It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ok. There is this girl I have been talking to for a couple months and she has recently asked if I wanted to date her. I said wait till the end of school because during school I won't have much time to be with her. This girl just so happens to have an older sister that I have recently become good friends with. Her sister seems to be more uhm...Compatible with me and I have grown to really like her. She told me she likes me also. What should I do ?

Date the girl I promised I would date when school ends.

Or

Go out with her older sister that I seem to connect with and have more of a fun time with.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
ohh lol your playing ith fire when it comes to sisters,

End of the day go with what you feel is best for you,

but dont expect a happy ending, if i has any chance of working be 100% honest to both girls, that way you may be more in with a chance,

good luck

lol

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
lol yeah I understand that it will be rough. But I feel as though its worth it they are really nice girls...hot too. Not that it matters though = P

But yeah thanks for posting. I need all the feedback I can get.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
When going into a relationship, it's about her and you. You could go into a relationship with one sister.. and not be happy, however you could go into another and be totally happy. However, sometimes that's hard to predict.

Go with who you enjoy being around the most, then it'll always be worth going to see her. Trust me, happiness is the biggest factor, otherwise.. where's the connection
I know you may be afraid to hurt the others feelings but it's your choice and your priorities
Good luck.

new topics

top topics

join