It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Projecting into another consciousness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
All wonderful pastimes! Grounding is a very good and enlivening feeling. And painting is something you can do year round, great choice! The green is just now coming back to my garden and I'm feeling the tug to get back out there.

Life is great

STM

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Yes it is great (life).

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
Usually I've used alternate versions of myself (to me that's more comforting than stepping into another person), although I did a borrowed genius session on Richard Branson once.

'K. Please tell me about the alternative versions theory. I'm not familiar with it in this context. Are you saying it is possible to visit alternative lives just as you'd visit your current life and friends now? Does that sentence even make sense? Sorry, white wine talking here.

And, you've got to tell us about Richard Branson, I so admire the guy, guess I'm showing my age, oh well

STM
edit on 16-2-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Here's the script for the Althernate Earth procedure:

Althernate Earth procedure

Stepping into his image gave me impressions of the need to service people. He focused a lot on how to give the best possible service and products to his clients.

That's what I immediately got.
edit on 16-2-2016 by TheBandit795 because: Fixed the link.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Is there not a continuity of matter to your form? A cohesion of particles of energy bound together known as a body? Of course, even though mind and energy is infinite, the body? Must have all matter in accordance and harmony to also be infinite. When someone or some energy tries to invade without consent it is a form of rape... and those possessing the natural power of this gift are just stuck on the path chasing butterflies with a net... wee enjoy stagnation and an affront to something you may not like the karmic blow back from? Body, speech and mind... matter, sound, and energy all have separate karma. Many just try to purify the body of defilement or more accurately a hindrance on the path. This practice is someone polluting their sound, energy with this hindrance.

If someone wants to be a magician take up magic, if someone wants the true gift? Lay it down as you're crushed under it though not aware you're crushed under it... while it's good to have an awareness of such supra normal powers and how they manifest? It is better to know what the outcome of abusing it does... if one wants to act as a disembodied spirit? Then this clinging on death will take one there... yes it is a hell form for one's next life as a hungry ghost. This is why I smoke; I always have food for them, and this is also why temples burn incense.

rise above it instead of falling all over it how long til one actually has a form again that allows such release from all of this suffering? Hearken and waste no time.

Nothing I say ever need to be believed, if it is truth it will stand on it's own if not then I will gladly accept responsibility for it. Experience it and it is reality to you, though it may or may not shared? There is still the phenomenon label it how one wishes will not change the fact that things arise and things pass that are conditioned and what is unconditioned is beyond all such practice.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Hi BBD,

Abuse it? It only happens when I fall into a catnap as I'm worried about a close friend or family member. I don't ask for it to happen. But I have to admit that if anyone could do this on demand it would be a scary scenario. So far members here have said that they feel the feelings of the person and that's all. They were awake and conscious during their experiences not at all a possessing sort of thing. One member did allude to it, but we haven't heard details from them.

STM

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

BigBrotherD: Is there not a continuity of matter to your form? A cohesion of particles of energy bound together known as a body? Of course, even though mind and energy is infinite, the body? Must have all matter in accordance and harmony to also be infinite.

Mind and body? One is matter bound by Absolute laws; the other (mind) is infinite as to its forever eternal imaginings. They are not the same but must must dance together because the Infinite has to have a material body to express itself through.

BBD: When someone or some energy tries to invade without consent it is a form of rape... and those possessing the natural power of this gift are just stuck on the path chasing butterflies with a net... wee enjoy stagnation and an affront to something you may not like the karmic blow back from?

You are not to concede to the invasion. What we lack is the information (gnostic/hierophant information) that does prevail when aware of. I do not enjoy stagnation; some would call this chaos but it is not so. The Absolute governs by laws and within those laws chaos is compliant (hands are tied).

BBD: Body, speech and mind... matter, sound, and energy all have separate karma. Many just try to purify the body of defilement or more accurately a hindrance on the path. This practice is someone polluting their sound, energy with this hindrance.

Sound and light exist together within the same very long frequency wave. Matter forms when (accidental) upon that frequency wave?

BBD: If someone wants to be a magician take up magic, if someone wants the true gift? Lay it down as you're crushed under it though not aware you're crushed under it... while it's good to have an awareness of such supra normal powers and how they manifest? It is better to know what the outcome of abusing it does... if one wants to act as a disembodied spirit? Then this clinging on death will take one there... yes it is a hell form for one's next life as a hungry ghost. This is why I smoke; I always have food for them, and this is also why temples burn incense.

This knowledge is not so hidden; just not pursued is all as is very difficult being as it exists esoteric/arcane and UNKNOWN to the masses.

edit on 19-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Hi BBD,

Abuse it? It only happens when I fall into a catnap as I'm worried about a close friend or family member. I don't ask for it to happen. But I have to admit that if anyone could do this on demand it would be a scary scenario. So far members here have said that they feel the feelings of the person and that's all. They were awake and conscious during their experiences not at all a possessing sort of thing. One member did allude to it, but we haven't heard details from them.

