It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian ATS members Meet.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hi fellas!! This may sound like a total waste typing this up but i need to actualyl DO something about it. Im 100% sure there is SOMETHING suss going on in australia at the moment. I have nothing to back it up so i wont go on about this and that, but lately ever since the whole wtc attack the world in general has gone to #.

Especially australia.. there is somethign going on and i am determined to find out what that is. Basically what im asking is somebody that has knowledge in wierd things in australia that people have thoughts about, but cant really explain it.

For instance i was just reading the post from hellium (sorry if i didnt get yoru name right man im just in a hurry
) talking about the pyramid on the m5. Now i have no idea what this is meant to mean, if anything.. but if there was evidence to suggest that there was somethign suss about it, id be the first person to go check it out. I really dont care how much trouble i get into i just NEED to know.

I dont have much time im just typing away here, but after watching things like evangelion, mgs2: patriots.. it makes me think.. if.. IFFF there is anything out there to suggest something liek that going on.. i NEED to know about it.. im over 20yrs old and am 100% in what im saying..

Anyways my msn is [email protected] if anybody can relate to what im saying please by all means add me, talk to me i know im not the only one out there!
Im new to all of this so stuff about aliens and reptiles :S is none of my concern.. im more interested in the paranormal, unexplainable type occurences...

Anyways enough of me talking crap, if anyone can relate please add me
[email protected]

cheers!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Anyways enough of me talking crap, if anyone can relate please add me
[email protected]

cheers!

Yes!
But are you within Australia?

Maybe you posted in the wrong thread?
Could happen, if your all new here and all.

helen

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I just wanna say hi to all my fellow aussie peeps...keep that inquisitive mind active and let's encourage and nurture an australian community and camaraderie on this fine forum...

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Ipswich Queensland just outside Brisbane

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
So meetup or what? Starting tuesday this week I have 3 weeks of no classes so I'm open to invitation for an ATS Brisbane meetup.

I think that is should be a cloak and dagger affair though, all trenchcoats and dark glasses, after all, that would certainly make it seem more of a conspirational get together.

The new password is "Heil Howard" in reference to our benevolent leader with those adorable eyebrows, gotta love those workplace reforms.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Haha letting people know what country im from WOULD help i guess
soz im from Sydney. After re-reading what i wrote i must really sound like a total wank haha but i needed to vent, and i may be paranoid, but whos to say there is anything wrong with that?! Whenver somebody starts coming up with ideas or connecting the dots there labelled "paranoid"

before i start again just thought id say hello to everyone! And for the record ive never watched an episode of star trek in my LIFE.. watched a bit of one of the movies once.. but tha was years ago and was faking being sick so i didnt have to hand my assignment in at school... and just could NOT get up to change the channel
So aliens and ufos and all that stuff dont interest me at all.

Although secret societies, significant unexplained phenomena.. bla bla lol

Anyways ill shut up.. didnt mean to takle over the board! Just cheering there are other paranoid aussies out there besides me
If i can make just one friend off here that i can discuss ideas with i could not be happier.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
hey hey hey!

adelaide here. didn't know that there were that many of us here on ATS.

Keep it comin' peeps, yo!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
where did my post go?!?!?!

Flamin internet.!!!

Melbourne - 100%

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hi All ,I am from S.A ,keep me informed

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Melbourne here..... are we going ahead with this or not??????

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
yep yep for sure

How should we do it?
ANy good ideas?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
How about a place where all our tin foil hats wont ruin the TV reception!!!!

Seriously, though. the city is pretty easy to get to....

I say parliament house steps....

now someone else suggest a date

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm
well at the moment we cant as we are all in different states and not just in the ACT.
It will have to be regional first.
I will go through everyone who has posted in this thread and mark where they come from then i will send them u2us. we will post back in this forum.

Omega

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi there fellow OZ Folks.
I'm from the Central West (bush) NSW but work 1/2 of the month in the Hills District (Cherrybrook NSW). Usually very withdrawn from social activities but if there is a "Conspiracy Feast" I will get my lazy bottom there.
Very nice to see a lot of aussies here

[edit on 1-7-2006 by frozen_snowman]

[edit on 1-7-2006 by frozen_snowman]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
howdy all,
seeing a lack of sandgropers here.
i'm in mandurah

smickmik. the pyramid on the m5, probly nothin more than a excavator operator
with a sense of humour

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
W.A here but can't stand Aussie rules so go the COWBOYS
cause I lived in Townsville for a 3 years (loved it) , Newcastle for lots of years (can't stand the Knights), Darwin for about 2 1/2 years (To flaming hot) but was born in Toowoomba (don't remember the place) left there was I was about 1y/o.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Howdy all,

I'm in the hunter valley area myself, about 2hrs from Syd. About 40 mins from Singleton Army Base (alot of SAS stuff done there) and about 40 mins from William Town RAAF Base heh

Quite a following of Aust members here on ATS, Australia ftw!

haha I agree Koori..knights suck
can't believe we lost origin last night too..we had that!

Go the bunnies

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'm from melbourne...

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hey TK I lived in Newcastle most of my life and I love the Hunter Valley especially the wine region

I also lived in Wagga, Sydney (Chester Hill), Darwin, Townsville and now Perth where I think I have settlled down...that is until my son leaves school and then off to the other parts of Aussie that I have not seen like Tassie...not many places left for me to see though but there are some places I want to see again like Townsville

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Y0!!!

I'm Originally from Melbourne but moved to Brisbane about 2 weeks ago now.

And man... Brisbane is a backwards place.

To get on the freeways "moterways" around here you have to go backwards.

If you think tolls are bad in Melbourne..... 1 word... Check out the tolls in Brisbane... Geez...

Anyways... Good Weather , no Water, and holy beegeebuz... WTF are they calling Rugby football up here? It's boring as and everyone loves it, and everyone reckons AFL is Arial Ping Pong and is a joke...

These Brisbanites need some taste ;-P

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join