It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ONLY HIS MOTHER COULD LOVE HIM....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This PIG is now being charged with killing David Pearl, the Wallstreet Journal reporter...

I don't know about you all but I guarentee you that if we keep the heat up on scum like this we should thwart some of the "promotions" to rank of Terrorist General by virtue of the applicants running away scared of getting caught and being treated like this!

I say when we nab a known terrorist we beat hell out of them IMMEDIATELY and take a picture for the WORLD to see.

P...
m...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i agree we are way to nice to them .. we should treat them the way we are treated no food for days. no bathroom beat the # out of them so on so forth

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I say when we nab a known terrorist we beat hell out of them IMMEDIATELY and take a picture for the WORLD to see.

Please tell me your not actually serious about that.

1. Admissions under torture are ignored and are against international laws.
2. Taking pictures of it only further add to the humiliation which would make any testimony taken from him be stricken out of court.

You talk about terrorists and you illegally detain 600 people with no trial, no lawyer, no freedom of speech.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Come on these men are killers and are responsible for the deaths of thousands. Children who lost parents in the WTC attack will never see mommy or daddy again. These men are monsters. They gave us no mercy let's do the same for them.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Doesn't work like that JM, you cant just become bloodthirsty animals when you need to be then preach about the lack of civil rights in other countries, i agree they are probably guilty but if we do not try them then we become exactly what we hate.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think I saw that guy in a pR0n movie one time. I didn't know he was an international terrorist. !?!?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
I think I saw that guy in a pR0n movie one time. I didn't know he was an international terrorist. !?!?

Dont you mean Ron Jeremy?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

2. Taking pictures of it only further add to the humiliation which would make any testimony taken from him be stricken out of court.

You talk about terrorists and you illegally detain 600 people with no trial, no lawyer, no freedom of speech.

dude, lighten up.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
what's up with all this eye for an eye bullshyte! even if you beat the hell out of these jerks, what do you think that makes you? blind, that's what it does. such primitive revenge will only increase the hate on both sides. thinking like that just really pisses me off. so you think by doing this it will somehow bring back the people they killed? or somehow satisfy them in the afterlife? geeze, grow up...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem

dude, lighten up.

No need to lighten up, I'd say he's pretty much on the point here. Besides, if you did something like beat them and take pictures, the ACLU would be all over this. That's not even to mention the out cry from other foreign governments.

I know you want to get a point across to other potential wannabe terrorist, but there are other ways to do so.

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by Dr. Know]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Good find, Springer.

On this issue I have to agree with Nerdling, entirely. And I don't think he should lighten up, at all.

No matter how heinous the crime, civilized justice is to be served. Beatings and torture in the eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth mode are tit for tat, emotional kneejerks justified (by some people) out of the rubbish in the Old Testament.

How about working to make sure that no person of Islamic faith has any respect for the ilk of this individual, and the others involved?

To react with hostility is to breed hostility. Too few people realise that. Interesting to see what other people have to say, Americans reacting with hatred on a public bulletin board will just encourage more hatred.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Here we have Justice,

Please note the blindfold, justice is blind you see as her integrity cannot be compromised by outside events.
Also note her scales, this is used for balancing the evidence of the case to help her reach her decision.

Notice the position of the sword, it is partly obscured by her leg so the punishment is not overly threatening but is still in view to deter those who may think of doing wrong.

Please remember her appearance, she is NOT dressed in an uncle sam costume waving a large axe and yelling BRING IT ON"

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think everyone is just upset at how genius the terrorist attack's were (even if it wasn't terrorist, its still genius). Instead of a good 'ol fashioned lynching... how about we manifest a plan as they did, and execute it with results. Rather than a knee-jerk reaction and pitiful attempt at a "war on terrorism" lol. What a joke.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Who gives a #!? Beat the guys ass anyways. Just don't let anyone know about it. Shave all his damn hair off too.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ok...lets give this animal on big group hug.

You all speak of justice. Where is a Daniel Pearls justice? Or the justice for his family? How many here have seen the video? Would you be so willing to speak of justice if it was on of your loved ones that was beaten and had their head cut off. Not likely. It is easy to take the sensitive,humane side of things when you are not at all involved.

Now he should go to trial. If he is found guilty....then fry him.

And please do not post a link to Daniel Pearls video. It has been posted in the past..and there is no need to post it again.
If you want to see it,just do a search. It is out there.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I really hate all this eye for an eye bollocks. I watched a program the other night about CAmp x-Ray and it sickened me. It told the story of a guy who had been sent there from Afghanistan because the American government beleived he was Al quida ( why I don't know) and he was kept there for a year. repeat a year. A #ing year in prison with absoloutely no evidence against you? thats wrong man. The conditions in those camps are also absoloutely outrageous too. Something should be done about it .

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Now he should go to trial. If he is found guilty....then fry him.

Oh i'm all for Justice Nyeff, but its only justice if you adhere to certain principles, no torture or threats, freedom of speech, access to a lawyer, the standard stuff we get.

And yes, if it was my loved ones i would want justice done in a court, we're not all bloodthirsty revenge fanatics you know.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't buy one bit of it. It only demonstrates how desperate Rove is to get 9/11 into the news. Note that he HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED and that the source is annoynmous. This is kind of like finding Chemical Ali for the second time. I predict his "third coming" for the second quarter of 2004.

A Paki terrorist group claimed responsibility for Pearl..the National Movement for the Restoration of Pakistani Sovereignty. Now Sheikh claims to have met with OBL after 9/11 and there's evidence that NMRP has ties to the Taliban. It would seem that the glove does fit. But...

Sheikh WAS NOT EXTRADITED to the U.S.

Mohammed on the other hand is at UNDISCLOSED LOCATION
and is currently being interrogated by the CIA.

Why the double-standard by Pakistan?
Why did NMRP think Pearl was a CIA agent?
Why did this annoynmous source leak to the WP? (Novak was probably on the phone..)
Why would the FBI want to pull Pearl's videos off the net?FBI tries to remove vids
Why is the CIA interrogating Mohammed about Pearl when the FBI was investigating the Pearl case from the start?FBI tracks Pearl emails

Before we execute the accused, I think we should at least take a glance at the facts.
But until Bush is gone, an eye-for-eye is page 1 of the playbook.

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by kukla]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
"We share the family's view that there is no good reason for anyone to ever see this video,'' said Goldstein."

There is no good reason we cannot see this video.

Should not? Ok... thats a personal decision, Can Not, that is a violation of my right's.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crowley
"We share the family's view that there is no good reason for anyone to ever see this video,'' said Goldstein."

There is no good reason we cannot see this video.

Should not? Ok... thats a personal decision, Can Not, that is a violation of my right's.

Agreed

It's not ok for the individual to watch it on the net, but it's perfectly ok for Dan Rather and the CBS Evening News to broadcast it to millions.

OH the hyprocracy...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join