STM

thats not projecting ones consciousness into anothers mind, thats a show of compassion and love surrounding them with positive energy... the opposite of the op. this is a positive karma of this practice. there is no harm in such only benefit youre fine learning it that way and i suggest others do the same.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

you can rationalize the high jacking of anothers conscious all you want it is still a negative or what some call a demonic practice. your karma your decision... i hope your belly filled and satisfied just as much with the smoke if you can manage to pass though a door way to find it as such vampiric energies cannot... good thing smokings banned right?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

you can rationalize the high jacking of anothers conscious all you want it is still a negative or what some call a demonic practice. your karma your decision... i hope your belly filled and satisfied just as much with the smoke if you can manage to pass though a door way to find it as such vampiric energies cannot... good thing smokings banned right?

Strong words being used here - "Highjacking", "rape", bad karma.

Perhaps you are not aware of many esoteric systems (from east and from west) that have, as part of their training , the ability to transfer consciousness to inanimate objects, then animals and then humans. Then the practice moves on to other areas such as visiting the elemental kindoms. During all this , it is crucial to maintain a balance in the personality; a kind of magical equilibrium. Those basic exercises have a purpose which is the preparation for the more advanced work which does not involve transferring consciousness to people and animals

Ultimately, whether you are using an eastern system or western, you end up making a positive contribution to your fellowmen.

I think you are imagining a person sitting in a sofa and getting a kick from transferring their consciousness to others. That would work against them eventually if that is all they did.
edit on 20-2-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Not at all. The Absolute is what it is and obeys the same 7 cosmic laws the human should also obey (but refuses to as was given a free will pass; IT THINKS). Everything is of the Absolute period (you actually have no free will--but are allowed to exercise the idea of it/thus evil pops into existence because the human is allowed all expression). No one is judging this; it is just observed behavior. The human will test this but hates itself for the allowance of bad behavior it regales in (justifies) even if within a court of law. All humans need to know the 7 cosmic laws.
edit on 20-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
originally posted by: crowdedskies

BBD:: you can rationalize the high jacking of anothers conscious all you want it is still a negative or what some call a demonic practice. your karma your decision... i hope your belly filled and satisfied just as much with the smoke if you can manage to pass though a door way to find it as such vampiric energies cannot... good thing smokings banned right?

crowdedskies: Strong words being used here - "Highjacking", "rape", bad karma.Perhaps you are not aware of many esoteric systems (from east and from west) that have, as part of their training , the ability to transfer consciousness to inanimate objects, then animals and then humans. Then the practice moves on to other areas such as visiting the elemental kindoms. During all this , it is crucial to maintain a balance in the personality; a kind of magical equilibrium. Those basic exercises have a purpose which is the preparation for the more advanced work which does not involve transferring consciousness to people and animals.

This takes a strong being very grounded and knowing exactly what it is doing 'for the good'. Never ever of evil intent.

edit on 20-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: crowdedskies

BBD:: you can rationalize the high jacking of anothers conscious all you want it is still a negative or what some call a demonic practice. your karma your decision... i hope your belly filled and satisfied just as much with the smoke if you can manage to pass though a door way to find it as such vampiric energies cannot... good thing smokings banned right?

crowdedskies: Strong words being used here - "Highjacking", "rape", bad karma.Perhaps you are not aware of many esoteric systems (from east and from west) that have, as part of their training , the ability to transfer consciousness to inanimate objects, then animals and then humans. Then the practice moves on to other areas such as visiting the elemental kindoms. During all this , it is crucial to maintain a balance in the personality; a kind of magical equilibrium. Those basic exercises have a purpose which is the preparation for the more advanced work which does not involve transferring consciousness to people and animals.

This takes a strong being very grounded and knowing exactly what it is doing 'for the good'. Never ever of evil intent.

There is no shortcut. Anyone who wants to make progress in occult studies will need to spend years maintaining equilibrium at all levels (physical, mental and psychic). Otherwise their platform will crumble as they try to push upwards.

So dedication and a clear objective are essential as well as other qualities. ANybody can have a go but many will be frustrated and give up.

edit on 21-2-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies
One needs to be aware of Gnostic principles is all.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This is very interesting, I've heard of this before, like "shape shifting"

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This has happened to me. and it has happened more than once. 2006,2007 and 2016. They have set up camp and aren't leaving. 2006 was an ex girlfriend that was very back and forth emotionally. One week we are getting married and next week we are separating and on and on for about the the last few years of our relationship. 2nd was a grocery store woman (married) who had an unending desire it seemed to be in my line of sight and leave cards and other goodies while I worked night shift in a town a couple hours south of my home town. Both of these women were deceiving like no other people I have encountered in my 50+ years.More than a decade later they are both still here.

