It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoeon
why is that hoaxing junky not banned yet? is this the new generation of ats´ers?

if this board will not be moderated in a better way very soon, i will find another place to waste my time, and im sure im not the only one to think like this!

Personally I think they should just make a new forum area just for people to be interviewed. Call it "The Interrogation Room" Where folks can go there with their wild claims and be interviewed by individuals.

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
That sounds like a perfect idea infact I was thinking the same thing perhaps it could replace the ill faded David Icke forum.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
That sounds like a perfect idea infact I was thinking the same thing perhaps it could replace the ill faded David Icke forum.

Well I guess someone should contact a moderator and let them know. That way the integrity of the other forums will be preserved and freed from all these wild/outlandish claims of folks being time travelers, aliens, interdimensional beings, etc. And it will be a place where folks can have, no holds barred, interviews with these individuals following a traditional Q&A Format.

XL5

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This is a copy and paste of my reply from another post just like this one.

There are a number of possibilities here. Either the mods are letting it happen so that all the action will draw people here and make them alot of money through ADs. They may also be letting it happen through fear of losing member who might want to go outside and get a life, its summer, girls are wearing less. Since we didn't get a Titor or some huge dooms day warning, the mods need a way to keep us here and get active on this site instead of outside.

It could also be that they can't seem to ban this person because they have a work around and can make MANY user accounts (EST. 30-40 aka's). Thus they let it happen in hopes people catch onto the lies AND stop trying to put out the fire with gas.

It does seem the mods are around as I see warning tags on peoples names. Maybe if every one here used the suggestions button and posted that they did in the offending thread, then others would do so as well and the mods would do something. If they didn't do any thing when we go about it in the proper way, we could all just make posts in ATS about our pets or GF's, then they would have to address the problems.

Maybe its part of an ATS "game", maybe the mods want to get a life too or maybe they want to breed skeptics?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Someone, way back, asked for the name of the paper the ad was posted in that brought Briana's dad. Was that question ever answered?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
To EtherealForce: Before I ask you any questions I wanna tell you that I tend to agree with what you say. This is because your stories kina match the ones that I read until now. To find more I would like to ask you some questions.

1. When it comes to life and death you were right! We live this life and after we are dead our curent personality dies, but our spirit, soul, life energy lives forever. To suport my statement read about Edgar Cayce! I ask you to tell me what did the Greys told you about this with a little more detail. Does a certain life have any influence on the soul? Is every life lived in vain? From my understanding each life is a step forward into the souls evolution.

2. Can you tell me the history of the Greys? I know they suffer from mutation, once they were a great human looking species but after a war they got radiated. From another storie I find that our creators made them in charge with our evolution and progres, the Greys are afraind of this "creators". Is this true? Do you know anything about the Anunnki, our creators?

3. How many other human civilization were on Earth before us? We know that Atlantis was one, do you have any more information about the other 5 civilizations? It is said we are the 7th human civilization on Earth. The others were distroied by the Anunnaki and because of human ignorance and wars.

4. What is the Greys mission? Some say they are evil, they want to conquer us? You say they monitor us and watch our progres? Are they babysiting us?

5. What do you know about the universe? About the Federation? We live in a free will zone! No other race can attack us unless we provoke them? Is this true?

6. Do the Greys have feeling? As far as I know the Greys have no such things. They use hybrids (grey-human) which have some human feelings to help them?

7. What do you know about the Anunnaki (our creators) or did the Greys made us? You said the Greys made The Reptilians? Do you have any detail on that? What do you know about that race?

8. Can you describe us some other alien races you saw? We know about the Greys and Reptilians, but some other races that are interested in Earth.

9. Where do the Reptilians live? From what I know, just under our feets!

10. How do the Greys feed?

11. Can you tell us what did you think, what was the purpose for the Greys to take you, trust your guts! See the mesage. There is always a purpose in life and everything.

12. How does the univers (Federation, other races) see us? As stupid ants, they don't care, etc.?... and the races that are interested in us, in what exactly are they interested?

13. Did the Greys told you anything about our race? Like that we use our own UFOs? Is that true? Do we have underground labs and facilities, aka Area 51?

14. You said you have a girlfriend in another univers? or planet? She is human, no? How is that ammm working? I mean do people in the univers mary like one is from Earth and another from planet X?

15. About Jesus, hes an alien, that is certain, but what alien took the form of Jesus, don't tell me it was a grey? Many civilizations influenced our own in time, do you have some more knowledge about this?

16. How is to fly with a UFO?

17. Do you have any information hidden from us by our own governments that the Greys told you about?

18. How did all this made you understand and see life different?

19. Anything helpfull, any other information you have, tell us!

20. And again there must be more you know! Tell it here!

Ok, thank you for your time, if you can answer all this questions than mate I will believe you 100%! I lose nothing and I hope I can chat with you more. When you get abducted again, ask them as many questions as you can!!! Ask about everything and anything!!! They will like it, I tell you! They won't get angry, they have no feelings! Just ask as much as you can! Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
How am I going to get a lot of ATS points without any real contribution, very fast, with no consequences???

(scratches his head...)
(scratches his head...)

Bingo! I'll start saying a crazy story, make it very interesting, say whatever comes to mind and I'll continue until the red light for "incoming" flashes repeatedly.
Then, I'll get my parachute and bail out with an excuse...

Reminds you of someone?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
God, people are STILL replying here? (me included).

So ridiculous. THis Ethereal still has yet to provide evidence. why do people give him the time of day?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ok after further review, drug induced contacts with aliens, isn't really credible...

thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join