It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they don't give us the truth , let's get it by force !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hey people , how's going ? I'm posting this topic with and idea that I had several years ago , when I was just a kid starting to appreciate the ufo phenomenon and when the hole area 51 was a big deal at the time . This my plan ( of when I was around 15 ) : Why don't we gather thosands of people ( Like 10.000 or even more ) and we all drive to Nevada and organize ourselfs . Them whe get back in our car and drive or way in the Area 51 . Doesn't matter if it is a well guarded Militay Base , not even they could hold back 10.000 people . Well get in , take the base fore a couple of hours and check everything , by the time they send reinforcements we already know the complete truth ( if indeed there's something there ) . They would never know what hit them . I assure you we could find people , americans like you and your neighbours willing to do something like this . Damn we could probably get helicopters and military vehicles to perform such act . C'mom , so what if is a top secret , or a national security matter that they deal with overthere ? If theres indeed proof of extraterrestrial life out there that is information that concerns the hole planet and we deserve the truth ! Some may think this to be to radical , but it's really not . It's just a matter of taking what is rightfully (

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Are you willing to take the blow that there may infact and probably not aliens or alien craft at Area 51....

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Not to mention there would be casualties.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I can think of better more practical targets, grrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Nellis AFB is right over the hill, reinforcements would be there in no time flat. And also, supposedly they have rail guns(hi speed projectile via magnetism) in emplacements on the base.. One good shot down the road and most of ur 10,000 are toast. Novel Idea, bad way of implementing it. Now 10,000 peeps parachuting into area 51 might cause quite a stir. Then u could play dumb and say u didnt see all the Deadly Force is Authorized Signs. did u read that, deadly force is authorized...you would all die in attempt and nothing could be done about it.

Just my opinion tho.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I thought about those 2 issues but I believe that it wouldn't be a great number of casualties on neither both sides . Man , they would be caught so off guard for something of this proportion that it could all be resolved without one single shoot being fired ( trying to be positive here ) . And I know it could all be in vain , but there's a 50/50 chance there . The only thing I'm not sure it's all long of jail time you would serve ( if caught ) for a act like this . Whatever it is , is worth considering what we could release the information to the world that there are indeed aliens out there an tha the hole UFO phenomenon was indeed real . In fact , that would be such HUGE news that probably nobady would be arested and everybody would be seen as heroes , considereing that they would have released the information that changed the world . You could even tell your grandsons about this in the future : " I was there . I was one of the 10.000 that changed the life on Earth ( for the better ) ."

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Area 51, as famous it is for black projects, is a distraction nowadays.

Sure there are black projects going on there but Area 51 no longer holds a monopoly on top secret air/spacecraft projects.

You'll need to go one state over to Utah.

The New Area 51

And the again, they're everywhere!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Good luck - i have been on a number of bases here in the UK and I give your plan at best 3 in 100 - do you know what happens to the human body when shot at close range with a 7.62mm round? I guess not - try reading "The Road to bloody sunday" by Dr Raymond McClean - it will open your eyes.

This is at best an attempt to recycle an old ats thread - and yes I remember the original.

Area 51 is so well known in the mythology of ATS and Holywood that its simply has to be nothing - we in the UK have Porton Down - guess what - i have been there and Rendlesham - and yep nothing to be seen.

If there is anything to be found - it is certainly not in sites that we all know about.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What makes you believe that walking onto a base that clearly states EVERYWHERE "USE OF DEADLY FORCE IS AUTHORIZED, ABSOLUTELY NO TRESPASSING" That trigger happy Wackenhut forces will not cut you and whoever gets caught in the firefight down at first attempt. People have been shot on Bases of that level of security. To my recolection, correct me please if im wrong, noone has ever been allowed to just walk onto area 51 land without being snatched up instantly, interrogated for hours, and usually arrested for a few hours by the county sheriffs. Theres a reason there are hundreds of seismic, sound and pressure monitors in the surrounding areas to forewarn them long before you are within actual range of anything worth looking at.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Also it should be noted that what you are doing is absolutely illegal. It is private property, and I am even sure that there would be issues with flying over the airspace in this location. Also, how would you feel if you actually made it through, everyone else died, and you found nothing to prove the theory that this is an alien base?

You would have sacrificed the lives of many to prove a truth that indeed was not there. Sounds dangerous to me. Why not try to prove things legally that are going on, and we see? Just look at all the threads on here, there are many things you could actually catch without dying.

