It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mason initiates contact with Sirius"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

So how high up would the Masonary, influential part exist within our whole government makeup?Or are laws written from "them" then passed by legislation?Sort of like a double agent agency?

If you mean the US government, the US Constitution was based in part on the Masonic Constitutions first published in the colonies by Benjamin Franklin. However, Masonic government is concerned only with the Masonic fraternity, while the US government doesn't concern itself with the rules, laws, and regulations of private clubs.

To give you an example of what Masonic law entails, here is the Constitution of the Grand Lodge of Maine.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Masonic Light,

But how prevalent is it today, and I'm sure if they did take these secet vouchers then in fact it would most certainly apply today.Also what kind of punishment is encorperated on a person within the sect that speaks of information that is classified?And what about legal rights?And do they make hits on people?

[edit on 30-5-2006 by menguard]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Masonic Light,

But how prevalent is it today, and I'm sure if they did take these secet vouchers then in fact it would most certainly apply today.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. How prevalent is what today, and what do you mean by secret vouchers?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
How prevalent are those Mason Laws today?What type of punishment would be given to somebody that speaks out on a classified secret within the masonary.Also would you say the Masons are a vigalante group?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

How prevalent are those Mason Laws today?

Each Masonic Grand Lodge is governed by a constitution, like the one I linked to above.

What type of punishment would be given to somebody that speaks out on a classified secret within the masonary.Also would you say the Masons are a vigalante group?

Masonry is a fraternal organization for men, not a vigilante group. Any member who purposefully violates Masonic law is subject to censure, suspension, or expulsion, depending upon the gravity of the offense.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Do you know of anybody that got released from the Masonary and for what action did they take to do so?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Do you know of anybody that got released from the Masonary and for what action did they take to do so?

Only two personally. One resigned after becoming a Jehovah's Witness, who forbid their congregation to be Masons. The other was expelled after having been convicted of second offense DUI (he had previously been suspended for one year after his first conviction).

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What do you like particularly about the masonary?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
this sounds like an interview.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Interesting, There is a Brotherhood on Sirius and yes body chemstries can and will live.A body is nothing more than a vehicle for the light.

A body is a lot more than just a vehicle for light, and such bodies simply cannot exist in the heat and radiation produced by a star. I wouldn't even recommend that you squeeze yourself into a large microwave oven and start it up, much less attempt to survive on a star.

As for a "brotherhood on Sirius", again, Sirius is not a planet. It has no surface, and is a conglomeration of burning gasses and nuclear explosions. It would be possible for some type of life to exist on a planet in Sirius' solar system, but not on Sirius itself.

Didnt that tribe from South America somewhere say that they had contact with aliens from a moon which orbits Sirius? I could be wrong. Tribe called the Doga or something? Aren't we just a moon that orbits our version of Sirius too?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Lets keep the topic relegated to Masonic contact with aliens from Sirius, whether that means people from UGLE talking to aliens from the Star Sirius, or irregular masonic bodies talking to peopel from otherwise unkown planets that circle that star.

There are lots of threads on the Dogon issue, and BTS is the place for chit chat.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
masons summon demons dont they?

i heard the tool album lateralus was helped by this process.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by krossfyter]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well, assuming that this Mason, whoever he is, has initiated contact with, I assume, intelligent beings in or about the Sirius system, I just thought I'd ask what the substance of the contact was. Was it just a simple "howdy-do?" Was there some kind of secret password that he broadcast that only the Sirians would know? Did they contact us in return?

What's the whole poop here? I don't care about the Masons and their secrets. But I would maybe like to hear what people from another planet had to say. Just out of curiosity. Not that it would make any huge difference in my life.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I find it fascinating that perhaps one of the most significant masonic rituals ever conducted was a ceremony to Isis/Sothis/Sirius. This "quiet ceremony" must have been of major importance. For Neil Armstrong took over manual control of the "Eagle" and flew it five miles west of the intended landing site. The official reason is that debris (rocks) made the original landing site difficult to navigate.

The "coincidence" that the new landing site saw Sirius rise to the 19.5 degree elevation precisely 33 minutes after touch-down is amazing. At this time, Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin conducted his "small religious offering" as Sirius sat at 19.5 degrees above the eastern horizon.

View of Sirius

View of Sirius

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Beelzebubba]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Well, assuming that this Mason, whoever he is, has initiated contact with, I assume, intelligent beings in or about the Sirius system, I just thought I'd ask what the substance of the contact was.

If you're talking about Foster Bailey, he didn't actually claim to have had contact with aliens himself, but claimed that Masonry originated on Sirius. This isn't a Masonic teaching, but one that came from a branch of Theosophy called Lucis Trust, which his wife founded. Alice Bailey apparently believed that the Ancient Mysteries developed on Sirius, were brought to earth, and eventually evolved into Masonry. Her primary "source" for this information was her "spirit guide", so take it for whatever it's worth.

From a completely historical and cultural viewpoint, it seems much more likely that the Ancient Mysteries were established to celebrate the change of the seasons and the rejuvenation of nature in spring, which brought needed food to the ancient people. They wouldn't have needed Klingons and Ewoks to do this.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
masons summon demons dont they?

i heard the tool album lateralus was helped by this process.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by krossfyter]

The guys from Tool are all O.T.O./Thelemites. Not Masons. I've seen pictures of them performing rituals with Alex Grey, the guy who did the artwork for Lateralus and 10,000 Days.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Big deal.

I have initated contact with Sirius too.

It is called satellite radio, and it costs about $12.95 a month.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
theres no relation to masonry and aliens. none whatsoever. if you think so youre wrong. show me some proof of aliens and maybe we'll start talkin.

i do however believe in 'masonic astrology'

as a mason i feel there are too many coincidences between events in history and the position of the heavens. i doubt the neil armstrong would jeopardize a national space trip to shave off a couple of minutes for a prayer, yanno?

i do not think the stars are studied and planned on as much as they used to be. i think that the men who navigated ships who Had to rely on the stars used the information much moreso than the gentlemen today. since we do not rely on starmaps/charts anymore and dont have much of a every day use.. we dont really pay as much to the heavenly rotation. i think theres just not a lot activity.

so to summarize.. there probably used to me more of a relationship between masonry and stars/planets.. but not anymore. that can be explained by modern technology. im intersted in learning more about the relationship so if you know something please hollar. i havent petitioned the royal arch yet.

take it all w/ grain of salt, baby

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
maybe hiram abiff was an alien from sirius?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yin_yang
maybe hiram abiff was an alien from sirius?

Nah. It's just that keeping an eye on the Dog Star lets you predict that winter will be on its way soon, and that would certainly be good for any primitive culture to know. And if you didn't understand what the astronomers of the tribe were up to, they sure would seem to have some mighty powerful hidden knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join