It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian ATS members Meet.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thankfully we don't have tolls in perth but man the freeways are a nightmare because nobody seems to know how to merge so the traffic is backed up for miles with motorists either trying to merge or get off at off ramps. The freeways are supposed to be 110kmh but peak traffic it goes down to about 30kmh. It's absolute B.S.
Roundabouts are another thing Perthites don't know how to use because not many seem to know how to indicate before leaving the roundabout so you think their going straight through but they are turning...these motorists are the ones that cause most accidents on Perth roads

I wish they'd learn to merge and use roundabouts then roads would be safer and faster.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
spent 6 months travelling around oz with the family 18 mths ago and was amazed at how good most other states were at letting you in while towing a caravan, then we got back to adelaide and had to put up with people speeding up just so you couldnt get in. cant wait to get out of here again.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
g'day g'day all,

sandgroper ere, PERTH... Joondanna actually.
**** there are afew of us, may all tremble before our might.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
brisbane
if theres guna be a meeting i move it be here casue im to poor/lazy to go anywhere else

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ok, somebody please suggest a time and a place for the Brisbane Meetup, because I am really keen, and people are procrastinating.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Lol, perhaps an Adelaide meetup would be intersting as well. Kinda see how many people we've got from SA

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
im in adelaide, near the city, name a time and a pub and im there.

beer is compulsory when discussing conspiracy's imho.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Agreed.

how's next weekend sound? I'll confirm this later, as I am sitting on a plane to the UK now, but will be back by Thursday.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hey Aussies its good to see so many of us involved.

im from North Brisbane

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm in Melbourne, but moving back to sunny BrizVegas in early August!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Maybe all of us Perthites should get together and have a party somewhere. Kings Park would be nice because then my son could run amok and I can sit back watch him and have a few drinks at the same time

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
how about southbank at the piaza, everyone knows where that is and its easy to get to

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Southbank Piazza, excellent idea, dark glasses, brief cases and trenchcoats are how we will identify ourselves to each other.

ok, so we've got the brisbane location, how about the when???

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's been a while since this suggestion was made.

Are we still to believe that a get together is on?

Dr. Bones seems to be keen, could he/she perhaps organise something for Brisbane?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
brisbane here, i'd probably be interested in a meet depending on where when and work lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
hey i am from melbourne (go the dee's)

also i play CSS so add me (fps_jack)

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is comin along very nicelly.

Brisbane here so when should we do it??
It would have to be on a weekend i will have to check with my work scheduall, but im keen.

What do the fellow brisbanites and QLDers think about redcliffe??

Omega

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
In Adelaide for the time being. But will be in melbourne around the middle of august to watch the mighty cats play!!

Cheers
M4S

Oh dear - a fellow ATS-er AND Cat Tragic

This site is not fit for such things.

BTW - I live 40 mins outside Melbourne (straight down the Monash).

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by answerman

Originally posted by mojo4sale
In Adelaide for the time being. But will be in melbourne around the middle of august to watch the mighty cats play!!

Cheers
M4S

Oh dear - a fellow ATS-er AND Cat Tragic

This site is not fit for such things.

BTW - I live 40 mins outside Melbourne (straight down the Monash).

Yes it cant be helped, i made it to geelong for the game against Sydney and as usual the team raised my hopes only to have them dashed the following week. Just another year in the life of a despondant cats fan. Cricket started yet!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Yeah, I really don't know why I follow the cats. Every year it's the same thing: me being disappointed.

Hehe . . . where did I read it? Ashes II: The Revenge

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join