It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Bloggers Technical Questions Thread

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I missed your post!

Thank you, ZeddicusZulZorander!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I dont know how I have done this..but have question. I went to template and chose the stylesheet...then refreshed...does that mean I now have a template?

It must be something cos when I view blog there is boxes and stuff for my words?

so did I chose that successfully or do I still have some default template?

lol

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Is it possible to edit the default search results template? It appears we don't have access to it. From searching around the internet, it looks like the template that needs to be edited to change the appearance of your search results page is 'default.tmpl', but it seems as though I don't have access to it.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I just purchased a blog yesterday afternoon and I am still waiting for a reply that it is setup. Does anyone know how long setup takes now?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I recieved my U2U today and I have been working on setting up my new blog. I love it btw

Can anyone tell me how to change my login password? I have been all over the admin area and I cannot see where to change my password. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
What's In A Name

Originally posted by Stari
Can anyone tell me how to change my login password?

Sorry it took so long to set you up, Stari.

When you log in to your blog, you'll see "Welcome Stari" at the top right of the page.

Click on that link, and it will take you to your Author Profile, where you can change your password.

[edit on 8/8/2006 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thanks Majic, I never saw that window when I logged in yesterday.

Thanks again

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's been several days since I posted this, so going to try one more time...

Is it possible to edit the default search results template? It appears we don't have access to it. From searching around the internet, it looks like the template that needs to be edited to change the appearance of your search results page is 'default.tmpl', but it seems as though I don't have access to it.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
look i have a blog, but i have no clue where i go to log in and post in it. please help!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I think I have the dumbest Blog question of all: I accidently deleted by confirmation u2u, so I don't have the login URL or my password. Would it be possible for a mod to u2u the details so I could login?

*blush*

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
OK

I am officially the stupidest blogger on the planet.

I have a favor to ask of any good natured, kind and caring Mod.

I am using a design template because I'm not intelligent enough to make my own. I have been trying and trying and trying to put a picture on it, with NO success!!!

I just now tried to change the template to "foggy Forest" hoping it would prompt me to put a picture in. Now I can not even change my template, or again I'm doing something wrong.

If there was a kind Mod out there, I would be happy to send the pic to you, if you could change my template and insert the pic.?? What if I said PRETTY PLEASE!!!

I'll be glad to supply my password or anything else to help...

Thank you for any consideration,

Semper

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Quick one, is it possible to increase upload space?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Also, is it possible to change the Blog name/title? I just thought of a subject topic real quick when I signed up, I dunno if I wanna keep it so, uhm, dry

I can't find a login link anywhere, other than the u2u I deleted, is there a login link?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
technical question. how and where do I change the % of space given to my entries. The table is way too narrow. HELP!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Also, stupid Q, how do I change the date and time?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Is anyone on hand to answer these questions?.......... I don't mean to be impatient, but it's been a week since I first posted in the thread, I only need to know the login URL and my login details since I accidently deleted the u2u containing them

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Not sure if it is the same for everyone, but suspect it might be. Try:

If you haven't changed your username and password, I believe the default is:

username: Your ATS Username

password: Your ATS username with "-ATS" tacked on to the end.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion
Not sure if it is the same for everyone, but suspect it might be. Try:

If you haven't changed your username and password, I believe the default is:

username: Your ATS Username

password: Your ATS username with "-ATS" tacked on to the end.

Brilliant.... I can login now, thanks for your help.

I changed my password to something more memorably too of course.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I hope this question hasn't somehow been answered yet on this thread. I read through the first three pages and got impatient, so...

I haven't yet bought a blog, but just barely got enough points to do so. I was wondering though, now that I've read some of these questions: Do I have to know HTML/CSS or any other code just to write a blog? And also, since I see those terms used a lot referring to blogs, maybe I'm confused about what blogs are on this site. It's like a normal blog, right? Nothing important that'll get me in trouble if I use it wrong or something right? (Aside from going against the blog T7C of course.) Sorry for the n00b question, but let's face it, I am a n00b.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I gave up on my ATS blog a while back - couldn't figure out how to customize it and the stupid thing shows my first entry instead of the most recent.

I give up - can someone please delete my blog? Maybe I'll start over when I'm able to devote more time to trying to learn whatever language you're suppose to know to be able to do this.

And geeze..... why can't these things be simple?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join