It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.K. Enough hoaxes - how about........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
While it is not a UFO, I find a certain photo I took to be very unexplainable. Some people have said it was a sticker, which it was not. There is no sticker out there that looks like this. I did not knowingly hoax or fake this picture. The best guess is that it is some form of reflection.

I have a three-page thread for the topic:
The Crazy Sprite Guy

Some of the latter links are broken now, but a lot of the originals are still up on the first page. I'll just say that a number of people were given the original and confirmed that the picture was not edited at all.

Sorry for stirring up the sprite issue again... a lot of people on the Crypto board start flipping out when I do... but you asked for it!

Here is a close-up of the original, for those of you who are lazy:

Even if it is just a trick of light or something, I've seen a lot dumber, less clear pictures posted on here. This is my one unexplainable thing that has happened to me.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Might as well call this thread "our gallery of famous UFO 'sightings'" because I can say with no doubt in my mind, you won't believe it before you see it for real.

Its the same on these forums, maybe there alot of hoax', but if one day someone brought in a picture that was 100% real, you'd all in the back of your mind not give a sh't because you weren't there anyhow.

My advice is this: Go outside, take a look at the sky, and wait.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Volatile]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I still haven't been able to find the F-16 video I mentioned. This is the only place I was able to find it and the link was broken

ufologie.net...

You can see two pictures from the video I mentioned here though.

According to the pilots this craft did some amazing maneuvers " pilots claimed that the UFO dove from 2,000 meters (7,000 ft) to 00, indicating that it was below the 200 meter limit on the radar. This occurred in 1 second"

In another part of the chase they claimed the object "speeded up from an initial velocity of 280 KPH to 1,800 KPH, while descending from 3,000 meters to 1,700 meters." once again in about a second time.

That impressive speeds at such a low altitude. If correct these acceleration and movements would suggest G forces in about the 40 G range
Which would mean the craft could have been a UAV which in theory could be made to have much higher G force tolerance then any human pilot.

There's really only two countries that it could have made such a craft in 1990 the US and USSR. Now it just might be a Coincidence but 1990 was the same year the SR-71 was officially retired in 1990 to cut costs and because we are told advancements in satellite reconnaissance. Now if that's really true and satellite can do so much why are we still flying the U2 for that reason and created the Global Hawk for that same role???

I'm not buying a plane that was a close to invincible as any aircraft ever made was just retired so Older U2 and easier to shoot down Global hawks took its place. This black triangle could very well have been the SR-71s replacement.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I still haven't been able to find the F-16 video I mentioned. This is the only place I was able to find it and the link was broken

I've been looking for that too. So far, I haven't been able to find just the radar video, but the following video includes some of it.

Belgian UFO Video w/ Radar Video

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Xenophobe]

Ox

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Ok, this isnt a UFO video, but a Ghost video..
It was taken by a motion sensitive surveillance camera at my place of work, On the third floor, Just a little history.. There have been many people that died in this building, At a WHO Concert in the late 70's 11 people died after being trampled.. The floor in question (3rd floor) a cleaning lady came in one morning to start her day and died while cleaning the woman's bathroom which is located directly behind the receptionist's desk..

Ok so in the video, youre going to see a young lady enter the room sit at the desk and go down there stairs (Her name is Megan, she's an employee, not the ghost) The camera picks up her movement, shortly after she leaves there is a tissue box in front of the computer keyboard, this tissue box moves to the second tier of the reception desk, there is no one in the room, no one came off the elevator.. Its a little creepy and Im sure I'll receive some criticism over this.. But oh well....

Ghost Video

This video is also posted on, myspace.. Thanks..

Jeff

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join