It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the person that makes you laugh most on ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If only we could list the unintentionally funny members. Well, we could but since they are mostly paranoid and delusional to begin with, naming them would result in a few more threads about the reb orb carrying green men coming thru the television to take them back to planet flatuence.

That said, Dr. Love gets my vote. Anyone (mirthful?) claiming that nobody finds poop funny should check out the poop thread the good doctor started. It was sad and painful to read and quite a blast (literally!).

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I gotta say Prot0n cracks me up.

I literally laugh out loud when I read most of his posts in the religious forums.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
My top 3 in no particulalr order:
Dr_strangecraft
Dr Love
Majic

It's always funny whenever Souljah and Skippy go at it. Then two crack me up...complete opposites.

Anways, whatever happen to RANT? That guy was funny, but I havent seen him around lately.

[edit on 2/6/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
currently, it's IvanTheTerrible and his "gays are taking over our cars" theory. I'm still laughing about that.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Pisky.

I miss pisky.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
P.S. Major?...stop being sooo funny please....(crack..aghhh..there goes another rib)

You obviously are from the land of the easily amused if you find the Major's terse posting style humorous. To crack a rib over the dull musings of a military issued synapse is a sure fire sign of a misaligned funny bone. Get over to sick call and get that bone set, or better yet, removed.

As for the penchant for latrine humor that some appear to have, wipe that smile off your faces.

Dismissed.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Pisky.

I miss pisky.

Me too.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I crack myself up.

Alittle too much.

And while we're at it. If you want to be cracked up by me too. Go to my blog. Tales of the Video Store.

it updates every week, or whenever the hell I feel like it.

Tales from a Video Store

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
To name a few...

• Dr. Love
  • Spacedoubt
  • Lysergic

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul............dude crack....every time

Originally posted by truthseeka.............. crack...................

Originally posted by SportyMB crack

Originally posted by WolfofWar..... crack ......

I'm totally flattered but I just need to point out that there's no second C.

thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You obviously are from the land of the easily amused if you find the Major's terse posting style humorous. To crack a rib over the dull musings of a military issued synapse is a sure fire sign of a misaligned funny bone. Get over to sick call and get that bone set, or better yet, removed.

ummm....i dont know about that but im certainly from the land of "speak like a normal person"

are you really a Major?

"Im a General...and pickle is a 'Rear' Admiral..(for a completley different reason)...does that make me able to give you orders?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I find Ivantheterrible pretty funny (Gay Car thread, etc.). I am not entirely sure if he is trying to be funny or not, but I love that thread!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
ummm....i dont know about that but im certainly from the land of "speak like a normal person"

Same place.

are you really a Major?

I am.

"Im a General...and pickle is a 'Rear' Admiral..(for a completley different reason)...does that make me able to give you orders?

If there was ever a case for the "don't ask, don't tell" policy, this is it. And no, your "La Cage Aux Folles" rank won't cut it in the chain of command.

Dismissed

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Major Discrepancy]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   

If there was ever a case for the "don't ask, don't tell" policy, this is it. And no, your "La Cage Aux Folles" rank won't cut it in the chain of command.

Sorry sir (salutes)

Pickle made me do it....i'll 'beast' him and make him clean the mess.....

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Clean the mess? oh no, we'll wipe the mess out of existence.

Lock and load, its Pickle washer season!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join