It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mason initiates contact with Sirius"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
im j/k...i know..im a master mason.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARIST0CRAT
i doubt the neil armstrong would jeopardize a national space trip to shave off a couple of minutes for a prayer, yanno?

Well, I doubt that the trip would have been jeopardized. The 'Apollo' craft still landed in the 'Sea of Tranquility', an area well mapped before the mission.

As to the 19.5 degree/33 degree 'coincidence':

The numbers associated with the tetrahedron, the simplest and most basic of the "perfect solids," are 19.47 or 19.5 and "3" or "33".

The numbers "19.5" and "3" or "33" should be repetitive themes, because these are tetrahedral constants; the tetrahedron being the first "perfect" solid.

Also, Pythagorean "perfect solid" positions essentially which are defined in this study as ones in which the planet or star is at tetrahedral values of 3 or 33 degrees or 19.5 degrees altitude, longitude, etc., will be considered "prominent positions."

The symbolism of Saturn being "19.45 minutes" from an exact conjunction with Sirius is also very striking. Sirius is itself 19 degrees from the Taurus/Gemini border; thus, the reason for assigning it a "19" number. This "19 and 19" symbolism is interesting because of the emphasis of Egyptian ritual and belief on the importance of the star Sirius. But also, note that Saturn is 19.45 minutes from Sirius, which rounds up to 19.5, one of the numbers associated with the "perfect solids" theory of Pythagoras.

At the same time, Saturn is the "tetrahedral" altitude of 33 degrees above the horizon, 33 degrees again being a Pythagorean "perfect solids" number. The presence of the tetrahedral numbers 19.5 and 33 were to be an additional test of the theory as to whether the time of midnight at Giza on 1-1-4713 BC was a likely time. The numbers are present here.

Link to Article

This is not to say that I believe in little green men secretly running Masonic Lodges, or that Freemasons own the Moon.

I do, however, believe that these anomalies are not coincidental. Science and technology may have played the most significant role in taking man to the moon. I see it as being quite believable that thoses who planned the mission would have also wanted to rely on age-old methods (ritual) to ensure a safe journey and as an act of appeasement.

Why not? Ritual has played a part in mankind's greatest endeavours throughout history. When something in an arsenal works or is perceived to work, it is not cast aside. It is expanded and utilized.

Just as Marvel Whiteside "Jack" Parsons recited Crowley's "Hymn to Pan" before each experiment conducted on rockets that would one day take man to the moon.

Just as the code-name "Trinity" would be chosen by J. Robert Oppenheimer for the initial test at Alamogordo, from Number XIV of the Holy Sonnets by John Donne.

Batter my heart, three person'd God; for, you
As yet but knocke, breathe, shine, and seek to mend,
That I may rise, and stand, o'erthrow mee and bend
Your force, to breake, blowe, burn and make me new.
I, like an usurpt towne, to'another due,
Labor to'admit you, but Oh, to no end,
Reason your viceroy in mee, mee should defend,
But is captiv'd, and proves weake or untrue.
Yet dearely'I love you, and would be loved faine,
But am betrothed unto your enemie:
Divorce mee, 'untie, or breake that knot again,
Take mee to you, imprison mee, for I
Except you'enthrall mee, never shall be free,
Nor ever chaste, except you ravish mee.
Link to Article

Oppenheimer also quoted from the 32nd quatrain of Chapter 12 of the Bhagavad Gita:

"I am become death, the shatterer of worlds!"

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis

Originally posted by krossfyter
masons summon demons dont they?

i heard the tool album lateralus was helped by this process.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by krossfyter]

The guys from Tool are all O.T.O./Thelemites. Not Masons. I've seen pictures of them performing rituals with Alex Grey, the guy who did the artwork for Lateralus and 10,000 Days.

yeh... i know... but the house/studio they created the lateralus album in was the house of the guitarists father who was/is? a mason... so i read. i cant verify this... but i know i read it. yeh i know dont believe everything you read... but you never know.

<< 1  2   >>

join