It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Headed Snake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
A Ten year old boy found a two headed snake. that would be a cool pet to show friends

www.cnn.com...

What do you think ??

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The funny thing about this is that the snake is about the only creature that can lead a semi-normal life with two heads.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I saw a two-headed snake at my local county fair last year. It's weird. Do you think it's happening more now because of environmental pollution? It might be a sign of more mutations in nature to come.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hmmmm theres a joke in two headed snake, somwhere........

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
How about a two-headed manwife ?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
As a rule a manwife has two heads, if you really think about it. On a more serious note, I really don't know if the two headed snake thing is a mutation due to pollution, or if it's a genetic mutation from something else. At any rate, they are pretty weird to see and apparently becoming more common.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
they are more and more common but they dont live long for one reason or another its kinda wierd

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Its a birth defect, when the egg tries to separate into two (twins) but it doesn't quite make it... Siamese twins are a good example among humans, but this happens in many different animals..., just that in animals, it usually keeps them from competing, and they die off, and never propagate...therefore, it happens less often.......

new topics

top topics

join