It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ununpentium - Element 115 - Alien Technology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ive been looking at a few websites on info about element 115. It has no use on Earth as we dont know how to use it but it sounds like it has huge potential for space travel and creation of gravity. Could this be a piece of technology shared with us by other beings?

The fact that it has been created here but has no use and only a few atoms of the element have been created make me wonder why? and how?

I would like you guys to share your knowledge and views on ununpentium...

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have read this much on it. Wont try to repeat anything so hear is the link.
Enjoy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-5-2006 by RedGolem]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I found This and This

Seems to be some conflicting information with the above link. Apparently they have only created a few, and they didn't last very long.

Edit - found these interesting as well.
www.atsnn.com...
This one looks like it my correlate more with the first link in the above reply
www.klastv.com...

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Ecidemon]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
"Institute for Nuclear Research in Dubna, Russia - collaborating with a team from the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in the US - have collided calcium-48 with americium-243 nuclei to produce element 115."

physicsweb.org...
www.webelements.com...

Element 115 is no secret although it still has yet to be confirmed It is infact a heavy metal. I doubt it is or could be used to produce the effect of antigravity based upon my own research into possible antigravity configurations. Just to note most of what you read on the internet depending on the source is bull ploop.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
just returnin to an old thread and a thought that maybe this is an example of reverse engineering!

new topics

top topics

join