, I just got the damn thing to move.
I tired under a glassbowl and didn't get any result, but I will try again and again!

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Hey that's excellent!!

Congrats with your achievement. Another ATS member doing something himself and making us proud...

Thank you!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Right on. Much better than I can do

How long do you practice at a time?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What was it that made you think you could do that? What was the stimulation building up? Sorry for the obscure questions, they make sense to me, AAC

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What was it that made you think you could do that? What was the stimulation building up? Sorry for the obscure questions, they make sense to me, AAC

They make sense to me too!

Well, my dad and his brother did a lot of spiritism when they was young and other crasy paranormal stuff. And his brother was able to bend spoons.
And my father told me about once when he placed a needle on the top of the water in a cup and put a bowl over and making it spin both ways by mind power.
I thrust what my uncle and dad said to me...
You can read more about it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So in other words: I know there is more "between earth and heaven".
I also dreamt about it, that it was possible and that I did it, I feelt like that dream meant something, it actually told me that there is no limit you can do it if you believe it.

And I have previosly tried something like that in school; where I got a random person to say "hello" in the middle of the conversation with another person.
And once when I didn't do my norwegian lesson I tried to make the theacher not show up at school that day, and she actually crashed that day and didn't come. (only the car got hurt)
But this can just be random events! But they made me think!

I almost gave up on telekinesis, I got angry and destroyed the psi wheel and placed the needle in my wall.
But today I decided to try again, I just knew it was possible and I had to try again!

Originally posted by Umbrax
Right on. Much better than I can do

How long do you practice at a time?

I somethimes practise in many hours (yeah it's sick), and I sometimes got really mad when I wasted hours without results.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Odd that it doesn't work with the glass bowl over it. Have you tried obstructing it in other ways, but so that you can still see it? Maybe with a strainer bowl? Might be interesting to place it under neath something and have the camera record it. IF there were telekinetic waves moveing it, then, sure, perhaps glass for some reason blocks them, but say, wood doesn't, or perhaps aluminum foil amplifies it, etc.

It will be interesting to hear some more results.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I think this is a fake. Why?

Well, why only allow it to spin in one direction? Why not stop and make it go the other way?
Also, at 5:22 and 5:25, it seems to pass through your finger tips. Care to explain that?
Why do it in such darkness? Could you do it again in light?
Also, it sounds as if there's a fan or something blowing in the room. Perhaps the way you were moving your hand was altering the wind currents.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Odd that it doesn't work with the glass bowl over it. Have you tried obstructing it in other ways, but so that you can still see it? Maybe with a strainer bowl? Might be interesting to place it under neath something and have the camera record it. IF there were telekinetic waves moveing it, then, sure, perhaps glass for some reason blocks them, but say, wood doesn't, or perhaps aluminum foil amplifies it, etc.

It will be interesting to hear some more results.

For me to make it mover under glass, I first have to make myself believe I can do it!
That's the limit!

I'll of course keep you updated!
But I must get some sleep now, god bye!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
I'm sorry, but I think this is a fake. Why?

Well, why only allow it to spin in one direction? Why not stop and make it go the other way?
Also, at 5:22 and 5:25, it seems to pass through your finger tips. Care to explain that?
Why do it in such darkness? Could you do it again in light?
Also, it sounds as if there's a fan or something blowing in the room. Perhaps the way you were moving your hand was altering the wind currents.

The fan sound is from my damn computer standing on the floor!
It's dark because my webcamera sucks, and it was in the middle of the night!
And I said that i'm still a noob at it, I only learned how to spin in one direction.
And it never touches my fingertips!
And yes, I will do it again in light! (I promise)

And you go ahead, believe whatever you want!
(but don't start a flood war or anything please)

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What is the pink/red tinge coming from underneath the psi wheel? What is the wheel sitting on to make have a shadow being cast on the side of it? At 28 seconds into viewing before you even tried with your hands, the wheel moves as if air hit it.

For all we know, you could be sitting at a desk/table with a hole underneath and moving the object holding the wheel with your feet. So please understand why we might be skeptical. The lighting condition is not great.

Your fan was on?

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Eden]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Interesting Vid ,

I will have to watch it more closely.
I was wondering what techiniques do you use to do this?
And by saying that i mean what are you doing with your body and your mind when you spin the wheel??
Just a few questions.

Omega

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yeah, computer cameras are sometimes not that good. They can make things look dark and grainy. Adjusting the camera settings may help in low lighting, if your camera can do it.

I feel we have powers that we just need to tap into. Some of us allready know that these powers exist, and some of us are blind to them.

Keep us informed.

Troy

[edit on 1-6-2006 by cybertroy]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
TrappedSoul, congratulation of your success man!! The best thing is you have a video to prove your credibility. Hey would you be interesting in taking part in this research led by SteveR, its kinda been going slow now, but I think with some fresh recruit we can get the research up and running again at full speed.

All I can say is you and me alike man, I'm trying to move the psiwheel under a glass container as well, I like many just need to clear up that mental blockage that is preventing me from succeeding as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
While I can't say that I'm 100% convinced, nice job, it does look quite real.

I would have liked to have seen the setup used, for example; what is under the wheel?

Is it suspended on a straight pin, thumb tack, etc.?

It's not that I believe that there was a hole in the desk, but showing the setup involved would definately help the believability factor as well as give others an idea on how to attempt to try for themselves.

Good luck in your continuing work, with bowls covering it, going both directions, etc.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Just wondering.
How can you prove that you don't have a hair taped to your thumbnail?

Can you put a screen over it and do it?
And also assemble the wheel on the pin in your video without editing it, to show there is just a pin and no motor under the wheel.

Then make it spin.

That would really screw with my mind.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Excellent TrappedSoul!

The video does look quite good. Think I'll give that a shot myself this weekend...I often stared at a soda can or something light trying to get it to move when I was younger, but it never worked. Also, if you do further tests you (and anybody else interested) may want to review this link...

dewarlorx.com...

It contains a lot of precautionary measures and set up procedures to avoid any outside influences, as well as Psi-Wheel contruction intructions....

AJ

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
this is bologna ,first this is a piece of paper ,it seems he has balanced this paper tooooo perfect. It will wobble as it spins ,but there is no wobble ,and the speed is to consistant .

He has a friend under the table spinning it ,or the noise you hear is the electric motor spinning this wheel.

SHARLATIN

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thanks Amano_Jacku i think i will give it a go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join