It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L K J Blog. Is this true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
S of the times CRAP deleted we will NOT allow that name to get the advantage of ATS' Google power PERIOD.

Is this true?

Peace
Crustas

[edit on 5-30-2006 by Springer]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
And if it were true, do you think you would get a confession here...?

I do not think this is true, otherwise I would not be on this board. I seriously believe Jadczyk is on mushrooms.

EDIT: To be clear: I mean the COINTEL part she is referring to, which you must have read too. The copyright infringement I might believe, and is not that shocking.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If she improperly took articles out of this thread without giving credit and/or getting permission from the owners, then I would think that she would be wrong.

The AP doesn't like it when you take stories of theirs. How else do they make money?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Her DREAM was to get attention for her utterly ignorant and PURELY FALSE plagiarized site by slamming us. That's AFTER she stole our content without even asking. THEN when we asked her to simply give ATS credit for what she put on her site she decided we were COINTELPRO and started a Libel campaign against us. Just like she has with EVERY person who has failed to agree with her including her former landlord (he had to evict her) an author who they ripped off (he's posted the TRUTH on this site) the State of Florida of who wnats them for a Fraudulent "raffle" of their house, etc... ad-nauseum...

We decided we had been nice for long enough.

I am deleting ALL links to her CRAP form our servers and suggest anyone who wants to read them find them on their own.

Springer...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hi,

As the author who holds the copyright for the article referenced in your post, I would like to respond to this. She copy/pasted the entire original discussion post from that ATS thread, violated the creative commons associated with it here at ATS, did not give proper credit to me, the author, and even copied all of my pictures over to her server so that the writing (and pictures) was posted in entirety on her site. She refused to take the appropriate actions that were requested by the owners of ATS - requests that were simple and reasonable...to come into compliance with the creative commons or completely remove the material.

I do not know what all steps had to be taken legally to finally get her to comply with the copyright and/or creative commons requirements, but if this request was made on behalf of ATS after she repeatedly refused reasonable requests to take the necessary actions to come into compliance...I don't see what the problem is.

[edit on 5-30-2006 by Valhall]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
And if it were true, do you think you would get a confession here...?

YES you would... We have NEVER not admitted when we screwed up.

Springer...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Her DREAM was to get attention for her utterly ignorant and PURELY FALSE plagiarized site by slamming us. That's AFTER she stole our content without even asking. THEN when we asked her to simply give ATS credit for what she put on her site she decided we were COINTELPRO and started a Libel campaign against us.

We decided we had been nice for long enough.

I am deleting ALL links to her CRAP form our servers and suggest anyone who wants to read them find them on their own.

Springer...

Amen, I find anyone that has to steal content from other sites to be absolutely ignorant which means they definitely shouldn't be taking info from a site who's intention is to deny exactly that.

I looked over her stuff, and I enjoyed watching someone so innocently portray themselves as a "victim" in plagiarizing the work put out by people on this site.

If I had a dollar for everytime this site was called COINTELPRO.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
If I had a dollar for everytime this site was called COINTELPRO.

Hehe..
Ok, so I was curious and googled "COINTELPRO +ATS".

The search came up with a few sites that accuse ATS as being COINTELPRO. No big surprise there.

Admin edit: we aren't allowing links to her "minions" sites either... These people are thieves and losers we just don't assocate with that type here.

NO wrong doing on this poster's part, if these scavegers weren't so pitiful it would have been funny...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What the %#$^ is this thread about?
(for us non U.S. members)

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slaine01
What the %#$^ is this thread about?

Hehe... I guess the world will never know.

Originally posted by Springer

Springer...

So... how many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Charms Blow Pop?

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Xenophobe]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
No, they will know.

1. I wrote an article which was protected by ATS creative commons license and eventually by copyright for me.

2. She violated the creative commons license and my copyright by posting the entire writing, along with my pictures she copied to her server, without proper credit to me, the author, and in violation of the ATS CC license.

3. She refused to comply with numerous requests from the ATS owners to modify the posting of the article to comply with the Creative Commons license.

4. ATS owners obtained legal representation.

5. Meanwhile she began accusing ATS of being COINTELPRO....because apparently this is her modus operandi when some one disagrees with her or wants her to abide by the law...she calls them COINTELPRO and psychopaths and accuses them of being disinformation agents.

6. The lawyer apparently made several requests for her to comply with the CC license and copyright requirements.

7. She continued to refuse.

8. Then the lawyer apparently sent an email to her ISP and requested they take down her site until she modified the offending content to comply with the CC license.

9. She posted that email and then twisted the story to say ATS was trying to "silence" her from saying....something, but she never really says what it is they are trying to silence her from.

10. I don't think it is okay to link to her site here, because all of the above, which seems reasonable to me. But I'm almost positive it is not okay to quote a vast section from her site on here.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Love the cartoon pic of the Three Amigos

Originally posted by Slaine01 What the %#$^ is this thread about?

Slaine, the reasoning behind not naming the person in question is so that this post does not add more fuel to her fire. Springer's idea is great..delete all links to her forum from ATS and be done with it.

[edit on 5-31-2006 by Springer]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Thanks - I thought it was going to be one of those "In" jokes.
I will keep a look out for her so I can know not to pay her any creedence.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hi all

I understood the explanation, and, i will not reference again, this subject.

Thank you
Crustas

new topics

top topics

join