It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ONLY HIS MOTHER COULD LOVE HIM....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This whole thing is a charade for the masses.

Terrorists who killed those people on 9/11 died on that day. Mohamed Atta had a university degree, he wasnt a cave man from Afganistan.
People detained in Guantanamo torture camp: some are taliban fighters, others are innocent bystanders from afganistan picked up to fill the quota and to say "look we caught some terrorists, how cool are we?". They didnt catch the terrorists. Terrorists were never Taliban, they didnt live in Afganistan.
It is all just a goverment campaign to make them look like they are doing something.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I dont even think his mother loves him.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
let me be VERY CLEAR, I said NOTHING ABOUT JUSTICE. I want BLOOD. This is WAR. Since when do we hold TRIALS before we SHOOT, STAB, BLUDGEON or KILL the enemy ANYWAY possible??!

Please...

Let it happen to YOU and THEN you'll GET IT.

P...
m...

[Edited on 10-21-2003 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
www.gifs.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You want war, Justice, Blood?
You Americans have spread that for ages.
And what of the justice that the innocents in Iraq's deserve?
The children who lost thier familys, homes, everything.

FUN IRAQI DEATH FACTS

Total Deaths in Iraq War: 10,800

Innocent civilians killed in Iraq war: ~6,000

Children: ~2442
(based on population demographics)

Innocent civilians killed on 9/11: ~2,998

Children: ~10

And the funny thing is, so far they have done no justice to that country other than take out Saddam.
And Did they ever find those danged WMD'S?
Too think over 2300 children slautered just to find something that lays in the imagination's of Americas leaders.
Where is the justice for those children?
And this is just an acute number of innocent deaths cuased by America's so called justice, Heaven help us I bring into account the vietinam war!
Deep

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I get your point ZeroDeep, but let's always keep in mind, there's no connection between Iraq/Saddam and 9-11. I guess about 30 percent of Americans know this, right?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Very naughty Flinx.

* I meant the post three up from this one, not one up from this one. *

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Very naughty Fllinx.

Tee hee hee.....

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wasn't the killing of thousands of people in Afghanistan and Iraq enough for you people? How many bodies do you all need to feel sated over 09.11.01?

Honestly.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It's WAR girls... WE WIN 'EM cause WE don't worry about the details. SURVIVAL is what matters NOT politics or FEELING GOOD about it. The DAY anyone feels GOOD about war is the day they are officially in the HITLER CLUB.

We did NOT ask for or provoke this pile of # that was dumped upon our GREATEST CITY and KILLED 3,000+ of our INNOCENT CITIZENS.

We WILL RESPOND with DEATH and DESTRUCTION until WE are satisfied the threat is TERMINATED.

Got a problem with that? Ask your Mullah for help then!

P...
m...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Wasn't the killing of thousands of people in Afghanistan and Iraq enough for you people? How many bodies do you all need to feel sated over 09.11.01?

Honestly.

Wow, I was going to write that exact same thing...weird.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I do know that Flinx,

9/11 was heartfelt, I along with the whole world we shuddered under out breath.
But the reaction created by Americans made the world shudder each and every morning.

Quike to react slow to resolve, America could have taken more pensive actions but chose not to.

Wether or not Saddam had any hand in 9/11, it still does not justify americans actions towards Iraq.

No child deserves death so untimely and unfullfilled, may He/She hail from America or Iraq and for reasons that are shady as Bush's presidency itself.
My questions Where Are the WMD'S? And what of America's fate, do they suffer and consequences for thier actions?
Deep
Deep

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Interesting thread indeed and the basis for a good moral argument.

Yes it is better to always take the high road no doubt about it.

Definitely we should always consider our actions and we are responsible for what we do.

But several people posting here and acting holier than thou' or some of the rest of us anyways are a little bit nieve.

If someone wants to kill you and they are determined to do it there may be little room for discussion to avert the outcome. In some cases it may work true but in some cases it will not.

That is why we have leaders and a military whereas that is the kind of decision they have to make everyday of their lives. I do not do this for a living and thank god I do not have to.

I see no reason to not trust their actions especially when I know for a fact we are not as brutal' as the other guys.

If you are trying to bring to our attention a wrong and an injustice then as a citizen I appreciate that. But as someone that has spent my time on the street I know that the other guy does not always play fair and that if I always choose the high road then I have to accept that sometimes I will lose because of it.

Thus my question to those of you that support the middle east terrorists or feel sorry for the treatment of said people is this: would you complain if a loved one of yours died in 911 so strongly?

If you died in 911 would that outcome in retrospect just be a price' for being the fair guy? and a price that you personally would be willing to pay?

Because if not then that is what these people are trying to prevent from happening again to some other random people of the US. That is their job, not a fun or easy job and I for one support them to do it.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well said. 'Nuff said. END GAME. Those who CAN DO. Those who CAN'T ASK. Those who are SICK or SCARED DO NOT.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The guys who orchestrated the rendesvous with Perle and slashed his throat are totally beneath contempt, gutless criminals, with little redemption.

They did not fly planes into buildings on 9/11. They are highly removed from that event, except for the tactics that do not value life.

To beat or torture the pictured individual, if guilty, proves nothing. To deprive him of all freedoms and benefits is more meaningful, and not with any purpose of rehabilitation in mind.

More significantly, to teach certain of the followers of Islam that this individual, if guilty, is beneath contempt and not worthy to circulate in any community again, serves a more significant purpose than acting like the neanderthal.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's a fewkin' MIRACLE! Well, kind of anyway...

The Militant Muslim has shown his TRUE COLORS to this WHOLE WORLD, he UNDERSTANDS ONLY ONE lesson, DEATH.

We are the TEACHERS baby!

P...
m...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I saw the evil video of what they did to Pearl. Just shoot the guy in the head and be done with it. It is much more humane than what they did to Pearl.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
www.greenleft.org.au...
Maybe you should read this Neo,
The same people that killed those innocents were trained by thier very countrymen.
Blood cant be washed away by more blood.
I see your point and perspective, my point was just to clarify that America has not done any Justice by Her acts.
Deep

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Springer

The issue is, in the deficient and brainwashed mindset of some of the extremist followers of Islam, they would believe that executing this guy equates to his martyrdom.

They are not martyrs.

They do not deserve to be thought of in this way, at all, ever. The punishment for such a callous act should be a life devoid of worth, with no more contribution to make, except to express contrition and to show others that the selected path was one of criminality and complete lack of courage.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
FUN IRAQI DEATH FACTS

Total Deaths in Iraq War: 10,800

Innocent civilians killed in Iraq war: ~6,000

Children: ~2442
(based on population demographics)

Innocent civilians killed on 9/11: ~2,998

Children: ~10

I think a lot of people are missing the fact that IRAQ was a declared war zone with people totally aware of what was to come,not an innocent city at peace with people going about at their jobs oblivious to the oblivion to follow after some scum flew a plane filled also with innocents into a building...etc..

It was a direct strike into the heart of America a slap in the face to all,the most powerfull country in the world struck hard by a domestic aircraft in freindly skies.

And until these men are brought to justice there should be no stopping until they are.

It always amazes me that people can have such leniency,mind you its nice to sit back in your deck chair complaining about how stupid America is as some other mug is off in a foriegn land fighting to protect your way of life.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join