It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fable the Lost Chapters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ok so I am playing this game and I am sick of getting my butt kicked. I usually do alright in most rpg like games that are like this but I am having major trouble here.

Here is my question: Anyone know any good "cheats" or techniques that I can use to get really high experience points early in the game?

I am far past wanting to have fun I must be as powerful as ever hahaha

Ok too much caffeine sorry but still any and all help is appreciated

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
THere are trainers you can download, but hoenstly it isnt that hard of a game. The easiest was to play through it is as a melee fighter. And get the sheild skill, as it can be extremely helpful, also the multistrike, and the time stopping skills, also assasin dash can bbe helpful aswell. You link all these together you become invincible.

Also the best way to gain experience fast is about midway through the game, you will go to a cemetary. You will have to find 5 pieces of armour in the cemetary to pass it. But skeleton enemies constantly respawn, and if u have a decent weapon. Like a Great Longsword, you can kill them in one hit. Do that for about 30 mins you will gain heaps of exp.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
No cheats, and dling stuff ruins it as does that graveyard thing.
The whole point of Fable is to persevere and reclaim your destiny: whether it be good or evil.....

GO FORTH HERO!

join