It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Bloggers Technical Questions Thread

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stari
I havent been able to fix it yet.. Any suggestions?
Thanks

I am pretty sure that it's in the padding on the right side of the image. When you change between the main and the archive, you can see the padding change on that right side.

Since all the sheets use the same CSS and I don't think they are controlled differently, it's probably just a strange effect. I would try making the image a bit thinner and then test it on one template to see if that works. If not, then it has to be in the CSS...but I'm not seeing where at the moment.

Give that a try with the image and post the results. Soon as I get a chance, I help dig through it more. Might be a few days though.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I was trying to place my blog on Technorati, but I was unable to. Technorati was unable to verify my blog. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Nevermind! I was able to figure it out.

For those of you interested in registering your blog with Technorati, use the "Post Claim" method. Basically, you copy and paste a Technorati link into a new blog entry. Technorati then sends its' little "spiders" out to verify the link. After confirmation has been made, you can then delete the entry.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm having a brain fart, I want to add a box of favorite links under the recent post section
blog.abovetopsecret.com...

I see there is a plugin but i'm not understanding or getting the Simple Link plugin for some reason.

all I see is this Tags:
do i have to download something somewhere? where do I put the links I want in the code??

having a real duh moment right now.

[edit on 3-28-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
nevermind the first question, I figured out the plugin
it was simple, I just wasn't looking.

BUT now it's under the calendar

I want it there, but in it's own box, not in the same box as the calendar.

you know what i mean?

HELP!!!!!!

[edit on 3-28-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
HELP!!!!!!

On my way. Let me have a look.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I want it there, but in it's own box, not in the same box as the calendar.

Ok, you'll see it in the page code now. I put it in it's own box just a bit down from where you had it. You can change the title, etc.

Now I notice you have the arrows and it seems to want to add the bullets. This might be in the stylesheet or in the plugin (wherever you add those links).

I'm not sure and didn't have time to chase it down. You should be able to find it, but if not...I'll help when I have a bit more time.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
have I ever told you, I luv you Zedd

that's perfect like that

now i'll go review how you did it, so I can mess with it

thanks a bunch

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I just made a banner image and got it up but obviously I am missing a little info on how to get rid of the old header info and make the banner link to my blog. this is what I have right now:

I have spent some time looking but I am not getting the info I need to fix this, it probably is buried somewhere in this vast amount of information, but I was hoping for some quick expert help on the subject.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update, got rid of original title and tried to hyperlink the new banner, but it is a little offset, see above image link to see what I mean.

this is some cool stuff to play with and I am sure I will get the hang of it eventually, .....baby steps...baby steps...

Thanks in advance,

Jack

[edit on 2007/5/3 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi guys.. This is the third day of waiting for my blog to be confirmed
. Are the requests piled up again?

Can't wait to get started

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Blogs are down at the moment - I believe ATS staff is trying to get them back up. Hopefully sooner than later.

See this thread:

Click

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join