It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Phoenix Search For ETS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Project Phoenix is a highly sensitive search for the ET... stemming from seti.

Here is the link for more info.

Project Phoenix

Does anyone have any point of views and opinions about Project Phoenix and if so please post all your queries.

Peace Love,

Omega

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
myself personally, i beleve all existing search for UFO goverment operations are disinformation, we have contacted aliens. since then the goverment comes up with new names for fake operations to keep people disinformed.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am going to agree with sid. I think we are already in contact with ET's and these programs are set up to perpetuate the myth that we are as yet alone in the universe.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yep... Never could understand why we assume that other intelligent beings would have invented radio or tv... There are likely a myriad of various waves and energies (for lack of better terms), that we cannot sense with our measly five senses, or with our currently invented instruments... I'm sure that it is some of these unknown waves that are being used to communicate, so our search for their old tv shows, will likely be in vain....

Recently, there've even been a couple of leaks that seem to suggest that there is constant communication via trained telepaths, possibly even hybrids...with the US military

top topics

join