It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CCTV nearest Pentagon impact 'destroyed'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Arlington County After-Action Report on the Response to the September 11 Terrorist Attack on the Pentagon

Pg 148

On the morning of September 11, 2001, Chief Jester was in his Pentagon office watching television reports of the first World Trade Center attack. When the second World Trade Center attack occurred, he immediately increased the DPS security level and ordered additional outside patrols. Shortly after issuing these orders, he felt the building shake and saw smoke from his office window. He immediately went to the DPS Communications Center for a damage assessment, but the closed circuit television security camera nearest to the point of impact had been destroyed by the crash.

This cam must have caught the crash. Why doesn't the DoD release this tape and put an end to the conspiracy rumors for good? Surely the Pentagon had more than one CCTV on the west wall that could have captured the crash better than the lousy toll booth cams.

SMR

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
They had several cameras that caught whatever hit, but they rather show us blurry crap images from the weakest of CCTV cams ever made.
Little spit on the lens.Some bird crap.You know, nice and clear image and then tell us... THERE IT IS BOSS, THE PLANE..THE PLANE!

They may also be saying this so we can stop asking for the other cameras footage saying it was destroyed.Only problem I have with that is wondering why they wouldnt have a command center that all the feeds go to and have several tapes of recorded media.

They are just covering their butts with this article is all.Could figure as much.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
well they have the recorded video this cam took before it was destroyed, so there is no reason from them not to show it unless it shows something they don't want us to see. I can't believe not one photo of a 757 was taken circling around the Pent or coming in about to crash from all the "thousands" of eyewitnesses or hundreds of CCTV's that must have been around the vicinity. I think the fact that not ONE pic of a 757 aiming for the Pent has been taken is one of the top 5 reasons I don't think one struck there.

SMR

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I have to agree with you

If any more is released, I dont know if I can trust it.Also, who knows what we would get.Another 'blurry' object?
What is funny is so many are taking it for what it isnt.Being told 'here is the plane' and then saying, 'yep, I see it, there it is' ..... sheep

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Rather than speculate about how they won't release it, (and I can't do this as I'm not American) why don't you use this piece as leverage to try and get it released through FOIA? Now you have a specific piece which references the camera you can get a lawyer to start going through the procedures to get it out in the open.
Might be a little more productive than sit there and wait for someone else to do it, if you don't ask you don't get.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Rather than speculate about how they won't release it, (and I can't do this as I'm not American) why don't you use this piece as leverage to try and get it released through FOIA? Now you have a specific piece which references the camera you can get a lawyer to start going through the procedures to get it out in the open.
Might be a little more productive than sit there and wait for someone else to do it, if you don't ask you don't get.

I'll wait to see if it's included in the 84 tapes that are soon to be released.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Rather than speculate about how they won't release it, (and I can't do this as I'm not American) why don't you use this piece as leverage to try and get it released through FOIA?

i already made a thread that suggested this idea recently and also about maybe ats having sponsorship, specific advertising or a fund for foi requests so non-americans could contribute but nobody seemed interested in it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

there must have been many cameras on that route that caught something, not just the garage & hotel. you should be able to pick & choose

btw, i notice how convenient it is for this new story to have the inclusion of added patrolsoutside the pentagon and low and behold we have a patrol car passing by in the released vid
just how did they think several patrol cars would stop a plane?

also, the question of what did the pentagon know of the hijacked planes? because its funny how they can order extra patrol cars to star in their checkpoint video but couldnt order fighter planes up to stop the other hijacked planes (and no-one in their right mind could be pretending it was just an 'exercise' at that point )

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by diggs
I think the fact that not ONE pic of a 757 aiming for the Pent has been taken is one of the top 5 reasons I don't think one struck there.

And until they release all or some of the actual footage that the FBI confiscated from surrounding places like the rooftop camera on the hotel, the security camera at the gas station etc, I will never believe that it was a 757 that hit the pentagon. If it really was they would release ANY and ALL videos they have, JUST like was shown for the WTC. We must of seen a dozen different videos on the 2nd plane hitting the WTC, I'm just waiting for ONE of the 757 that "hit the pentagon". What's the big deal for them showing the video.. again, unless it's like a lot of people are saying.. that it wasn't a 757 that hit the pentagon and showing the true full videos will show everyone what may have really happened on that day!

[edit on 4-6-2006 by DoNotBelieveThem]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I just can't believe that all those "thousands" of witnesses who "saw" the plane, yet none of them saw it circling the Pentagon and none was able to take a snap shot!

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I guess people who go to the Pentagon are not tourists with cameras....and those that drive past it are bored stupid and see it day in day out - so no cameras there either....but as for all of thesecurity tapes and cctv stuff grabbed by the FBI, not one is released and shown - thats stinking alot - lol guess no plane their either, just like the 'flight 93 lets roll' crap.

new topics

top topics

join