It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS store closed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just went into the MEM center and for the first time since ive been a member the ATS store is closed.

Anyone know why? or for how long?

I gots me some points burnin a hole in my pocket

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Odd, it seems to be down for me as well. This is what I see:

No idea why, though.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I believe it's down for the moment because SkepticOverlord is testing the Blog Purchase settings.

No worries. It will return.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
thanks ZED... that was the answer I was looking for..feel free to close the thread if you guys want..

also for future reference if I have questions such as this again.. is this the proper place or should I U2U someone specifically.. and if so WHO?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You can message any moderator or staff member, or submit a question though the use of the Suggestion button. It looks like this:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
also for future reference if I have questions such as this again.. is this the proper place or should I U2U someone specifically.. and if so WHO?

Nope, this forum is perfect or send a suggestion.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Typically, most problems should be addressed by hitting the "Suggestion" button at the top of your screen. Things that are submitted there are immediately routed to all staff. That's significantly more effective than sending one person a u2u because 1) All staff see it, including senior staff and 2) at least one staffer is always awake in this increasingly global community whereas when you u2u someone they'd have to be online to read it.

Just my opinion

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That is what we call the BBN (Big Black Nothing). I thought it had been banished to the depths of hell but it appears to have returned. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!

Peace

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thanks again for your timely response,

You guys are always so helpful

and as soon as the store is back up im going to spend spend spend.....all 300 points..lol

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Typically, most problems should be addressed by hitting the "Suggestion" button at the top of your screen. Things that are submitted there are immediately routed to all staff. That's significantly more effective than sending one person a u2u because 1) All staff see it, including senior staff and 2) at least one staffer is always awake in this increasingly global community whereas when you u2u someone they'd have to be online to read it.

Just my opinion

Thanks for your input aswell Dj ill remember this stuff for the future

and also thanks for explaining the difference between u2u'ing and "suggestion"

I learn something new here every day

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The store is back with a new line for the Blogs purchase.

See BLOG details here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The store appears to be open now.

top topics

join