It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophiles Launch Own Political Party In The Netherlands

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet

Originally posted by thematrix
Let them go public and nail them hard when they get out of line.

Its always been much harder to catch these cretins when they acted purely behind the scenes.

Spot on. Letting them unite does not give them power, nor will make it easier for them to get a law passed legalizing sex with children. (Unless they get a majority in the assembly which is ofcourse not happening).

Step out of line and we will know where to find you....

It does gives them power, as they would be recognised as a political party....

This is really disgusting... and it will give an idea to other pedophiles throughout the world... You will probably also see ACLU and other such organizations back these people's rights, as they always do... i could be wrong, but I doubt it, ACLU has always been the "fighters for anything liberal", even anything disgusting as this...

i have an idea, allow them to make such a party, make a special building for them with the floor being a crematorium and roast them all slowly...

I don't care what sort of "condition" any doctors would like to prescribe about these beasts, trying to blame society for the disgusting pleasure these beasts have....

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I agree with Muaddib for once... Roast them ever so slowly. Or just have a suicide bomber walk in there and done with it.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Jamuhn, I think from reading DeltaBoys posts from previous threads, it sounds like he is being sarcastic. (I hope).

When I first saw this thread I almost didn't want to read it.
I am glad here in Canada this is what our new PM is trying to do and was trying to push through when he was in opposition. It makes me sick to think that our Liberal, NDP and PQ parties all blocked this.

www.familyaction.org...

And I'm sure when in comes up in parliament again, theses same parties will scream their usual crap about how it will violate some criminal piece of %#@%'s rights.

BTW these new laws proposed by the PMO are not designed to affect young teenagers who are within relatively the same age groups (ie. 16 year old boy with 15 year old girl or vice versa

I certainly hope the Canadian people here wether they voted conservative or not to help support and push these laws through.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Deltaboy, this has nothing to do with liberalism.. There are liberals who are sicko's and conservatives who are sicko's. Who cares what their political affiliation is. They're all sicko's.

Your exactly right I couldnt agree more.
Cheers Xpert11.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I dont agree with this extreme liberalism whatso ever, but thats just what it is. I dont think its right to call them "The Pedofile Party" they are just a small group o people with very stong liberal values. Now do you really think they are going to get voted into power? No. They are to extreme.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Let's please keep the liberal labels and nation bashing off this ATSNN thread.
I don't think all pedophiles ARE liberals. I am sure they come from all political walks of life.

Whatever else one thinks about liberals, it is not fair to assume liberals favor or condone pedophilia.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

i have an idea, allow them to make such a party, make a special building for them with the floor being a crematorium and roast them all slowly...

I don't care what sort of "condition" any doctors would like to prescribe about these beasts, trying to blame society for the disgusting pleasure these beasts have....

Those who suffer with homophobia, in many cases, do so because they are afraid of being exposed as homosexuals themselves.

From wikipedia.org
This interpretation plays into notions of violent opposition to "the Other" as a means of establishing one's identity as part of the majority and therefore, validated by society. This concept is also recurrent in interpretations of racism and xenophobia.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway, "burning them at the stake" seems like a terrible mistake here. Wouldn't it be a better idea to study the subject in complete detail in order to at least stop anything immoral from happening? We learn nothing if we act so savagely.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by pazlenchantinrocks]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Homosexuality and Paedophilia are two different things.

And to the other "liberal" crying members:

As DTOM said already. Quit the liberal labeling.

These people are pedo's not liberals or extreme liberals.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This should be a united Nations issue. Attempting to create this party is like a crime against humanity! The nation at hand should be held responsible for arresting these terrorists (because they are terrorizing parents of children with what they hope to accomplish) . The men should be banished from society.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Homosexuality and Paedophilia are two different things.

The only thing that I did was state the facts. Perhaps you missed the entire point.

From wikipedia.org

This concept is also recurrent in interpretations of racism and xenophobia.

en.wikipedia.org...

