It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
"He's right, just leave him alone, or give him valid questions to question his credibility.. badgering is no different then screaming racial slurs at people."

I think not infact I would say he almost deserves the ridicule for posting crap.
He borrowed from other sources and everything he has said has been said before so what he posted is nothing short of plagerism.

Also how can you ask legit questions regarding this subject that NO ONE has the answers to. I mean I have seen questions like "What is the meaning of life?"......

People need to # or get off the pot.

I asked for proof he has not procured any and so I will cal BS on Ethreal Force.

Again some of us aren't as naive and when you compare badgering to racial slurs that is a piss poor attempt of trying to silence critics and opposition.

No Proof = No credability

Can he proove his claims hell no. People like him count on people naive enough to beleive what he says and if you beleive what he says then your a MORON.

Of coarse this is just my view but I am sure others here share the same view.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Doctor, I can understand you're very angry.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If people want proof so much, why come to ATS? I know that most people come here simply to discuss possibilities. The fact is you will neevr find valid 100% verifiable evidence for alien phenomenon online, at least not anytime soon. Every now and then something comes along like Serpo or Bob Lazar that claims to hold the truth, but each time, they are proven hoaxes. I can see why people want proof for a story like mine, but It didn't happen to me except in my mind. In fact, with the exception of "implants" (which are tiny, vauge metal objects that could be anything) there is no proof a single person on the face of the Earth has ever contacted aliens. There is circumstantiel stuff, but nothing solid. My point is, we come to ATS to discuss possibilities, not to demand proof IMO. Maybe the vast majority of abductions (not actual UFO sightings) are simply the result of mass delusions people have, and they fill in the gaps with alien stories.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce
If people want proof so much, why come to ATS?

Dude your title to your post screams for proof!
How else are you going to convince us otherwise?
ATS is a strong tool allowing like-minded people to connect where there wasn't any connection. If someone comes online--and the odds, i believe, are extremely high-- saying they have personal proof in ET visitation, then dang, they better step up to the plate. ATS members have open minds, just don't @#!^ in them.
Get some photos dude.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Out of curiosity of your claims, is there an "End Times"(If you are familiar with the Bible)? What role would they play?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!! THE GUY WAS LIEING AND NOW IS TRYING TO GAIN SIMPATHY

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
He is right you now, we do come to discuss possibilites...then so many people come out and say were is the poof, but i bet even if the proof was shown people would still be like that it is all BS!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

but i bet even if the proof was shown people would still be like that it is all BS!!!

You should give ATS a bit of credit before you say that we would condemn proof, were it presented.

For one thing before "proof" becomes "proof" it is evidence first. And you must consider that no evidence , none , was ever presented here on this thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
"Doctor, I can understand you're very angry."

Not really just puzzled You said this thread would change my mind that was the title but younever said anything new and it is hardly a discussion it never was. It was you claiming baseless facts.

As for proof look at how much BS gets posted like that Area 51 photo of a UFO that was clearly a 3d render. Or someone will say something like I see UFO's all the time but never snap a picture.

It's one thing to report a UFO sighting but people just take it too far. "I seen aliens and they told me this, this and this."

I'm not an angry person just confused as to the people that post certain things and then expect people to be so naive and to except what they say. If you don't except what they say you are just in the way or have not acheived a higher intellegence. If UFO's and aliens are to be taken seriously then people need to stop the slapstick plagerism and bogus stories not because it hurts their credability and the researchers and other people who do take UFO's seriously.

It just hinders real progress from being made when we could be having serious discussion about the evidence we know exists and the evidence that will come to fruition as time goes on.

Until then I will continue my search using my own resources and free time, finding facts and debunking BS. Without facts and outragous stories like Etherealforce's claims we will never know and beleive me when I say it is claims like these that will make us look as wierd as scientology. (Scientology is another guilty party in the making up stories deal.)

