It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It is the time for change.

I see a big shake up.

The pope will die before this fall. Pres. Bush will no longer be considered our president. Condi Rice will unfortunatly die in a plane crash. The Mississippi River opens so wide it divides the continent in two. Texas will experience major difficulties. Something happens that takes our electricity away. It might come back in a few months, but no one cares. No planes, no trains, no cars, no technology seems to be a way of life people will prefer. After, this happens, our govt. and system will crumble, it will no longer exist. Criminals will be delt with by the communities. Money will no longer mean anything, and no one could care less. Trade, earn your keep, is found oddly refreshing. Other countries see us, be happy for us, and leave us alone. In general, life will be simple again.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
sounds like fun!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This thread is a joke right?

are you predicting or wishing dudra?

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
No Im not joking.....not totaly serious, but not joking.

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
are you predicting or wishing dudra?

Both

I have had too much weird stuff happening lately, so I am not taking the chance of blowing anything off at this moment.

The last one I had showed the after effects. It was almost like the local Renasance fests, but every one was dressed normaly, and it was for real. People were actually happy. Was kind of cool. Of all my dreams, I would love to see that one happen. Life was good, in that dream.

top topics

join