It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East Coast Tsunami Coming !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
The origin of these prophesies believes the date is linked to Noah's Ark and the flood. That date is Marheshvan 17 in the Hebrew calendar which would be October 27th. No year given though...

Marheshvan 17 what calendar is that???

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Sentinel-

Think i'll be affected? I live here:

<

[edit on 30-5-2006 by dgtempe]

You'll be affected because the stadium will be swamped and the Sox won't be able to play. Everyone will go into a deep depression, Mass. suicides will occur (pun intended), even though Boston will be relatively untouched....

BTW, I live within a couple of hours of the Cape, less than 30 min. from the coast. Perhaps my property will become beachfront. Imagine what it'll be worth then....

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

BTW, I live within a couple of hours of the Cape, less than 30 min. from the coast. Perhaps my property will become beachfront. Imagine what it'll be worth then....

HAHAHA beachfront... you have a good sense of humor. Thats awesome, I havent laught this much in a long time. Thanks

Has anyone here ever read the connection between dolphines/whales and major catastrophes. I suggest you search google, there is some interesting material out there that links stranded dolphins to forcasts of catastrophic events.

Thanks for the laugh again... awesome

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
The origin of these prophesies believes the date is linked to Noah's Ark and the flood. That date is Marheshvan 17 in the Hebrew calendar which would be October 27th. No year given though...

Oh great, the day after my birthday!

I was so intent on being 24, too. I wonder if I can use this to convince my friends to give me a party early.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I doubt if the canoe out back would do me much good either. Heck, one good wave and i'm a gonner.

Wouldnt you be paranoid too?

L3X

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
but now claiming tsunamis is a new internet's trendy?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
but now claiming tsunamis is a new internet's trendy?

I think I will stick to worrying about hurricanes and tropical storms. Hurricane season starts tomorrow, and that is something to be afraid of, in my book. Just a few days ago, a new levee that the Corps of Engineers had built completely collapsed because they built it on soft ground.

That worries me. Of course, I suppose that the levees couldn't block a tsunami either.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You take care of yourself, you hear?

The levees collapsed?! Cant they get anything right? I hope and pray your area will be spared any more harm.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
dont worry im not scared Sentinel...i think you were refering to me when you said DG

so far pat robertson has made his the most ambigous so if something does happen none of these people will get credit for it anyway...it'll be him, and im am oh so happy about that one...

maybe God will give him the power to bench 2 tons with his legs instead of one if his prediction is right lol..he's such a wanker....wait can i say that on here? lol

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
even though the comet date has passed should we be alarmed ??

No.

does god still warn people of impending doom like in the old testament ???

Maybe, but we'd never know until after the fact.

None of the other people in the dream seemed to be Christians.) I was telling an Asian woman with children and a black man that they could take our family's place because we were not going where everyone else was going.

Asians and Blacks ain't christians apparently eh?

I told my wife that the hardest part would be finding water for the 70 something days [God's people were in bondage in Babylon for 70 years before it was destroyed and they were set free].

And therefore he's going to make a tsunami be a problem for only a little more than two months for this guy and his family???

so do you interpret the dream to mean that a huge finacial collapse is coming

I think he is saying that drowning dreams are usually a manifestation of a person having financial trouble, and that this 'prophet' had this dream, not because god revealed something divine to him, but because he is having money trouble.

America's last days, that website has presented a heck of a lot of "End of the World" dreams. Maybe the guy is starting to crack with all them not coming true?

Maybe he's a false prophet?

check out the map at the bottom of the page for effected area's

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I think he is saying that drowning dreams are usually a manifestation of a person having financial trouble, and that this 'prophet' had this dream, not because god revealed something divine to him, but because he is having money trouble.

cmon man, how much money could a site like that really make my guess is "not much" besides you have costs of putting up a site to pay for....if i was going to put up a web site to make money it sure wouldnt be that kind, I'd go with a online poker site myself

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I THOUGHT IT WAS KNOWN THAT IF THE VOLCANO IN THE CAYMAN ISLANDS BLEW AND THE ONE SECTION that is just hanging there FELL INTO THE OCEAN THAT THE TSUNAMI WOULD BE SO LARGE IT WOULD TAKE OUT THE EAST COAST OF THE USA.

Sorry about the caps. If you check iris you will see that there have been two fairly large earthquakes (5.9 and 6) in the the Northern and Central Mid Atlantic Ridge there.

Earlier I was on rense.com and saw in the article section that over 50 volcanos are in the waking/erupting stages does this tell you anything. I think you all know or have heard that the poles are in the process of shifting, maybe this is the precursor or maybe this is the prevention. Only mother nature knows for sure.

www.iris.edu...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It was an interesting read up until all the religious propaganda. Looks like fear tactics to convert people if you ask me. I'm pretty sure it's either 1)Fake or 2)a dream that means nothing.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
there have been two fairly large earthquakes (5.9 and 6) in the the Northern and Central Mid Atlantic Ridge there.

Since this is a place where new ocean floor is being created, perhaps thats not too surprising.

I think you are thinking of the Canary Islands, in relation to the tsunami, not the Cayman.

Earlier I was on rense.com and saw in the article section that over 50 volcanos are in the waking/erupting stages does this tell you anything.

That rense is not a good source for geological information?

I think you all know or have heard that the poles are in the process of shifting

Anyone stating that they know they are is stating a falsehood. Its known that the magnetic polarity switches. Its happened many times before, and its happened while humans have been around. It doesn't seems to be associated with any catastrophes of any type. And, importantly, no one understands enough to be able to predict when it will happen.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
No they can't predict when it will happen but they know the Earth is in the process of shifting.

From the shows I have seen from the studies the Scientist are doing they aren't really sure what could happen with a shift. One study they showed the populationed on Earth dropped to approximately 10,000 humans.

I personnally believe that all the Earth changes taking place, floods, fires, earthquakes and eruptions are helping this plantet to survive. I do think the different species (alien) do have a hand in keeping this planet safe for it is there laboratory and they will not allow us to destroy it.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I THOUGHT IT WAS KNOWN THAT IF THE VOLCANO IN THE CAYMAN ISLANDS BLEW AND THE ONE SECTION that is just hanging there FELL INTO THE OCEAN THAT THE TSUNAMI WOULD BE SO LARGE IT WOULD TAKE OUT THE EAST COAST OF THE USA.

It's Cumbre Vieja, in the Canary Is., which I mentioned on page one.

P.S. Drop the caps lock. It's quite unnecessary

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Not to be mean or anything, but can some one, anyone predict something except gloom and doom.

Predict a warm sunny day. Predict the world will make it through another day with out distroying itself.

Enough of my rant and assurance i don't get hit with a one liner.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I do apologize about the caps. I look at the keyboard when I type and when I'm done I look up and see I did it in caps. Forgive me I'm getting old and re-writing sometimes is a pain but I have done it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join