It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BTS band

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hay everyone!

thought i would start a thread for anyone that wants to promote their own music here in the wonderfull world of BTS. Anyone have a website or a myspace music page or something of the like, and want to show the good people here what you have to offer? maybe someday BTS could be traced back as the starting point of the next big sensation (or pop embarasment). Maybe It could be the start of making new connections, or just a sounding board for what your doing... who knows.

Let's see what kind of talent we have here!

I'll start it off by linking to my page for an album i'm working on. It's got a couple of songs in rough draft so far. sort of in the vein of elliott smith, my morning jacket, neil young etc. mellow acousticy stuff. I'm a big fan of the lyric part of music.
I welcome any critique or comments, as i hope everyone who posts their stuff here will. After all, if yer gonna be a musician you gotta have tough skin! That said, please do not be mean or ignorant.

so here's my page :

www.myspace.com...

Cool Beans!!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
conspiracy hip hop guess you would call it...

www.soundclick.com/adamakalilp
www.myspace.com/ajhustler

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hey aj, thats cool man, good stuff. have to say thats the first time i've heard the word "freemasons" in hip hop! sweet, and sounds really well produced. I would recommend anybody checking that out. ever heard eyedea & abilities? pretty sweet stuff as well.

and then...

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
no , i can't say i've heard of eyedea or abilities, are they singers/musicinas/rappers?? could you link me to some of their work, or suggest songs to download?

and thanks for the comments, your work is good too, i don't listen to alot of rock/alternative/indie and the such, but when/if I do, it's the nice slow & smooth type of material you're bringing...actually, I really liked build it again...good stuff to you aswell

[edit on 3-6-2006 by AJ Hustler]

[edit on 3-6-2006 by AJ Hustler]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
well shucks, and thank you.

eyedea & abilities are a hip hop group (from canada i think?) who caught my interest, which is no small feat givin that i'm pretty selective on the old hip hop genre. i think they won some sort of speed competition with lyrics. nonetheless i would check them out. check out the free download "now" it'll give you some idea (or abilities)

www.eyedeaandabilities.com...

cool beans.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by tasteslikethunder]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have to say i was really looking forward to hearing the music from the members here. gotta be some talent.. let's hear it!!

don't be shy...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Man, its been a long time since I've been to this site. I even forgot my old forum name.

Anyway:

Main Site
Myspace

I could post some full songs if you guys are remotely interested.

I never really got into folk, but still some nice songs you got on there.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by PWorm]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
wow, two posts so far - two very different styles of music. both are great!

pworm - very ambient. good stuff. makes me want to paint in the dark with glow in the dark paint....

is that wrong?

next..

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
www.myspace.com/transcendentalparadigm

really jsut a mix of alot of stuff, its electronica though.

new topics

top topics

join