It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.K. Enough hoaxes - how about........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I would love to see a genuine picture of ANYTHING that has you completely stumped. Whether it be a picture of a UFO a Ghostly Apparition, or even a 3 headed sparrow playing hackey sack..
Please let it be something that is not C.G. or an obvious fake, as the astute members here will disect any inconsistencys in a nano second, but maybe something that you had hidden in your scrapebook but were to embarrassed to post in case it turns out to be something household.
PLEASE MAKE ME A BELIEVER...............

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This picture has alsways interested me.

While I dont think theres anything alien about it I cant figure out what it is. I cant identify it as any known craft. I brought it up on ATS awhile back and the best explination I got was a SR-71. I cant see that IMHO the shape is wrong for a blackbird and the lights are way off. Then theres the simple fact that if the date is correct no SR-71 had been flying for half a decade, the last SR-71 flight was 1999 I think.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Awesome - a picture that isn't proported to be an intersteller spacecraft - just an object that you couldn't identify

Keep them coming.....
Any Air Force members out there have an idea of what this could be?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i can say from experience, it looks like Chaff/flare being droped from a f-16.

night opp.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
*post removed because it's unrelated to thread discussion*

Sorry about that, guys.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Shadow,
Yep that's an interesting pic, I've seen that one before and wondered about it too. It's obviously blurred due to camera/object movement, so whatever it is, the actual object isn't going to look like the rounded equilateral triangle shown in the pic. It would be foreshortened along the axis of movement, possibly resembling more of a B-2 shape.

Anyone know of any software that will allow a user to compress an image along a path? Basically an anti-motion blur program?

The idea that it may be an F-16 dropping a flare is a good one, that would explain the bright growing light near the front of the object, but the F-16 doesn't have navigation lights like that (the set of 7 lights near the rear and the set of 3 near the center). Actually I don't know of any aircraft that has navigation lights like that.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Always found these all to be interesting:

The manhattan UFO looks like a guy in a parachute (most likely) and not sure about that massachusetts one, however the two videos draw my attention more.

[edit on 5/30/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

I can't think of any aircraft off-hand that has NAV lights like that on what appears to be its wings.. unusual.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Looks like a Klingon "Bird of Prey" to me....

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
The manhattan UFO looks like a guy in a parachute (most likely) and not sure about that massachusetts one, however the two videos draw my attention more.

I agree with you on the first picture. I have no idea about the second picture.

I've seen both videos before. The first one seems to be some sort of reflective kites doing aerobatic manuvers, but I'm not certain about that. But I am sure that the ufo in the second video was caused by internal reflections within the optics of the automated camera filming the Concorde.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
[

[

The first video is interesting but I have seen this kind of thing done years ago when I was at Film School - what you do is shoot through a piece of glass/perspex held in front of the camera and leave a blurry mark on the surface, then move the glass/perspex with your free hand to "Chase" objects. You can usually tell because of the jerkyness of the film, either deliberately or not, to make it look as if the object is moving at impossible angles.
But I could be wrong....

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Opinions on those?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
O.K. The first one is creeping me out............

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Heres one of my all time favorites

img54.imageshack.us... " border=0>

The infamous Belgium Black Triangle. What makes this picture so good IMHO is the info that goes with it. We have dozens of eye witnesses that back this up, good reports from police officials etc.. on the scene.

This event was also confirmed by Ground radar and even the Radar of 2 F-16s Belgian Air Force tried to intercept it with, which got smoked by this thing. They got 9 confirmed target locks on object finally vanished off their screens and they reported speeds of 900 knots.

Reported hovering characteristics, speed and clear triangle shape will not allow me to say this is any known aircraft. Once again this doesn't have to mean alien but I can only think of a few countries that could perhaps produce a secert craft like this and I cant think of any reason why they would want to be violating Belgian Air space.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Good score ShadowXIX.
Is there any video footage of this anywhere?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Im not sure why it didnt post the picture before. I must have messed up the tags

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
There is actually video footage from inside one of the chase F-16s Ive seen before. You dont see the craft in it but you can see the lock on box and the speed readings from the target.

Ill try to track it down.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Here you can see the footage of when the picture I posted was taken

www.qtm.net...

Just click on the Black Triangle picture.

Im still looking for the F-16 video

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Black triangle;

I have seen two posts throught out the alien forum on this in regards to different sightings. First and oldest posted a diagram showing exact same light patteren 3 large round white lights at tips and one solid red light in between to rear lights. If I recall the front light is much larger in diam.

Next poster described seeing triangle object to the T as first thread I saw of it. Location: PA

both locations were seen at low altitudes and heavy banking more than you would normaly see. They have been reported seen in places with current unknown activity. Weather they are part of the activity or a halt to I am unsure.

They can be used to throw people through a loop however.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hmmm I smell Black Ops.
Could be some form of VTOL type craft - kind of a cross between a helicopter and a fighter.
If Radar and Eye Witness accounts say its there then thats good enough for me but the question is - If it isn't alien than what is it, who made it, why did they make it, and what is it being used for?
This kind of technology probably isn't cheap so I am figuring military (probably Skunkworks type manufacturer) although the fact that it was picked up on radar sort of throws this theory out of the window - pre stealth tech maybe?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join