It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Memorial Day In The Free Republic We Call America???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
this is a very thought provolking article i found while surfing most people will write this off as a fear mongering type of article but for those with ears to hear you might want to read i feel that we here in america are on the verge of a catastrophy and dont even know it, god has sent us strong delusion to believe a lie, we think were safe here in america, but are we really?? we think were free, but are we really??

First, Iran will be attacked, leaving America unprotected. Then Russia and China, siding with the Middle East, will invade America . The perfect orchestrated plan of war unfolding is now playing out right before our very eyes, as America, Israel and the Middle East will all fall easily to a one government and eventually one religious fascist rule.

And this silent apathy by most Americans is most troubling, as holocaust history is about to repeat itself with the sad fact that most Americans have no idea about history and are too busy watching sitcoms to even care.

"It won't be pretty and that is why I am going to Europe soon," said an elite member of the New World Order who is passing on information since it matters little any more because, as he put it, "it's all over but the shouting and screaming."

"There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners," said Shuffert on her web site at www.americanholocaust.com. "They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.

wake up people
www.arcticbeacon.com...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
sorry about that last post didnt mean to step on anyones toes

[edit on 29-5-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

That is one of the most hilarious posts I have ever read on this forum!!!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Sentinal,

No need to apologise... It is interesting to read. There are a few questionmarks though. We all know there are FEMA camps in the United States, but the site that Greg Szymanski is referring to for that fact appearantly hasn´t been updated for years, and I cannot find any reference to what he is referring to.

As far as China and Russia jointly invading the United States? Not a chance. There is still way too much nuclear firepower and constant surveillance in the US to be an effective barrier. Any invasion attempt by either China or Russia would end in nuclear holocaust, as in worst case scenario.

About the U.S. invading Iran, I still do not think that that is possible given Iran´s military strenght. Now, running some nice covert operations however, that would be very likely, and is probably happening as we speak. Good old guerilla tactics of infiltration and mis information. The Agency has done it before and for sure will do it again..........

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think I saw this movie. Was it Red Dawn or Invasion USA?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
Sentinal,

No need to apologise... It is interesting to read. There are a few questionmarks though. We all know there are FEMA camps in the United States, but the site that Greg Szymanski is referring to for that fact appearantly hasn´t been updated for years, and I cannot find any reference to what he is referring to.

i see what your talking about but i cant answer you on why this is perhaps you e-mail greg szymanski and get the info....i bet he keeps a low profile though (i would after writing stuff like that)

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
now that is something that i never considered

could you imagine? american shores being stormed by appossing forces?

i dont think nukes would be an issue, why would the US nuke it's own soil?

would they fire nukes at battleships and aircraft carriers? that is possible, but if an invasion did occure then you could probably rule out nukes.

We have a large Chinese population here in Vancouver BC, and if for what ever reason i see too many of them begin to leave, then I'm Leaving too.

top topics

join