It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophiles Launch Own Political Party In The Netherlands

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
About it being strange or sick that these people can start a party.

As long as they stick to ideology and don't break the law, there is nothing anyone can do about it and nothing anyone SHOULD do about them.

Same goes for racists, fascists, religious groups that call for the murder of everyone who isn't on their side and so on.

Freedom of speech is the basis of every democratic and free society.

People cannot and should not be prosecuted or condemned on basis of ideology. No matter how strange or sick theirs may seem.

If and when they break the law they'll be caught, but as long as they stick with words and don't do the dirty deeds, its their right.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The only difference between this new Dutch Party and the 'Elite' who run the whole show at the moment is these guys openly admit that they like Kids.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You know? This has got to be the last straw!

Just what in the hell are these people thinking?

If the government of the Netherlands allow this to pass, then they will have become the enemies of a supposedly civilized world.

Being free is one thing but this is nothing short of a sick mind.

The Netherlands, land of the perverted sickos!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This IS JUST SICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Please take that generalising statement back.

You know full well that there are perverts in every part of this planet. So you better not mention the country where half of my direct relatives, and some of my friends live as being the land of the perverted sicko's.

I'm waiting.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Dear IntelEartling,

Anyone can form a political party in many countries. It´s called democracy.

As far as perverted sickos go they may be just that, but at least they are free perverted sickos.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well their not a one issue party, all drugs legal and free rail travel...

Still, at least these monsters will congregate on one organisation thats easily infliltrated so they can be kept under a watchful eye with a big fist poised.

I wonder what they expect to accomplish? Who do they think will listen?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
And that's exactly what I think the Dutch judicial authorities are doing.

Let them have their party... It makes it much easier to track them down and arrest them when enough evidence of commited crimes are found.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
wow, this topic have surprising me in the same way as when i knew that a kind os satanic metal band from finland have won the euro song festival this year...! just amazing

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you were a pedophile would you sign up? Exactly for the above reasons I would definitly not. They may be perverts (...) but I seriously doubt they are idiots.

It´s impossible to join anonymously I would gather, anyone know?

I do not think this thing will survive the heat, and be disbanded before it is even settled in. Wednesday is day one of NVD foundation.

We´ll see what happens.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis
satanic metal band from finland have won the euro song festival

Really? Could be an interesting thread there. Is there a discussion about this?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis
satanic metal band from finland have won the euro song festival

Really? Could be an interesting thread there. Is there a discussion about this?

The satanic thing is just some media gossip inspired by their costumes I'm afraid.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
LOL. They are about as satanic as Marilyn Manson. That's just an act to get attention to sell records, imo.

I also do not feel that this is wrong if indeed no laws are broken in the process. In a democracy you can be whatever type of party you want to be, and be sexually attracted to pigeons, if you indeed wish to.

I don't hear anyone ever screaming about the Man/Boy Love group that is still lurking through the United States?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
what is their slogan? The futures in our children?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
I don't hear anyone ever screaming about the Man/Boy Love group that is still lurking through the United States?

There is a reference to that on martijn.org. I assume you are referring to NAMBLA?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
There is a reference to that on martijn.org. I assume you are referring to NAMBLA?

That would be the one.

That I have a problem with, as I have known some paying members.

Plus it puts a bad reflection on people like me. I wouldn't dare ever violate the (what I consider) innocence of a child. By that I mean, anyone under 18 years of age. That's a little personal, but I find it a very big embarassment to people that try to lead normal (I know I'm a conspiracy theorist, that is not the normal I mean) lives, like myself.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Liberalism= sexual freedom.
You go Liberals. Imagine America next.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Liberalism= sexual freedom.
You go Liberals. Imagine America next.

Since when does sexual freedom = paedophilia? Frankly, only an idiot would believe that liberals call for freedom without limits. Because that would make them anarchists, right?

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Deltaboy, this has nothing to do with liberalism.. There are liberals who are sicko's and conservatives who are sicko's. Who cares what their political affiliation is. They're all sicko's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join