It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men In Black; Covert Government Agents?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If the MIB were actually some covert government agency, what branch and department of the government would the be? (Or Country/nation) What qualifications do you think they need to have to be picked-up for the MIB program?
We automatically believe they are American because many of the cases that are reported comes from the United States. What about the UK? Canada? Japan? etc?
They would believe they belong to their governments.
The reports are that they are social morons. like they'll try to eat a cigerette or be fascinated by a retractable pen. Their range from looking Indian, Asian or Nordic, Why not any African looking MIB (NO Will Smith jokes Please!)

Men In Black link

TinWiki MIB link
Photo!!!

Men In Black encounters

After read the what they have allegdly capable of doing..
One would like need a background in Law Enforcement or training/experiance as a covert intelligence agent.
But, why the 1950's "Dragnet" look? That I can not figure out. Or strange wording, like something out of a very poorly wrote crime-drama novella?

Unless they aren't government agents, but work for someone else.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Probably something related to USAF Intelligence - though I couldn't give you any specifics.

Fascinating subjects. I have to wonder why they're so hostile in their tactics of persuasion though. Seems a bit heavy handed for something that reportedly doesn't exist.

The color scheme is a simple psychological tactic - black is said to heighten feelings of aggression in the person wearing it while simultaneously making the viewer feel intimidated.

*edit for additional comment

[edit on 29-5-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
MIBs -- dunno but some say there shapeshifters and other AF -- OSI. My feeling in this reality is they might possibly be OSI.

Dallas

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
From what I've read on the Men in Black phenomena, you could point to them being government agents. However, the credibility of the reports of encounters with them have to be taken under scrutiny, because if they do indeed have unusual "un-human-ish" characteristics, then it totally goes against the government agency theory.

I'm sure there are though, real M.I.B., just there for truth supression of eye witness accounts of UFO/E.T. activity.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
say... i wear a black suit to eork with black shoes evryday( company policy) and i add the liitle touch of my sunglasses as well.....does that qualify me as a MIB??

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
They are direct operatives of the intergalactic federation.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelslayer
say... i wear a black suit to eork with black shoes evryday( company policy) and i add the liitle touch of my sunglasses as well.....does that qualify me as a MIB??

What are you a musician? or a member of Best Buy's "Geek Squad"?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985

Originally posted by angelslayer

What are you a musician? or a member of Best Buy's "Geek Squad"?

no am an armed security for fairfax county court, thx for the corny joke let me know when i should start laughin....

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
My money says they probably fall under wither NSA or DIA. Those are two agencies who claim to ONLY do certain things but then openly pracitce others. all one has to do is visit the NSA Website to see what I mean. Yeah like ALL they do is sit around break codes and do math. Suuuuure.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Has there ever been a picture, video, or audio recording of the Men in Black?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
if there was such a thing, would not the nsa be involved.

the nsa does not have to abide to any laws etc... so it probably be someone from them. they seem to control most of the groups over there anyway.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

I met a guy at a party in Malibu last Saturday who claimed his friend was involved in a video production and supposedly there is office surveillance video of MIBs burglarizing their offices. All the computers and video equipment and footage was taken. But the guy I spoke with hadn't seen it. He was definetely a little out there, so I didn't take it all that seriously. maybe I should have.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_Peel

Originally posted by enjoies05

I met a guy at a party in Malibu last Saturday who claimed his friend was involved in a video production and supposedly there is office surveillance video of MIBs burglarizing their offices. All the computers and video equipment and footage was taken. But the guy I spoke with hadn't seen it. He was definetely a little out there, so I didn't take it all that seriously. maybe I should have.

Here is an a photo of some TinWiki Photo

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
i've heard(actually read) on how the people that have seen dont believe their humans, this based on the fat of their skin or no visible trace of facial hair....can anyone confirm this?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
They aren't always in black. Some reports have them occasionally dressed in sport shirts and slacks. Aren't all men either. A few 'Women in Black' have appeared when the witness is a woman.

new topics

top topics

join