It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARGH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
in october, i met my dream girl. gorgeous, fun, and passionate. we were both willing to overlook the flaws in one another, and things were great.

a few months later, as i often do, i started losing my attention span with the relationship. she was very unhappy, but didn't tell me until it was way too late, and i had to scramble to try and fix things. so 2 months later, i'm treating her the way she deserves...but now she's treaing me the way i was treating her. i was ignorant of my situation, she is not. i finally broke down last night and told her that i can't deal with that amount of disrespect, to call me when she can treat ME right.

judging by our conversation today, i don't think that's gonna happen. we were supposed to be getting married after college, we said we'd do whatever we had to to make it work...

freakin' women. can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. i need a cigarette.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Girls are rough.

I don't really have any way to help you with this but I hope all goes well man = )

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I know exactly what you're going through, 25 cents. I too went through the same thing and it hurts deeply.

If you say she doesn't appreciate you (if by all means if this isn't correct, then correct me) then it's time you two need a break, so she can see how much she needs you and misses you. By that, you two can get back together, appreciating one another.

Tell her that too, just say you think you two need a break, a time to air things out, to relax.

In fact most relationships I've dealt with shows a good outcome if it was meant to be! Breaks are always good (As are vacations from your job!).

join