Just a thought, but I would hope that we would never want to take our fellow ATSer's lives in our hands to ever prove a theory.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wow . I thought I would have more suport on this forum . I can't believe you guys ... I know the plan my sound a bit "suicidal" at first but perhaps if we gather some intel and put some carefull thought on the plan we would be able to accomplished something there . I bet there would be a lot o people willing to risk everything for what could be the ultimate truth . Not metion the others that could helps with money , suplies , inside information .

I don't know , for me I just hate the fact that in the end all that we talk about here in this forum could true and the information they hold could change this planet for the better , but insted powerfull people are preventing me , you and everybody else from knowing what's really going on . I guess you guys got so used to be lied to (going back to the war to Iraq ) that you don't even care anymore . That's why everything sucks these days . People are conformists and don't care enough to try to change things . Well not me though ...

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Fanatic]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wait just a cotton pickin minute...just because i can think of 20 things i rather see 10,000 people march on, ie...congress, the whitehouse, to name a couple, and not march to a suicide mission at a base, that due to its popularity, has been downgraded to new plane testing, you have no right to even begin to harbor the thought that i believe all the lies. But area 51? comeon man, look into some of the bigger lies, and get pissed about those things. Not some washed up wannabe glorified conspiracy nut magnet like a51.

I have prepared for myself and my loved ones SHTF kits and provisions are inplace where needed. Would i do that if i follow the official story of anything? No i think not, and neither would a buttload of other members here either. So dont get pissed cuz noone wants to jump on ur suicide train to find out theres a new chopper in the works for 2009.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Another thing they could do is just wait till all 10k people are there and blow up the WHOLE thing. no more people there, no more evidance, everything destroyed and if a nuke was used no one would even approach for quite some time. The gov has alot up their sleeves besides lies. And while i support your quest for the truth i do not support of my daughter losing her father to "forseen" circumstances.

I live by very few rules, one is "murphy's law". I can't take a chance for somthing to go wrong. Just like when i work on my car/computer/ other things that need to have a massive degree of safety i always look for failsafes for the failsafes and then a backdoor in case i need to get back in or out. Call me overly cautious.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If you could literally mass 10,000 people and they were armed, the rentapigs at Area-51 would be crapping their pants. Let them open fire. How many security people are actually at the base at any one time ? 50-100 at the most I bet. They rely on high tech sensors and stuff.
I'll take those odds. The problem is organizing that many people in secret.
Now if you wanted to assault one of the strategic weapons facilities, I'd call you crazy.
They have a couple hundred marines ready to waste you.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Schaden]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fanatic
Hey people , how's going ? I'm posting this topic with and idea that I had several years ago , when I was just a kid starting to appreciate the ufo phenomenon and when the hole area 51 was a big deal at the time . This my plan ( of when I was around 15 ) :

I'm just curious, how old are you now? Lol

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by Fanatic
Hey people , how's going ? I'm posting this topic with and idea that I had several years ago , when I was just a kid starting to appreciate the ufo phenomenon and when the hole area 51 was a big deal at the time . This my plan ( of when I was around 15 ) :

I'm just curious, how old are you now? Lol

I'm 20 now ... It's just a 5 year old idea . I like to think that it's still valid for these days .

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Good luck with that you will need it. Area 51 will never be penetrated by civilians it is to well protected it still remains the worlds most secure facility.

You would need certain talents to gain access unfortunatly no one has the ability to break in even in numbers helicopters and aircraft would eliminate you and 10k+ in seconds.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
You would need certain talents to gain access unfortunatly no one has the ability to break in even in numbers helicopters and aircraft would eliminate you and 10k+ in seconds.

You're telling me they're going to kill 10k American citizens with a chaingun from helicopters in front of live satellite feeds and reporters ?
No fricken way dude.

Getting 10k people there willing to assault Area-51 is extremely far fetched, but
they wouldn't indiscriminately kill everyone, even if they had authority. The president himself would be calling the shots. If the evening news showed the killing, there would be riots in every major city in the country.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Oh yeahhhh THEY would, wouldn't they? To protect their secrecy I thing they are willing to sacrifice way more then 10 k American citizens

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
no need to fire a shot, actually, it'd be enough to get one fighter from Nellis and make few supersonic passes at low level above that 10k people...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join