It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Zaprian Tchomoneff Vidoloff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Actor, comedian, writer, philosopher, musician, artist, brilliant engineer and all around one of the most intriguing persons ever to live. In the late 70's my father worked with this man. I didn't learn about him until about a year ago when I found a book in my dad's office called "Rhizology". It was written by Robert Vidoloff. It was so interesting I had to read through the whole thing. Then I found out he had made an album from some time in the 1940's. He recorded the whole thing in his house and I still listen to it sometimes for a laugh if any anthing else. He claims to have worked for Disney as an animator and all the major aerospace firms as an engineer. I can vouch for the fact he was an engineer because my dad worked side by side with him in the 70's designing test fixturing. I've never seen such good portrait artwork. I just thought you all might find some interest in the man, he was a pioneer of expansive thinking. Look through his artwork and crazy inventions (ray gun for example). I have his one off Rhizology bible. He priced his paintings at ridiculously high prices like $250,000. Someone has even created a website all about him and you can read everything else you'd want to know there.

www.bobvido.com...

Some sample artwork:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Nothing? No interest in a man who created his own religion based on giants beneath the earth and cosmic rays? You can read his predictions of the future. Ah forget it. I guess if it has nothing to due with President Bush or 9/11 it's not important.

join