posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:25 PM
No, they will know.
1. I wrote an article which was protected by ATS creative commons license and eventually by copyright for me.
2. She violated the creative commons license and my copyright by posting the entire writing, along with my pictures she copied to her server, without
proper credit to me, the author, and in violation of the ATS CC license.
3. She refused to comply with numerous requests from the ATS owners to modify the posting of the article to comply with the Creative Commons
4. ATS owners obtained legal representation.
5. Meanwhile she began accusing ATS of being COINTELPRO....because apparently this is her modus operandi when some one disagrees with her or wants
her to abide by the law...she calls them COINTELPRO and psychopaths and accuses them of being disinformation agents.
6. The lawyer apparently made several requests for her to comply with the CC license and copyright requirements.
7. She continued to refuse.
8. Then the lawyer apparently sent an email to her ISP and requested they take down her site until she modified the offending content to comply with
the CC license.
9. She posted that email and then twisted the story to say ATS was trying to "silence" her from saying....something, but she never really says what
it is they are trying to silence her from.
10. I don't think it is okay to link to her site here, because all of the above, which seems reasonable to me. But I'm almost positive it is not
okay to quote a vast section from her site on here.