Although I felt unnatural for a decade I never dreamed it was possible for this type of thing to occur. To this day they are still here. They have spied on me and my every thought and movement for more than a decade. It was all kept a big secret from me from the first entry (2006) until September 2016 (a full decade later) when the husband of the married women entered me too. Then the voodoo started,every second all day long voodoo along with physical and mental torture. It is a mess I never could have imagined happening to me.

I am sure that I brought some of it on with my own conscience and also the misfortunate day I stumbled across a web page in 2006 entitled how to get your ex back. This site explains that if you want your ex back or to seduce any women, you visualise them being with you as you go about your day. Spooky stuff and I should have never done anything like that. I was suffering from a despair at the time and felt very alone so I succumbed to this stupid advice and started visualising my ex back with me.With the married women within the 1rst month of me starting the job she started leaving candies,cards and making it noticable to me in the store every time I had an orgaism. I only practiced what I learned on that website for a very short time with her and she really seemed to encourage me. I was attracted to both women but also realised that this was only a game and no marriages would be separated. My employers rules said as much as I was not allowed to pursue a relationship with employees at the companies I worked for.

I now have the perception that these people learned everything about my life (every thought and movement I ever had) and possibly previous lives too. They know me better than I even know myself and it is unreal.

Please do not consider doing this to another human being.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

It's dark spiral business in the wheel of life; trying to possess of take over another's form it is a form of stealing amd also robbing life. It goes against two of the major precepts that is also an automatic ban from the sangha in Buddhism. They only transfer consciousness to one another as sanctioned; to transfer lineage of the teachings.

To do such practices are a form of grasping and attachment to form; and a chain in the link of causation that only binds for further rebirths instead of out of the cycle altogether in complete liberation.

I can understand the accidental falling out of ones form sometimes it is not accidental; as someone will try to make you jump and the other attacks in that moment of startle in an attempt to inhabit it.

If it is not bad enough that people push their ideals on you in force; they also want to own the form as well... why when it is a rotted festered corpse good for one thing; teaching the way to liberation and that is it.

Many know how precious a human birth is; and cannot wait to start trying to corrupt it and use it to their own advantage... for purely greedy and hateful reasons of self delusion. Listen to that voice of thought; that says such things are ok; from whom and wence does that really arise? From not self, a self that is prone to suffering and impermanent or else the practice would not even be used.

The thing is that flow; happens naturally and all the time; trying to hang onto form and the leap in some mental domination into that other form is one of the main reasons samsara exists.

Being the owner of this very wheel of life having dived into every realm and broken every chain in it and on it? Anyone that even attempts such a thing get thrown out and tossed into a hell not of my making; I have not kept one single slave as others suggest or tulpa to do my bidding; all that surround me; do so as a gift in thanks for the freedom from that bondage; they range from stream enterers(most annoying) know everything, talk a lot but actually know nothing but a small taste of freedom, strotappanas, agamis and well a few others in various Bodhisatta and one maybe two at the Arhat level which is the equivalent of a Buddha.

In the god/titan realm it is often to hear those still enslaved to beg or plea to kill someone; this is of course something I often just ignore knowing it means hell and rebirth to the one asking and the one they are begging to kill will always come out better or ahead than the one doing the begging.

Pittible are the many beings in the rounds of births a deaths; some of the have accomplished so much past kamma and merit that they cannot fall back on the path as awakened beings... and those are just the type the dark sorts like to seek out and prey upon. Using ignorance against ignorance however only serves the very nothing; that they have refused to embrace as reality.

With the attachment to form; they attach names... where it gets to be so bad in some hell realms of some people's lives; that every word is another's "name".

Of course part of liberation means breaking any and all attachment to name and form... as the OBE is used to jump form into those not the ones you may think they are at a certain point on the path; meaning that is not your loved one, brother sister ect. as they really never existed in various roles or realms of attachment.

The more desperate for life some of these beings get? The more perverse their methodology in trying to take over forms not themself.

Fully enlightened beings flow through and have enough compassion and loving kindness to not try and take over another's form; they do from time to time appear in energy and pause for a moment then pass right on through as if walking through thin air. One does not have to think about them as their energy carries a specific signature that is all their own.

Anyways this all is just manure and I do not need to be concerned with how it fertilizes in anyone's garden of experience. This being the Kali yuga as a current expression of "time" many dark one's gathering around at the moment... it is a work that is not exactly easy in lifting others up that are stuck with such practices spoken of here.

So all I can do is urge the practice of staying in one's body, and instead letting the "mind" stop or die instead... as that is the true path out.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join