It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crossing the red sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Dunno if this has been debunked before but I'll post it anyway. If there is a thread about this please delete mine. Here is the link:

www.oceansoft2000.com...

What do u think?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is interesting, no doubt. Nice find, can't see what comes of it. I'd also be interested in hearing how it came to him by God and how soon excavation is expected to begin. From the looks of it, they were there. It says come were collected, but has a formal dig begun?

[edit on 30-5-2006 by saint4God]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ron Wyatt was involved in several different "finds" over a couple of decades. He claimed to have found a cave under the stone where Jesus' cross was erected with the Ark of the Covenant and several biblical artifacts in it, but claims that the Israeli government hushed it up and resealed the cave. He claimed to have taken a swab of the blood on the Mercy Seat and had it analyzed at a lab, and claimed that it only contained half of the normal chromosones that a human has, thereby "proving that Jesus had a mother but no earthly father".

He claimed to have found the area in the mountains where the Jews lived for many years, including finding the pillars that outlined the boundaries of where they were allowed to live, altars that were referred to in the bible that were erected and other things.

He claimed to have found Noah's ark in a different location than biblical scholars say it rests, and claims to have evidence (iron nail and such) from it, tested by an independent laboratory.

And then the story that you presented here.

I received an email in the mid 90's about Wyatt and his discoveries, so I did some reading about him over the last several years.

What he found (some say planted, falsified or hoaxed) would be amazing, but he would not let anyone else test the materials to authenticate them. He would wave the "test results" in front of crowds that he was speaking to, but would not let anyone look at them.

Several of the people that he went on expeditions with or that helped finance his expeditions have backed away from his organization over time because of the lack of shared evidence about his discoveries or an attitude from Wyatt of "I said it happened so you have to believe me" kind of stuff. He was actively considered a heretic by some, and several letters have been written with that label.

It could be written off as that he was an amateur archeologist, inexperienced in the ways of mainstream archeology procedures, but others say he was just financing jaunts around the world at other people's expense.

My mind is not made up as to whether or not he was a hoaxer. I wish that I could see the papers and test results that he had, but I cannot make the trip to Tennessee to see them at his museum.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what comes of this.

JDub

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thanks for all the details above. I think I saw the passing theory about the ark under where Christ was crucified. That one does have me skeptical indeed. Not impossible, but brings a lot of questions. The page linked looks like a good promo for some real research, but so far that's all it look like, a start. As you've said, where's the rest? Surely someone doesn't say, "I found the ancient Egyptian army under water, now on to other things!" The one photo of the gold 4-spoked wheel was cool. Now, what else we got? Hopefully more to come shortly one way or the other. These things most likely won't prove the Bible to anyone, but for those who do believe, it's interesting to see more detail if it can be gotten.

top topics

join