It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-War Protesters Hit With Pepper Spray

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
And we have no jet warplanes.

So I don't think it will be necessary.

But if they do decide - you will sure see me there.

Thats not entirely true Soulduh:

Italian Aircraft to Protect Slovenian Skies

Just because you dont own them doesnt mean you dont have them.

And dont play so high and mighty, Slovenia desperatly applied to get into NATO for that very protection because your tiny nation of a couple of million couldnt muster a defense up on its own.

But you interpet that as you dont need it, more spin from Captain Spin

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Have you ever publicly and in person protested your Governments actions? Just Curious.

Several Times!

You are the king of avoiding posts arn't you. What corner of the world are you from again? Yeah wire tappings new
, same crap, different day, it's been going on for over 30 years, so that's freak out!

Would you at least crawl from under your rock and look at the links that APOC posted, then prove to me that "it's" getting worse. Cause your great at throwing rocks, that's see if you can compare those actions, to different protests in history. I imagine you'll dodge this post, like you do all the others that don't fit into your agenda.

Posted by Apoc--Oh so the US "police state" is "rising".... riiightt. The following is submitted for your approval:

From 1968

www-cgi.cnn.com...

From 1963

en.wikipedia.org...

From 1970

www.spectacle.org...

Doesn't seem to show any "rising" to me. In fact things used to be much worse.

We all know that the US is worst country in the world according to many on this board (and this thread's starter). I guess I'd rather protest here than:

In Nepal

www.indybay.org...

Or China

www.cbsnews.com...

or Argentina

ipsnews.net...

Or any place the French are:

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Cool pepper spray.

America is not a police state.

A protest probably got out of hand or people trespassed. I wasn't there and do not know. You weren't either.

I can walk out my door right now and protest anything I want on a bridge that thousands of cars go over and hold a sign. If I block traffic then you are just breaking the law.

I understand and respect peaceful demonstrations, but when you take your beliefs over the line in trying to keep equipment from US troops while most likely trespassing, then a little pepper spray is welcome.

If some of the places you support so strongly Souljah, a gun would be used against these protesters. But I love how you always come thru for me in your onesided view and persistence.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
[size=10]NO MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS IN THIS THREAD

Please read the following:

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use
ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette
Kano's Instant Board-Rage Solution

Also, if it's not something you would call your mother, or someone you highly respect, please don't say it. Good basic rule of thumb to follow when posting.

Thank you.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Just because you dont own them doesnt mean you dont have them.

How pathetic is that, ey?
You have to ask Your neighbour to protect your skies!

You should see our NAVY - I mean one navy patrol Boat; a Chopper can not hoover over it, since it can turn over and sink!

And dont play so high and mighty, Slovenia desperatly applied to get into NATO for that very protection because your tiny nation of a couple of million couldnt muster a defense up on its own.

Skipp-o-Rama, I was against this Dumbass move to go into NATO, so please spare me your "Desperation" attempts, which my country has done in MY name. As I said before - and I will Gladly say it again; I really do Not like my Goverment, and I am sure that my goverment does not like either. But thats another story.

But you interpet that as you dont need it, more spin from Captain Spin

Private Skipp-E-Rinjo, get down and give me twently!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Captain Spin:

I really don’t want to say this, but you give me no choice:

The Slovenian government is HUGELY successful and is a model in most measurable ways. I know because I read about your nation as often as I can, I started to look for dirt a year ago, but there isn’t much to find.

But to hear that even the brand new and very clean Slovenian government is not to your liking, I think you are even more crazy than I ever imagined.

If a "text book", brand new, yet to seriously F' up government like yours is hated by you, then who stands a chance?

It’s funny, out of all insane pieces of spin and propaganda you have ever spewed on these boards, this one discredits you in my eyes more than all of them combined.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
The Slovenian government is HUGELY successful and is a model in most measurable ways. I know because I read about your nation as often as I can, I started to look for dirt a year ago, but there isn’t much to find.

Man, you Know Nothing about my Goverment and about the People who make it and about their "Past" that wants to be Forgotten and put under the Rug.

Trust me - they are NO angels.

Just another bunch of Politicians.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Man, you Know Nothing about my Goverment and about the People who make it and about their "Past" that wants to be Forgotten and put under the Rug.

Trust me - they are NO angels.

Just another bunch of Politicians.

what have they done then that is so bad?

justin

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Just imagine if that many protestors spent their time trying to solve the social ills of this nation by actually doing something that would make a difference:

Volunteering at a homeless shelter - Helping to build a house for a low income family - donating their time to a humanitarian cause that directly affected people in a one on one scenario.

So many people are keen on "taking to the streets" to protest something based on second hand knowledge - yet they ignore the issues facing the people in their own community that they ARE able to do something about.

I have no sympathy for these people. If they want a 10-minute Hate, they shouldn't go into it as naive sheep in the first place.

Just because you "have the right", doesn't MAKE it right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join