It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal/Remote View challenge- I will help you claim 1,000,000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My friend asked me to start this thread since I have alot of experience investigating paranormal things. Nothing formal, just a hobby I have.

I did some research and I have seen alot of people with extrordinary claims. Many users on ATS *claim* to be able to perform Psychokenisis, Remote Viewing, and that they can provide video proof. Some people claim to have regular contact with aliens, taking rides in outer space (in refrence to the nose on your face thread).

So you ask: All these people claim to have proof, but where is it?

And I answer: If you OR ANYONE for that matter can provide proof on this thread of the paranormal, you will not only gain the admiration of everyone on ATS, but I will do everything in my power to help you claim the $1,000,000.

You do not have to be directly involved in the case, it can be something you heard about or a friend had happen to them.

Sleeper, if you're out there and can provide the proof you claim to have, I will help you get the money.

Can you remote view? (if any paranormal powers exist, this is it in my oppinion)

If you want, me and one other member will upload a series of pictures, the links of which we will reveal at a later date, and see who, if anyone, can remote view.

Let it begin:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

but I will do everything in my power to help you claim the $1,000,000.

Why would one want a middle man?

If they are capable of showing their paranormal abilities, why would they need your help?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
So, there's some reason these people can't google Randi's website themselves?

Seems like you're looking to take advantage of someone elses talent, if there is such a thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Check out the results of my remote viewing expiriment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What kind of offer is that?

How can you help anyone get the money from the Randi Challenge??? If soneone could actually deomnstrate paranormal abilities, they wouldn't need any help getting the money anyway, if they can demonstrate it, they're awarded it.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I can't remote view... I just got some good guesses

Seriously, though - I'd suggest looking into the aura phenomenon. An EM field could, theoretically, if someone was able to consciously manipulate it to a very exact edge, make little things move via static electricity.

Is this easy to do? No. Can anybody do it? Probably not. Is it possible... just at the edge of reality.

Now, does this mean that Remote Viewing exists? No. I don't believe in out of body experiences anymore - too many other things that it could be - and too much personal bias (personal experience is probably one of the worst ways to perform research into this, since you already have a goal and a dream in mind).

top topics

join