It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminist Architecture

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
In Google Images:

architecture labyrinth

architecture astrology

architecture astrological

architecture crop circle

architecture gothic

Do numbers too, and ratios. 108, 918, 4:9, 3:5

That should keep you busy!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Look guys - I respect your right to free speech and all - but this IS my topic - could you please handle your debate U2U or in your own forum?

I'm trying to run a serious discussion of architecture styles here, not a debate.

Thank you.

We are doing a discussion here on illuminist architecture.

Since this is an open forum, that means its open to debate and speculation.

You are claiming there is illuminati symbolism all over the place in these buildings. I am replying that I see no evidence of such.

All threads and topics on this site are open to debate, discussion, ect. Its not YOUR thread. Its now open to all the public.

I tend to be a skeptic. On that note, Washington DC was actually designed by real, live freemasons who made no attempt to hide the organization that they belonged to. They openly put up freemason symbolism (and said they incorporated hidden symbolism, as well). Most of my male relatives are freemasons, and they often point out the obvious symbolism, especially while walking around DC. "See that there? Well, everyone knows that's a masonic symbol." My relatives are also open about their membership, seeing as how there are masonic symbols all over the place (and on their cars).

So yes, it's there. It's no big deal though, but it is cool.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Take a look, what the Illuminati is all about?

Federal Reserve

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Illuminati Symbolism is all over the place...And is very obvious!

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Its very interesting how thinga are laid out in Washington DC

Notice how the building is aligned precisely east-west.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The capital has what looks like an owl sitting on the top of a pyramid to me, and nobody had to draw lines etc..

Here's some interesting ones.

Frost Bank building in Austin looks like an owl
It also happens to be the tallest building in Austin! Alex Jones is where I saw this orginally but spent some time looking at it on my own

Now this one I found on my own, but when I started researching I see lots of other people have the similair feelings towards it. When I look at this building something about it just looks evil or sinister but I cant pinpoint it. the dual antennas on the roof make it look like it has horns or possibly an owls ears? I'm not even into numerology or anything but its address is even 333 which is half of 666

This is an interesting quote from the firm that designed the building

"“The BellSouth Tower, at the time we did that they wanted a signature piece of architecture. What happens inside the building drives the way the outside looks.”
– Richard Miller, of Earl Swensson Associates.
The Tennessean, 23 December, 2003."

If you were a big corp is this the image that you would want to portray? I dont think I would, but then again I have never seen the building in person so I might have a completely different view if I did.

The BellSouth Building in Nashville

[edit on 3-7-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Now THAT's what I'm talking about - good post!

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I thought I would also add that Sandusky, OH has a large masonic symbol comprised of it's dowtown streets, and its openly admitted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-7-2006 by warpboost]

[edit on 4-7-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
I thought I would also add that Sandusky, OH has a large masonic symbol comprised of it's dowtown streets, and its openly admitted

I remember this thread from before. Do you have any thoughts as to why Kilbourne did this, other than that he just likes freemasonry?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The other day I saw a large office building with its 666 address prominently displayed on top and couldn't help but think of this thread. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic, and couldnt find one
but if I get a chance I will try to take one and post it

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thanks Warp -

We'll be looking forward to it!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
A curious note: If 2277 moons is put into Google, this is the first link. Now I knew this would happen, but the point I am making addresses the architects of the solar system.

I think the death of RAW will mark the end of the age of Illuminati conspiracy as it was a literary device, but the Master Pattern that inspired it did so throughout the ages.

As an aside, I much more preferred you in your 1:4:9 avatar. This present one leaves nothing to the imagination, seeing it is oriented, balanced, very well defined, and makes me want to use my computer screen for target practice

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
As an aside, I much more preferred you in your 1:4:9 avatar. This present one leaves nothing to the imagination, seeing it is oriented, balanced, very well defined, and makes me want to use my computer screen for target practice

I suppose it might be a bad idea to confess it's also tattooed on the back of my neck then, eh?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES I suppose it might be a bad idea to confess it's also tattooed on the back of my neck then, eh?

I don't know about it being a bad idea, depends on size, color, and other variables
but I would have trouble concentrating if it were on your forehead or pelvis

So anyhow, back on another thread, there is a guest who claims the Moon was towed into its present orbit. Then there is this Mier dude who claims the Earth had two moons before this one.

Add to the pile all the other improbabilities, like Venus showing us her back with every conjunction and the Holy Tetrad of the Saturn-Jupiter ratio 3:4:5

O-K, now I am getting yelled at so gotta go for now, but thought you would appreciate a chip of the big picture to chew on for a while...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
General Eyes, I haven't had the chance to take a pic, don't know when I will, but for now I found something almost as good with local live

It's hard to see the numbers of the building, but they're there and I pointed a big red arrow at them to help.

Why would someone want the number 666 so prominently displayed on the building like that
I have heard of someone buying a house that wouldnt sell very cheap because its address was 666, and they had it changed with the town and resold. Certainly another address could have been used, and even if it couldn't be why display it like that? I would think as the owner/land lord you wouldn't want to display it even if you aren't religious because it could scare potential tenants away.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So what do you all make of the 666 building? Can you see the numbers on the top I pointed out?

[edit on 1-3-2007 by warpboost]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
So what do you all make of the 666 building? Can you see the numbers on the top I pointed out?

Er... it's great

Actually it looks like 546 to me. Can you post the location so I can have a looksee?

Ta.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
666 old country rd, westbury, ny

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here's some interesting buildings I found that have black pyramids on top. IBM headquarters in NY

You can see it on google maps with these coordinates

41.31946239772858 -73.67895126342773

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join