The point is that this type of behaviour bleeds into other aspects of society besides homophobia.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
How can sex with children be a sign of society's further decline when it is historically normative? People typically lived in conditions which allowed no privacy in general, and no sexual privacy in particular. The original "Grimm's" fairy tales were incredibly violent and sexual affairs, but they were appropriate for children who were treated as adults in most ways and who were uncomfortably (for modern sensibilities) conversant with both sex and violence.

I'm not saying pedophilia isn't abhorrent, because it is. But calling it a sign of society's impending collapse seems a bit shrill. For most of history, sex with children was the rule, not the exception.

As for blaming pedophilia on your political enemies...that deserves no response

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Pedophilia (American spelling) is not necessarily about sex. They want us to think that it does. Sex has to do with adults mutually consenting to perform a sexual act. Pedophilia is about selfishness. It is about using children as sex objects for the pedophile’s enjoyment. They want us to believe that this is for the children’s education. But what are they really saying? Remember, they also want to be able to use animals as sex objects too. It's not about sex really, it's about power and control.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What I find hilarious is that so called religious folk are condemning these people, what they don't know is that a lot of these pedophiles will use biblical verses to support their claims. One obvious example is Mary having Jesus at around 12 or 13. I would post more examples, but then it would become a whole different topic. Point is, these pedophiles deserve nothing but death -imo- they should not be allowed to pollute people's minds with their worthless ideology

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Where do you right wing neo-con nazis get off linking them with liberals? This isn't in the US so your whitehouse slogans and slander don't apply, get Rove to send you some updated ones.

Why would these pedophiles even want people to know that they have this problem? If they honestly think they will get anywhere in politics then they need some serious counseling.

Mod Edit: Please read this IMMEDIATELY. And more than once.

The End of Political Baiting and Sniping on ATS

[edit on 31-5-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Go a.. Let them run. No one in their right mind would EVER vote for a bunch of pedophilic nutjobs to get into power. All ordinary, well-meaning citizens like you and I will never vote for them. Even the less savoury sorts of people, like criminals, wouldn't vote for them; think about what happens to pedophiles in jail... These guys aren't going to get any votes except from their own party members. The Dutch police should throw every ember of this party onto some sort of national watch list to investigate when sex crimes are committed; I've got a feeling that they'd catch a lot more of these perverts that way.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
This should be a united Nations issue. Attempting to create this party is like a crime against humanity! The nation at hand should be held responsible for arresting these terrorists (because they are terrorizing parents of children with what they hope to accomplish) . The men should be banished from society.

I'm not sure you could put them under the same category as terrorists, although i can see where you are coming from with this. They are pedophiles,simple as that. And that is what they shall always be.

The men should be banished from society

Pedophiles are not restricted to gender either. They can be female too.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
What I find hilarious is that so called religious folk are condemning these people, what they don't know is that a lot of these pedophiles will use biblical verses to support their claims. One obvious example is Mary having Jesus at around 12 or 13. I would post more examples, but then it would become a whole different topic. Point is, these pedophiles deserve nothing but death -imo- they should not be allowed to pollute people's minds with their worthless ideology

I think the "religious folk" are completely correct in condemning pedophilia, especially for the fact that these pedophiles are misusing religious history (whether Christian, Jewish or Islamic) to support their desires. It is akin to terrorists using the Quran to support their wrongdoings.

Yes, back in 'prophetic days' people had children at a much younger age, but it was not due to pedophilia. Life was different in those days, with the life expetancy way much lower than it was today.
One absolutely cannot look at the past with a mindset of today, and criticize the way people lived back then.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I dunno, man. It looks real bad.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I dont know if this has been brought up, but they also want to support bestiality.

This has GOT to be a sick joke.
There must be lots of tension among the sheep.

All kidding aside, this is #- Who is the leader of this movement? The Antichrist?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
The nation at hand should be held responsible for arresting these terrorists (because they are terrorizing parents of children with what they hope to accomplish)

My, my, been brainwashed good haven´t we...

Just stop using the word terrorist for everything you do not agree with, it starts to annoy me, and makes you look ignorant.

This is ATSNN. Reporting the facts, preferably without the judgements, predjudice and ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join