It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone explain this to me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Why did Mcain get heckeled for his support of the war, yet there were zero protestors at all of Kerry's speeches over the past few weeks? Keryy not only voted for the war, but helped to spread the "propaganda" leading up to the war. Why does he get a free pass?

(I already know why, hes a democrat)

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Because he voted against the war before he voted for it.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
(I already know why, hes a democrat)

You said it. I have no problem with people expressing their views on the war. You can either agree or disagree with them. What I have a problem with is the Democratic National Party's hypocracy when it comes to the war. It is my firm belief that if Al Gore had won in 2000 we would be in the same situation that we are now. Don't give me any of this crap about phony intellegence about WMDs, the President and Congress would have gotten the same information no matter who was in office. The Democrats are financing anti-war organizations and hyping the publicity just to use the war as a club to beat over the Republican's head in the upcoming elections. Let's not forget the Democrats in Congress who voted in favor of the war, as much as they would like us to forget them.
In case anyone is wondering I claim no affiliation with either party. Both Parties don't give a damn about the people of this country, they just want to be one up on the other party.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Someone should explain to you the proper forum in which to put your political whining. Military and Security Issues? Please! My pantyhose don't stretch that far!

As regards Kerry and McCain, Kerry's a much cooler person. That's why.

top topics

join