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You said what i think many think, but why this thread continues i dont know.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Marijua makes you dumber. lsd or morning glory or peyote would be good for sensory experiences. For out of body experiences and crazy creativity DXM Ketamine or PCP... But in no way to I encourage the use of substances

Salvia Divinorum was placed here by ETs themselves and is the equivelant of an organic version of the Trip Inducer

Just an FYI.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirDomino

Marijua makes you dumber. lsd or morning glory or peyote would be good for sensory experiences. For out of body experiences and crazy creativity DXM Ketamine or PCP... But in no way to I encourage the use of substances

Salvia Divinorum was placed here by ETs themselves and is the equivelant of an organic version of the Trip Inducer

Just an FYI.

Its posts like that , that we are refering to, i mean, proof, source, link.

Nothing.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Its posts like that , that we are refering to, i mean, proof, source, link.

Nothing.

Try some, the proof is in the substance. You'll literally see the fabric of reality tear, and within it the infinite dimensional existence of an eternal set of universes that make up the ultra reality and will see, experience, and communicate with every possibility of life and through it all, the extraterrestrials whom have created into organic, plant form the very genetic knowledge of the universe and in essence, they have created a mechanism, similar to the 'trip inducer' that allows you to free yourself and delve into the wisdom of the Gods.

In essence, the plant was a 'message in a bottle' of sorts, given to the peoples of the region in addition to the advanced mathmatics and astronomy that helped them to calculate, plant and cultivate in ways that rival our own modern technologies.

Interesting Trip Report Here:
www.erowid.org...

Journal Article Quote:
"The origin of this plant is unknown. Though the Mazatec have been present in the Sierra Mazateca since pre-Hispanic times, it is unclear whether S. divinorum is a wild plant native to the Sierra Mazateca, a cultigen developed by the Mazatec, or a cultigen of another indigenous groups, perhaps of Mexica or Aztec origin, which was brought to the Sierra Mazateca and cultivated. In the present day, S. divinorum has not been discovered growing outside o the Sierra Mazateca, and indigenous groups of the Sierra Mazateca are the only people known to use S. divinorum in traditional ceremonies."

Source:
Salvia divinorum:
The Botany, Ethnobotany, Biochemistry and Future of a Mexican Mint
Robin Marushia
12 June 2002
BPSC 170: Ethnobotany
Dr. Arturo Gomez-Pompa, TA Nisao Ogata
maya.ucr.edu...

Quote:
"There are no known areas in the world where it grows naturally in the wild. At first glance, populations of Salvia Divinorum in the Oaxaca Mountains seem to be natural though this is due to the natives planting it in out of the way places. Once established in the right conditions salvia will spread asexually as stem sections quickly take root when they come in contact with the moist soil.

It is rare that the plant produces seed and if it does there is usually only a small chance that the seeds will be viable it also has no known natural pollinator. It is for this reason that most of the plants reproduction is performed asexually by cloning by enthusiasts and naturally in the wild and is therefore known as a cultigen."

Source:
www.geocities.com...

[edit on 4-6-2006 by SirDomino]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yeah but another drug induced experience, and don't get me wrong, there maybe be some truth in exploring "another world" through drugs, but we talking facts, otherwise its just another person's trip experience.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Yeah but another drug induced experience, and don't get me wrong, there maybe be some truth in exploring "another world" through drugs, but we talking facts, otherwise its just another person's trip experience.

True. But definately read that trip report I posted a link to. It was done by a scientific mind. Very interesting.

Here is the link:
www.erowid.org...

I'm curious what the Alien Whisperer's take on it is...

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
hi

eternal force

one simple question are you willing to discuss this with me in a chat room
i dont wish to debunk and i will try not to
i purely wish to ask questions and contemplate your answers

if your happy to do that please u2u me contact details

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
lol this was funny, oh can you now reveal the truth that you played various different 'characters' in this thread? seemed to be a few freshly registered people jumping in who reeked of you :p

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
"Doctor, I can understand you're very angry."

Not really just puzzled You said this thread would change my mind that was the title but younever said anything new and it is hardly a discussion it never was. It was you claiming baseless facts.

Sorry to dissappoint you but I'm the one that posted that reply but I'm not the creator of the thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Been reading this from the beginning and I,m pretty sure you couldn,t change my mind about squat....

Getting really tired of people trying to get a rise out of us

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
why is that hoaxing junky not banned yet? is this the new generation of ats´ers?

if this board will not be moderated in a better way very soon, i will find another place to waste my time, and im sure im not the only one to think like this!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join